BY QUAKER

Whoever invented caramel corn deserves a statue in their honor. In lieu of a national holiday, celebrate with the sweet, buttery crunch of this scrumptiously delicious rice confection. Parade to the nearest store and grab a bag or two.

• 11g of whole grain per 30g serving (see nutrition information for sodium content)
  • 110 calories per serving
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly Delicious!
  • Available in 6oz and 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Corn (With Germ Removed), Maltodextrin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Milk, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

Lauren W.
Cincinnati , OH
This was not the product for me. I find the texture of corn rice snacks undesirable and too loud to eat. The caramel flavor is off and not very good.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I feel like these are just some nasty in the leave a bad aftertaste I don't know if it's just my taste buds or what but these do not taste good to me
Jennifer S.
I purchased these because I wanted something sweet but healthier for lunch. Honestly I don't like the taste at all. It taste artificial, not a real Carmel taste. The price point was good, the taste however I didn't like. Would I recommend these to anyone? Umm probably not. But the other flavors aren't bad. I most likely won't be buying these any more

Maggie S.
I like other flavors, but this one was just kind of gross to me. Nothing like actual carmel corn.
daisy m.
Huntsville, AL
When I was younger my mom and I would eat these instead of other snacks to loose weight granted we didn't work out or make any other food decisions they were only the original and butter at the time. they do statisfy small snack needed between activites
Tiffany T.
Ty Ty, GA
I didn't like these rice chips very much at all. The cheddar flavor is okay, but the caramel disappointed me very much. Would not recommend.
Sarah G.
These are great- the perfect sweet and crunchy snack! I love that these are bite size and can be enjoyed one handed while at the computer, with a baby in the other arm, or even while driving. The only pitfall is their price. I feel that you really don't get the biggest bang for your buck here. I'm always left wish there were more in the bag and usually opt for the full size Quaker rice cakes due to their better value per ounce.
Halie M.
California, PA
These are so good and they're a great snack! I would totally recommend these and you will think they're great too. They're very light
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Not the same as caramel corn, I am afraid. I mean, it's alright, but there isn't enough flavor in them to give them a higher rating. However, I love the texture and the crunch - not too much, not to sticky.
Chidi O.
I thought I was going to fall in love with these cakes because they're caramel. These rice cakes are to hard to bite and chew.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Which flavor is your favorite?
penny l.
Wentzville, MO
I have not tried these how is the flavor?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?
Ashley E.
W Valley City, UT
Do these use any artificial sweeteners? And if not, are they high in sugars?
Mila G.