BY QUAKER

Whoever invented caramel corn deserves a statue in their honor. In lieu of a national holiday, celebrate with the sweet, buttery crunch of this scrumptiously delicious rice confection. Parade to the nearest store and grab a bag or two.

• 11g of whole grain per 30g serving (see nutrition information for sodium content)
  • 110 calories per serving
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly Delicious!
  • Available in 6oz and 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Corn (With Germ Removed), Maltodextrin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Milk, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

Jennifer S.
I purchased these because I wanted something sweet but healthier for lunch. Honestly I don't like the taste at all. It taste artificial, not a real Carmel taste. The price point was good, the taste however I didn't like. Would I recommend these to anyone? Umm probably not. But the other flavors aren't bad. I most likely won't be buying these any more

Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
These rice snacks are amazing! Not only are they good for you--they TASTE AWESOME! They're a great light, airy rice 'cookie' that comes in a variety of flavors. My six year old son even loves them! It's a great alternative to greasy potato chips or sugary candies for anyone! My favorite flavor is Caramel, so yummy and tastes just like I'm eating a caramel candy cube. (Anyone remember those? lol) Keep healthy and satisfied with these healthy, nutritious snacks!
Tonya C.
Berry, KY
I always try to find healthy snacks that are not bland and gross. Then I stumbled upon these. I have had rice cakes in the past but they were plain and dry, but decided to give these a try. I was pleasantly surprised! These little rice cakes taste like the flavor they say! Eating healthier snacks are now more feasible with these. Plus there are so many different flavor a to try so I don't get tired of eating the same flavor!
Jennifer S.
Portsmouth, VA
I tried the cheddar cheese ones first because I was trying to find a healthier alternative to chips. I didn't like them at all! So I was afraid to try any of they others but then my sister brought home the caramel corn ones and I fell in love! They legit taste like caramel corn without all the sodium that actual caramel corn has, they load them up with flavor and are delicious!
Tiffany B.
Charlevoix, MI
YUMMMMMMMM! I can not eat enough of these! i literally buy 3-4 bags at a time and they last like 2 days haha i can eat 2 bags in a sitting. I love that they are fat free. When i have a sweet tooth this is what i eat without gaining a bunch of weight instead of cake or something else super fatty!
Ashley M.
Can I just say thank you to Quaker for making such an amazing snack! Low in calories, perfect amount of sweetness, and the crunch to keep snackers satisfied! The caramel flavor is perfect. I keep these in my desk at work and another bag in my pantry for late night sweet cravings.
Amanda L.
Martinsville, VA
While I don't actually buy into the idea that these are a HEALTHY snack by any means, I do enjoy them. They're a tad bit on the expensive side, but they're tasty, and they add a new and exciting twist to old-fashioned boring rice cakes. I toss a ziplock-container of these yummy mini rice cakes into my lunch box and I'm good to go!
Sarah L.
My husband and I bought these to snack on during our move. These are pretty good. Not your mother's rice cakes. The caramel are sweet, but not overly so. We will definitely be getting some more and trying more flavors.
Lydia W.
Vernon
I buy these when I crave potato chips. A little less calories than regular potato chips yet the crunch on these satisfy the heck out of me. The saltiness on these are just right for me. My favorite is the ranch.
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
These are very delicious light snacks! But be careful you cant Just have one ! Its perfectly crunchy and tasty for anytime you want something sweet or after a meal. Perfect little snack without the guilt ! Definitley recommend.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Which flavor is your favorite?
penny l.
Wentzville, MO
I have not tried these how is the flavor?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?
Ashley E.
W Valley City, UT
Do these use any artificial sweeteners? And if not, are they high in sugars?
Mila G.