Quaker® Popped® Apple Cinnamon Rice Crisps 7.04 oz. Bag uploaded by Rachel C.

BY QUAKER

Quaker Popped Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Rice Snacks now come gluten free*, with a crispy, crunchy texture and tangy apple and zesty cinnamon flavor (*Look for specially marked packages). Each 30-gram serving contains 120 calories. Quaker Popped Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Rice Snacks contain 11 grams of whole grains per serving and are a satisfying, crunchy snack you can feel good about. see more...

• I have been looking for other flavors to try. This one is by far my...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new snack and was wanting to know if these were any g...4 Answers
  • Are these very sweet? What is used as a sweetener?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mikael W.
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
I really enjoy these as a snack when I want something sweet. They have a buttery flavor and they taste really good. These help cure my sweet tooth without ruining my day or making me feel guilty for eating them. I would recommend this flavor as well as trying the others
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Holy heaven! These things are not only delicious but healthy! Even my toddler loves them. Refers to them as sticky cookies. Plus it's a quick snack to keep you full and feeling good about something so flavorful! I also love the caramel popcorn ones! Soooo good!
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Durham, NC
This is my favorite snack! I keep them at least three bags in my desk and a jar of peanut butter. I am trying to make better health choices and instead of grabbing Doritos I can grab about 4 of these and it gives me the boost I need
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
These are an alright snack. The sweetness is kinda weird, I'm not sure is the rice crisp just throws it off but I may not buy this flavor again since I kinda wanted it a tad sweeter. Nice crunch though.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
These are the best. I love the taste of these. The like the crunchiness and flavor. I have a while without purchasing them because they don't last too long at my house. But I highly recommend these!
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
These are a great simple and sweet snack for when I'm trying to not consume a lot of calories. I buy the bigger bag and portion out so I don't over do it.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love love love these tasty treats. Filling and fun flavors. We love gluten free and the light airy texture. Must have for back to school.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
Oh man these are surprisingly very good! I was surprised and they do taste really good. I love a good crunchy snack every now and than and these are great healthy, and tasty alternative. I recommend giving them a try. They are perfect for on the go snacks.
Camella B.
Camella B.
Rocky Mount, NC
I have been dreading changing my diet over to gluten free. But these Popped Rice Crisps by Quaker give me so much life!! I find myself about to eat the whole bag once I open it! And the very Best part about it....its not costing me an arm and a leg to purchase it!!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
These are one of my favorite snacks. They are filling, crunchy and just enough sweetness to take the sugar craving away. I do wish they came in a bigger size but the price is great. One of the few guilt free snacks.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Do these come in other flavors?
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Looking for a new snack and was wanting to know if these were any good and do your kids eat them?
Peyton J.
Peyton J.
I have been looking for other flavors to try. This one is by far my favorite flavor. What other flavors should I try?
Enzie S.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
Are these very sweet? What is used as a sweetener?