BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Popped® Tortilla Style Chips are deliciously crispy and light in texture, made from grains like rice and corn. We add a little heat and pressure to these delicious grains until they're popped, locking in a snappy crunch. Each chip is sprinkled with a tasty, bold seasoning for a satisfying, wholesome snack that your family with love.

Elizabeth S.
I buy these at my schools vending machines they are kind of pricey there but I cant get mad at them I guess. But the flavor was super yumm the texture was amazing the cheesiness OMG!!! Yes a must try!
Lindsey H.
I love quakers popped brands. They are airy and delicious. They have the perfect size for snacking and to pick in school lunches.
Arianna H.
Montgomery, AL
Very cheesy when you eat it never disappointed in Quakers brand itself!as a whole it's delicious and very filling
David F.
Catahoula
These snacks are hard to keep around. They are carried everywhere we go and make a perfect fishing trip snack
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
Love them! They have a rich taste and are very filling! I buy many of their different products as they are great quality and affordable as well! I trust the brand a great deal and their oatmeal is also the best out there!
Agnieszka L.
Manchester, CT
I am using this during party with my friends with dip , I like taste , shape . You can buy a lot of places and choose different taste .
Cherise J.
Dauphin
I was so happy to buy these when they came out. They are sooo good. Lots and lots of flavour. I recommend these to everyone
April M.
Kingston, ON
These were THE best chip alternative when I was pregnant! It was a light snack that didn't make me feel guilty.