BY QUAKER

Whoever invented caramel corn deserves a statue in their honor. In lieu of a national holiday, celebrate with the sweet, buttery crunch of this scrumptiously delicious rice confection. Parade to the nearest store and grab a bag or two.

• 11g of whole grain per 30g serving (see nutrition information for sodium content)
  • 110 calories per serving
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly Delicious!
  • Available in 6oz and 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Corn (With Germ Removed), Maltodextrin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Milk, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

SoNice T.
These are yet another healthy snack to have. These have a sweetness to it that will not have you feeling guilty afterwards, knowing this is a healthy alternative to potato chips.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I love them they're the closest thing to get to Karmelkorn I buy them at Jewel grocery store pros they're very tasty and crunchy cons they do both still pretty quickly yes I would recommend them to others
One of my favorite snacks and treats, Cracker Corn Rice Snacks are so yummy. I love to pack them for work or for road trips. They are as good as they sound! Everybody should try them because why not?
Lindsey P.
These are a great snack if you are on the go and want something sweet real quick! I love the taste but I didn't give 5 stars because they seemed to go stale pretty quick
Natalie D.
Mc Clure, PA
My son is 3 and its hard to find snacks that he likes that are also healthier. He loves rice cakes. we love the caramel corn and blackberry pomegranate. if you haven't tried them yet . i highly recommend.
Michele W.
I find this to be a little too sweet for me. I prefer the kettle or butter popcorn. If you like sweet you will love these. Be sure to try theirs other favors. They fill you up and are very satisfying.
Desiree P.
Fort Wayne, IN
These snacks have the perfect crunch. They are also tasty. I would buy them again any day. They are a bit pricey but not to crazy. The caramel taste is also very real.

Sarah M.
Duluth, MN
Ugh, I love love love these things. But that's half the problem! I love them so much that by the time I've eaten my fill, it's no longer really all that healthy....ha
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Yummy! These are super delicious and always make me feel better about snacking because they're kind of healthy. Much better than reaching for a bag of greasy chips!
Dominic A.
Daly City, CA
Couldn't stop eating them once I started the bag originally I bought then just because I like rice cakes and these will always be added to my snack list...can't go wrong with rice cakes
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Which flavor is your favorite?
penny l.
Wentzville, MO
I have not tried these how is the flavor?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?
Ashley E.
W Valley City, UT
Do these use any artificial sweeteners? And if not, are they high in sugars?
Mila G.