Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsQuaker
Quaker Popped Cheesy Nacho Tortilla Style Chips

Quaker® Popped Cheesy Nacho Tortilla Style Chips

Quaker® Popped® Tortilla Style Chips are deliciously crispy and light in texture, made from grains like rice and corn. We add a little heat and pressure to these delicious grains until they're popped, locking in a snappy crunch. Each chip is sprinkled with a tasty, bold seasoning for a satisfying, wholesome snack that your family with love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker® Popped Cheesy Nacho Tortilla Style Chips!
Katlyn R.
Lincoln, NE
These things are currently my guilty pleasure! My little midnight snack! Makes me feel better that these are healthier!
Stephanie K.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids absolutely love this! And I love that it’s a healthier alternative to potato chips
Melanie R.
Galloway, OH
diets are hard, and I always miss chips, but these help me stay on the wagon while tending to cravings, and there's awesome delicious flavors, too
Lindsey H.
I love quakers popped brands. They are airy and delicious. They have the perfect size for snacking and to pick in school lunches.
Rachel O.
Kettering
These chips are perfect when you have a few carbohydrate macros left at the end of the day. I love chips and I love popcorn so this is the perfect mix. The flavors they offer like the ranch are wonderfully flavorful and help with a simple craving for traditional fried potato chips.
Arianna H.
Montgomery, AL
Very cheesy when you eat it never disappointed in Quakers brand itself!as a whole it's delicious and very filling
Elizabeth W.
Middle River, MD
The best alternative to chips I've ever had. Great flavors and easy to find in stores. Does not disappoint. Delicious and low calorie so it's healthy guiltless snack. Would recommend for healthy alternative.
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
I have eaten way too many bags of these in a single sitting! What are you doing to me??
Cassie L.
These aren't like your normal chips. They are crunchy fluffy and tasty. Great for a long drive or a BBQ on Friday. They are yummy
lizzy L.
melrose park
I buy these at my schools vending machines they are kind of pricey there but I cant get mad at them I guess. But the flavor was super yumm the texture was amazing the cheesiness OMG!!! Yes a must try!

Looking for your answer?