BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Victoria B.
Winnsboro, LA
I love these cookies for just a light snack and I also pack them in my kids lunch boxes for school they love peanut butter and they taste like homemade I even best them up just a little in the microwave to give them that fresh hot from the oven..
Diana S.
Fort Worth , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have a love and hate relationship with this cookies sometimes they're soft and sometimes they're so dry I don't think they make same batches of cookies the sales but I mean it's good when you're hungry
Briana C.
Chewy yet crunchy and the perfect snack for a late night. The peanut butter is rich but has a great balance of sweetness so it does not disappoint. Very delicious and worth every penny.
slaybyshayleigh -.
Pineville, LA
i'd love to review a few of your products for this site. lots of lovely customers seeking new and improved products are interested in what you've got! thanks for your time!
xoxo- slayingwithshayleigh
Crystal L.
Nashville, TN
Quaker Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are a go to snack for early morning rushes! They seem to be more filling than any other breakfast snack.
Lindsay H.
Evansdale, IA
This is my favorite kind of oatmeal. Something this healthy shouldn't taste so yummy, you won't see me complaining.
Sarai C.
Fort Bragg , NC
Not the best cookie for me but my kids seemed to enjoy them. I don't think I'll be getting them again
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Estas galletas son una de las cosas mas especiales de esta marca, tienen un sabor muy tenue y agradable a mantequilla de maní y avena, haciendo una combinación casi celestial. Para los que somos fanáticos de la mantequilla de maní es ideal para acompañar una merienda, además de que son galletas que ayudan mucho en el momento de la digestión
I love oatmeal cookies,
and these are # 2 on my favorite list (# 1 are my mom's cookies) peanut butter are delicious, although chocolate will always be the best
(I love chocolate)
Carveni V.
MIAMI, FL
As a snack this is my favorite of all. He is very rich and as I calm down, I always carry one in my wallet and I can eat it wherever I want. It's delicious, I recommend it