Quaker® Overnight Oats Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch

Start your day hassle-free with Quaker’s NEW Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch Overnight Oats. At night, simply add your favorite milk, place in the fridge to cold-steep, and go to sleep. When you wake up you’ll have a hearty, cool & delicious breakfast option ready for you with no morning prep required.

• Made with 100% whole grain oats, quinoa, flaxseed, and other real, simple ingredients (43 grams of whole grains per serving)
  • Good source of protein (when prepared with 1/2 cup vitamin A & D fortified skim milk)
  • No added artificial flavors or colors
  • Good source of dietary fiber (contains 10g of fat per serving)
  • Delicious with any type of milk or milk alternative

Where do you purchase these?
Quaker® Overnight Oats Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch -This was good but my stomach felt queasy a few hours later. I think it's the overnight oats making my stomach gassy, anyone else have this problem?
How many calories ?
Start your review of Quaker® Overnight Oats Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch!
4 months ago
This is the only flavor I have tried so far. I wish they would come out with some other flavors like just strawberry or just blueberry. I love how easy these are to fix and they are super portable. Great value for the money. When I know my family needs to head out the door super quick and early the next morning, I fix these the night before. Add a side of yogurt and a piece of fruit and they are ready to go!
13 days agoBarry, TX
I eat these almost every morning. I switch up the flavors though so I do t get bored. It’s just so easy to pour my unsweetened coconut milk into it the night before and then just grab it in the morning and breakfast is done!!
3 months agoPhiladelphia
This is so good! I put almond milk in it at night and in the morning it is delicious! I always buy when they go on sale. This is the best tasting flavor I think also
23 days agoDes moines, IA
These oats are amazing. You can prepare them at night and they will be ready in the morning. I like my oatmeal cold so I just take it with me on the go but if you prefer warm you can always warm it up for 30 seconds and you're done. It is very delicious I definitely recommend that they do have a variety of different flavors
a year agoHuntingtn Sta, NY
Recently I became intrigued by the overnight oats trend I was seeing everywhere. Cold oatmeal? Ewww. I'd only ever had hot oatmeal. However, while picking up my regular oatmeal at the store a few weeks ago, I came upon these overnight oats. Seemed simple enough so I purchased one of each flavor. Of all the flavors I tried, this Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch was my favorite. I love coconut but not overly sweet coconut. One of my favorite snacks is plain coconut. I also happen to love almonds so it was a perfect combo for me. It was so easy to prepare. I added unsweetened vanilla coconut milk up to the line (don't go past that line unless you like really liquidy results as I discovered one time) then placed in the fridge. In the morning it was ready and I discovered cold oatmeal is actually really great and quite refreshing. Weekday mornings for me are usually chaotic and rushed since I have to get myself AND my (often grumpy in the mornings) daughter ready and out the door by 8am. I really loved that I could grab this and go. Obviously, I Ioved the flavor. The only cons for me would be that it's pricey and that it has quite a lot of sugar. That said, I will continue to buy this to have on hand. I just noticed that they offer a "plain" overnight oats flavor so I'm going to look for that one next time. That way I can add my own flavors. However, when I'm just needing something quick and yummy I'll definitely keep grabbing this one. DELICIOUS!!!!!
2 months agoBoca Raton, FL
This is the best for a busy morning! I added vanilla almond milk before bed and grabbed it in the morning while getting the kids ready. I appreciate having a healthy option that doesn’t require much thought or dishes to wash. I buy this often.
2 months agoWest Point, MS
This product is actually really good. I was super skeptical of the overnight oats trend. It seemed impossible for it to actually be tasty; however, it really was. The coconut and almond flavors were extremely good!
2 years agoOrefield, PA
My new favorite go-to breakfast!  I'm not a big fan of hot oatmeal, it just was never my thing, but I love granola/oats and wanting something somewhat healthy and filling for my mornings.  PERFECT FIND!!  Excellent flavor choices and taste soo good!  Only Con, needing to remember to "prepare" (which just means pouring milk in and placing in the fridge - the night before.  Delicious and worth a try!
2 years agoFairfax, VA
If you want a quick, simple snack/breakfast, this is the way to go. I love these containers! I put them in the fridge before bed and grab in the morning on my way to work. The flavor options are great! The toasted coconut is great and adds a burst of sweetness to each bite and the almonds add in for a nice crunch. Great idea for families/individuals on the go and another clever way to spice up oatmeal! Enjoy
2 years ago
Overall, it was pretty good. I like that it’s easy to make, you just add any type of milk and leave in the fridge overnight. The taste is good, but I would still prefer to make ti from scratch if I have the time. This is definitely a time saver and a healthier option if you’re in a rush!
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Claire A. 4 months ago
Not that problem but it was overly sweet. Possible food intolerance perhaps?