Quaker® Popped Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Jordan O.Quaker® Popped Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Lea S.Quaker® Popped Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Lea S.

BY QUAKER #47 in Cheese

Cheddar cheese lovers, unite! Indulge in savory cheddar cheese flavor wrapped around airy and crispy rice. This delectable snack is full of – you guessed it – cheddary goodness.

• 14g of whole grain per 30g serving (see nutrition information for sodium content)
  • 140 calories per serving
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly Delicious!
  • Available in 6oz and 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Degerminated Milled Corn, Sunflower Oil, Dry Whey, Salt, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Colour]), Butter Oil, Monosodium Glutamate, Lactic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Blue Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Citric Acid, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor, Butter (Cream, Salt), Tocopherols (Preservative), Annatto Extract (Color), Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).

Buy on Walmart
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
I really love these. For the price , flavor and health factor.
They definitely didn’t skip out on flavor with these plus I can eat a lot without feeling guilty and also give them to my kids without feeling like I’m a bad mom for giving my kids “junk” lol
I always have these in all the flavors in my home and I will of course repurchase always !
Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
These are a great alternative when you are wanting something to snack on that's a little healthier than chips. These are basically small rice cakes, so you get a slightly larger portion size for the same amount of calories in chips too. They're crunchy and affordable, and a great option, but not my favorite salty snack.
Zoey H.
Appleton
Honestly these are only just okay. I feel like they don't have much flavor to them, they are expensive, especially cause you are paying for half a bag of air. I just think that their could be more cheese and flavor to these! I like other snacks like these, like the Carmel ones! These just don't do it for me.
Tori G.
Orlando
I absolutely love these! They’re my go to, guilt free snack! They’re phenomenal and so inexpensive. They taste absolutely fantastic too. They don’t taste like fake cheese. I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to everyone!
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
These are possibly some of the best things ever. I eat them in place of chips and i love them. I have all my coworkers hooked on them now, they taste like cheetos but better for you and now i have to hide them if i bring them into work!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These rice snacks are absolutely amazing! These are the first flavor that I have ever tried & by far still my favorite. They are cheesy & they are a good, more healthy alternative to Cheetos or cheese puffs. You don’t taste rice at all in them. They are crunchy & savory. If you are a Cheetos lover and want to try something in the same ballpark but a little healthier, I would definitely suggest these! You can find them in the snack section or by the nuts in the supermarket.
KHADIJAH M.
I'm a cheese addict. I can eat cheese all the time, by itself whatever you name. This snack is good because it doesn't have like a fake cheese taste like some other snacks do. These don't last limg with me. Yummy.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
A bag of these is all i need to get me through a day at work. Super addicting but guilt free. Perfect amount of flavor without being overly salty and that perfect crunch. And now even gluten free! Yummmm
Grace L.
Syracuse, NY
I love these! What a tasty healthy snack! The individual bags make a perfect on the go snack! A very delicious treat. I would rate them 10 of 10. I love all the other flavors too, especially the caramel. I bought these at Wegmans, my local grocery store.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Do they have any other flavors
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Mmmm. I love cheddar cheese. Do these have enough flavor packed into them?
Karina P.
mishawaka, In
Do they have other flavor of these? Any sweet ones?
Kala A.
Are these salty like most other cheesy items?
Louella Marie B.
Delano, CA
Will there be any new seasonal flavors for these?