BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Briana C.
Chewy yet crunchy and the perfect snack for a late night. The peanut butter is rich but has a great balance of sweetness so it does not disappoint. Very delicious and worth every penny.
Lindsay H.
Evansdale, IA
This is my favorite kind of oatmeal. Something this healthy shouldn't taste so yummy, you won't see me complaining.
I love oatmeal cookies,
and these are # 2 on my favorite list (# 1 are my mom's cookies) peanut butter are delicious, although chocolate will always be the best
(I love chocolate)
Carveni V.
MIAMI, FL
As a snack this is my favorite of all. He is very rich and as I calm down, I always carry one in my wallet and I can eat it wherever I want. It's delicious, I recommend it
Pedro L.
O velho e o famoso Quaker, sempre nos surpreendendo, o bar de cereais é ótimo, quando colocamos a boca, sentimos a nitidez e um excelente sabor, por isso é recomendado!
EMily F.
maracaibo, zulia
This product is very rich and delicious and also very nutritious, it is also easy to carry in your purse or wallet to eat at any time or any place
Sibel D.
Tourcoing
Delicious ! Good proteins and good flavour. if you do go to sport, try these, it's energising. Love it !!!
Ysbel P.
Doral, FL
Delicious. very good choice of snack with a good drink. simply exquisite. it is also very healthy