BY QUAKER

Whoever invented caramel corn deserves a statue in their honor. In lieu of a national holiday, celebrate with the sweet, buttery crunch of this scrumptiously delicious rice confection. Parade to the nearest store and grab a bag or two.

• 11g of whole grain per 30g serving (see nutrition information for sodium content)
  • 110 calories per serving
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly Delicious!
  • Available in 6oz and 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Corn (With Germ Removed), Maltodextrin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Milk, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
These have been my first trimester of pregnancy go to! The ingredients are decent and a great snack option if you need something! I have tried so many flavors but Caramel is my go to! My (very picky) husband loves these too! The price is just right and they are easy to find at all of my local grocery stores!
Annabel E.
It' scary how much I love these. I always keep them in my drawer at work for easy snacking. They are so delicious and they aren't terribly unhealthy. This is the best flavor they have, although the cheddar ones can be pretty good too. A must have for me!
Karissa W.
These are so delicious! They have such a great crisp and sweet taste to them. It's such a great healthy snack whenever you're craving any sweet tastes. The caramel is so tasty. I love all of the flavors in this product, but the caramel corn is definitely my favorite!
Victoria G.
I could eat the whole page of these, which of course would totally defeat the purpose of them being "healthier". They are much thinner than a traditional rice cake, and crispy, but not too hard. The light caramel coating as a great flavor, my kids really like these!
Melanie B.
Herriman, UT
I seriously just bought 12 bags of these because they were on sale at my grocery store this week. They are such a great alternative to snacking on potato chips and cookies and help with my sweet tooth craving. Seriously delicious and my kids love them too!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
These are the best for long trips. They are sweet and crunchy. That is the best of both worlds for long road trips. I also love their cheddar ones for something savory. Love them.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
These Carmel snacks are amazing they a a perfect for a snack on the go or just for work snack they are a great taste of Carmel and a perfect crunch I personally prefer this snack size over the large ones definitely recommend this item to everyone
Harmony B.
inglewood
It is undeniably a rice cake. If you can get over that fact, then you will find that these are a satisfying healthy alternative to typical sweet tooth cravings. They are true to their flavor, and test similar to caramel popcorn. It's a great snack for kids and adults too!
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
These are great for snacks for everyone in our home! They aren't full of a bunch of fat & calories. The caramel is a very nice texture and the rice cake isn't hard. I like adding a little peanut butter to them and drinking some milk.
Treylynn G.
Hill Afb, UT
Quaker Popped Rice Snacks are so delicious, and the Carmel Corn flavor is hands down the best! I love sitting down to watch a movie with some of these. My only problem is trying to only eat a few and not the whole bag!
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Which flavor is your favorite?
penny l.
Wentzville, MO
I have not tried these how is the flavor?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?
Ashley E.
W Valley City, UT
Do these use any artificial sweeteners? And if not, are they high in sugars?
Mila G.