BY QUAKER #62 in Gluten-Free Snacks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A crispy baked snack made with whole grains like oats, wheat and brown rice. Each delicious serving delivers a good source of fiber and 19 grams of whole grains.

Quaker® Popped Blackberry Pomegranate Rice Snacks
  • "I will say that they crumble very easily so eat them over a palte" in 1 review
Juliet G.
ottawa
Wasn't a flavor I thought would go together, but I was wrong! It's like a sweet chip, which is good for my taste buds and my waistline! I will say that they crumble very easily so eat them over a palte
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
Another good snack to keep in the car handy for the kids , or at your desk at work. Or perfect to add to a school lunch
Jessica G.
Clearwater, FL
Great for snacking, perfect sizes and wonderful taste. Love these, highly recommended.
Nethania P.
Tucson, AZ
Surprisingly very delicious. I am a huge texture person and these chips hit all the right points. Whenever I feel like I have a craving for sweets, these are my go to! I would recommend all flavors of pop to everyone looking for a light, quick snack.
Emily A.
Sooke, BC
Gluten free is important to me being gluten sensitive and so is not having to spend alot on what i eat. I dont enjoy the flavor overly but its a nice option to have when there arnt alot of inexpensive gluten free options.
Raya G.
This is pretty good to eat on the go. I'm not a fan of blueberries or these somewhat healthy snacks but this is definitely an exception!
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I love these chips! It tastes great and it's a decent size bag.
these are popped with satisfaction
These taste great.
Accassia  S.
Beatrice, NE
My non guilt snack! love blueberry and blackberry. sadly once you eat one you can't stop and before you know it they're gone!!
Andressa F.
Rastenfeld 151, suíte #UD671
eu gosto dessa combinação de sabores, são adoráveis, pois dá pra comer em qualquer hora do dia, matando a nossa fome.