Quaker® Popped Bbq uploaded by Maria G.

BY QUAKER

Put away the charcoal grill and outdoor utensils. This BBQ comes in a big, bright bag. Savor the crispiness of Quakes Rice Snacks, seasoned with bold BBQ flavor. It's like a picnic for your palate.

• 14g of whole grain per 30g serving (see nutrition information for sodium content)
  • 130 calories per serving
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly Delicious!
  • Available in 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Degerminated Milled Corn, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sugar, Dry Whey*, Brown Sugar, Onion Powder, Molasses, Buttermilk Powder*, Yeast Extract, Spices, Tomato (Dried), Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tocopherols (Preservative), Paprika Extract, Gum Arabic.

Ashley K.
Seattle
These rice cakes are so good and crispy. I could eat them all I would say all the flavors they have are worth buying. They are amazing for a quick snack and are great for a feel up real fast! I would say everyone should buy these!
Delila Z.
Walla Walla, WA
I just tried these and they’re honestly so good! I found them on amazon. I always crave chips but they hurt my stomach so this was a good alternative to satisfy my cravings.
Mariah L.
Vincennes, IN
These come in many different flavors to fit everyone's needs! They taste amazing! Can sometimes be pricey depending on where you buy them! But everyone should try!
Niki M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these!! So much better than chips. I don't like chips that much, but these are crunchy and have no grease!!! You can get these at any grocery store and they aren't expensive! These are super good! I'm actually snacking on some now!
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
As a fan of BBQ flavor I was expecting more of a BBQ taste, and I wasn't too pleased with the product, it just felt almost like they were trying too hard, and the flavor wasn't that memorable. If I wanted a BBQ snack I'd want one that tasted different and not something that was average.
Tracey G.
Culver City, CA
Great flavor and crunch without the extra fat and calories from a chip. I love these. They are great for a snack and for sending for kids lunches. Definitely worth trying more than one flavor. I really like the BBQ and the Cheddar especially. Nice bite size!
Bailey S.
Eighty four, PA
i always eat the "pop" brand of rice treats. i love the bbq flavor, and i do like the ranch flavor too. they are very delicious and i get them at my local walmart, i wish you could add just a little more flavor but it will works.
S H.
Haslett, MI
So yummy! I love the BBQ flavoring that they put on these. It is smokey and savory and not too sweet. I prefer these more over many BBQ flavored potato chips which can be too sweet and salty.
Deanna R.
Hoboken , NJ
I enjoy the popped snacks, they are a healthy alternative to chips. I bought this at the grocery store. This is affordable and a very good snack.
Tammy V.
Not a fan of rice cakes in general. Tried these just to try and glad I did not purchase them. Just not a fan of eating cardboard