Quaker® Popped Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Jordan O.Quaker® Popped Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Lea S.Quaker® Popped Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Lea S.

BY QUAKER

Cheddar cheese lovers, unite! Indulge in savory cheddar cheese flavor wrapped around airy and crispy rice. This delectable snack is full of – you guessed it – cheddary goodness.

• 14g of whole grain per 30g serving (see nutrition information for sodium content)
  • 140 calories per serving
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly Delicious!
  • Available in 6oz and 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Degerminated Milled Corn, Sunflower Oil, Dry Whey, Salt, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Colour]), Butter Oil, Monosodium Glutamate, Lactic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Blue Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Citric Acid, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor, Butter (Cream, Salt), Tocopherols (Preservative), Annatto Extract (Color), Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).

Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These rice snacks are absolutely amazing! These are the first flavor that I have ever tried & by far still my favorite. They are cheesy & they are a good, more healthy alternative to Cheetos or cheese puffs. You don’t taste rice at all in them. They are crunchy & savory. If you are a Cheetos lover and want to try something in the same ballpark but a little healthier, I would definitely suggest these! You can find them in the snack section or by the nuts in the supermarket.
KHADIJAH M.
I'm a cheese addict. I can eat cheese all the time, by itself whatever you name. This snack is good because it doesn't have like a fake cheese taste like some other snacks do. These don't last limg with me. Yummy.
Grace L.
Syracuse, NY
I love these! What a tasty healthy snack! The individual bags make a perfect on the go snack! A very delicious treat. I would rate them 10 of 10. I love all the other flavors too, especially the caramel. I bought these at Wegmans, my local grocery store.
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
I love these, I mean it's like a crunch and cheesy goodness! Many people look at these as a health snack. But give them a try. It will actually surprise you on how much flavor it has. Rice cakes have come such a long way over time and these are proof that something healthy can also be something amazing.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
On every grocery list I write! This is my mommy snack, my obsession. Every flavor! Also, as a mommy, my favortie snack to bring for the family when we are doing summer activities such as hikes and going to parks, camping. So delicious and crisp! Flavor in every bite!
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
I actually love these a lot. I normally stick to what I like in fear of purchasing a negative product but I'm glad I bought these. The are wonderfully cheesy and have a slight crunch to them. They are super addictive and easy to grab if you're looking for a snack or running late.
Ashley G.
My sister used to eat these whenever she was a baby first able to eat solid foods. I tried them back then and they were delightful! The cheese doesn’t taste fake like you’d think it might with this sort of product. It’s actually very good and the crisp crunch is fun and flavorful!
Lanie W.
These are my favorite out of all the rice cake snacks! They have amazing flavor and they just melt in your mouth. You can eat them on the go or at home and I usually purchase them at Walmart.
Paige N.
New castle , PA
I tried these for the first time yesterday and I loved them. I bought them to try and be healthier than eating chips and I will continue to buy them. I can’t wait to try the other flavors.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Do they have any other flavors
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
Do they have other flavor of these? Any sweet ones?
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Mmmm. I love cheddar cheese. Do these have enough flavor packed into them?
Kala A.
Are these salty like most other cheesy items?
Brandy Z.
W Springfield, PA
Does it taste like fake cheese?