BY QUAKER

Whoever invented caramel corn deserves a statue in their honor. In lieu of a national holiday, celebrate with the sweet, buttery crunch of this scrumptiously delicious rice confection. Parade to the nearest store and grab a bag or two.

• 11g of whole grain per 30g serving (see nutrition information for sodium content)
  • 110 calories per serving
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly Delicious!
  • Available in 6oz and 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Corn (With Germ Removed), Maltodextrin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Milk, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

Kristal M.
East Prairie, MO
These have a great flavor. Price is about same as chips, these are a better choice. You can find these at Walmart. They are a good place to start out trying better snacks if wanting to change how you eat.
Maya R.
Portland
These are SO addictive! At first it seems a little weird to be eating a sweet chip, but the mix of salty and sweet that these bring to the table are amazing! They are bite sized, so snacking is (a little too) easy. It's also nice that they are crunchy instead of chewy, so you don't get that stick to your teeth caramel thing going on!
chastity s.
Nampa, ID
I love these Quaker Caramel snacks! they are an easy and guilt free way to have a sweet snack that isn't packed full of empty calories! I don't buy them as often as I should, but they are a loved snack in my house!
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
These Quaker Caramel Corn Rice Snacks are not only delicious but are gluten free!! I have tried many rice cakes in the past but when I tried these mini rice cakes I was pleasantly surprised that they have an amazing caramel taste!! These will definitely be a must have in my pantry!
Ivette F.
These are delicious and get rid of your sweet tooth. I buy these when I'm on a diet to have something low calorie and sweet, they are great snacks in any flavor. Try them just portion control!
Sarah G.
These are great- the perfect sweet and crunchy snack! I love that these are bite size and can be enjoyed one handed while at the computer, with a baby in the other arm, or even while driving. The only pitfall is their price. I feel that you really don't get the biggest bang for your buck here. I'm always left wish there were more in the bag and usually opt for the full size Quaker rice cakes due to their better value per ounce.
Jennifer L.
Aitkin
These are super good and light. They give you something crunchy, which is nice. They also let you satisfy your sweet tooth without eating something super sugary. I wish they were a little cheaper and easier to find around me, but I do really like them!
Amy M.
Galion, OH
I love these and they have an amazing flavor to them! They are the perfect snack for school lunches, sitting around the house, or even sporting events. They are a fairly healthy snack as well. I love all of the flavors and could eat them every day.
Elizabeth E.
Ocala, FL
Wow talk about flavor! The popped line from Quaker is amazing. We keep a few different flavor a in the house from sweet to savory. We have really enjoyed this flavor along with the tortilla style cheesy nacho for when we want some thing a little more savory. It is a great replacement for Doritos.
Kristina S.
Council Bluffs, Ia
These are one of my go-to buys at the grocer; they satiate my sweet tooth without packing the same punch as chomping down on chocolate-covered-everything. They also have a great crispy texture which helps me to buy pass any chip cravings I have.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Which flavor is your favorite?
penny l.
Wentzville, MO
I have not tried these how is the flavor?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?
Ashley E.
W Valley City, UT
Do these use any artificial sweeteners? And if not, are they high in sugars?
Mila G.