BY QUAKER #6 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Start your day hassle-free with Quaker’s NEW Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch Overnight Oats. At night, simply add your favorite milk, place in the fridge to cold-steep, and go to sleep. When you wake up you’ll have a hearty, cool & delicious breakfast option ready for you with no morning prep required.

• Made with 100% whole grain oats, quinoa, flaxseed, and other real, simple ingredients (43 grams of whole grains per serving)
  • Good source of protein (when prepared with 1/2 cup vitamin A & D fortified skim milk)
  • No added artificial flavors or colors
  • Good source of dietary fiber (contains 10g of fat per serving)
  • Delicious with any type of milk or milk alternative

• Quaker® Overnight Oats Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch ar...3 Answers
  • Are this good for work? Do they taste good?3 Answers
  • what’s did you guys think about Quaker® Overnight Oats To...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Wendy H.
I liked the taste of the oatmeal, but it is on the sweet side. I adore coconut and appreciate having that flavor front and center. The almonds were chopped and stayed crunchy which were a nice contrast to the mushiness of the oatmeal.
The preparation is easy enough. Just fill up with milk to the line and place in the ol’ icebox. You can substitute non-dairy milk or yogurt to create a different experience. Make sure that you place it securely in the refrigerator as it will spill when knocked over.
I would never have purchased this for myself as I usually buy instant oatmeal, but this could change me. I had forgotten what real oatmeal with milk was like. Reminds me of childhood.
I do recommend trying this out for yourself and getting a variety pack with other flavors.
Tavia K.
Lexington, KY
I enjoyed Quaker Oats Toasted Coconut and Almond Crunch. We always buy the Quaker Oats brand, it is healthy and we trust it for our family. This is an easy way to have oats ready for kids (who get up REALLY early) or a quick breakfast for busy parents who do not always take time to make their own breakfast. I often eat a quick breakfast on the run (in the passenger seat) while my husband drives us to a doctor's appointment or morning errand. I appreciate the ingredients and the almonds provide a crunch that makes bland oatmeal a thing of the past. I love the coconut as well. The only complaint I have is that the portion size is too small. I think these should be 3 times the size. My 3 1/2-year-old son and 6 1/2-year-old daughter both eat a large helping of oatmeal a day. This size would be too small for them as well. I think they should call these a snack size and also offer a full size (equaling perhaps 3 of these). I received this in my Influenster Voxbox in exchange for my honest opinion and review.
Natalya M.
Washington , DC
I received Quaker Overnight Oats Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch for free to try and review from Influenster.

I was excited to try these oats because I have a hard time enjoying traditionally prepared oatmeal due to its mushy texture, and find that it often leaves me hungry. But it's so good for you, that I often wish I liked it more! So the idea of trying overnight oats, which would have a crunchier texture and be eaten cold, was appealing.

What I liked: 1) The combination of oats, coconut, and almonds is great. I wouldn't have thought to add coconut and almonds to oatmeal, but it's a great flavor combo, and the coconut and almonds give it more crunch too. 2) Perhaps because these overnight oats also include flax seeds and quinoa, they were more filling than other oatmeal I've eaten, even though the portion didn't seem particularly large.

What I didn't like: 1) I thought the oats would soak up more of the milk and the texture would be closer to a porridge. I left these overnight oats in the fridge for about 9 hours, and it still felt like eating cereal or granola with milk poured in. Maybe I need to let them sit even longer, or use less milk than indicated on the package? 2) This recipe is sooooo sweet. To be fair, I tend to like savory foods more than sweet foods, but these oats were incredibly sweet. The milk remaining at the bottom tasted more sweet than milk I've had from the bottom of sugary kids' cereals.

Since Influenster sent me two flavors to try out, I'm looking forward to preparing the Blueberry Banana & Vanilla Bliss overnight oats next, and adjusting the amount of milk to see how that changes the texture.
jenifer b.
Hackettstown, NJ
I must start by saying, in general, I am not a fan of oatmeal... In fact, this is the first time ever making a decent effort to actually eat it... The texture of oatmeal always turned me off... Always looked to me like a glob of paste sitting in a bowl... I was pleasantly surprised by this product.... It is super easy to prepare... Just fill with milk to the fill line... Give a little stir... And put in the frige overnight... It did not come out too mushy... Just a little bite.. or chew.. to the oatmeal.... Loved the added crunch of the almonds... And of course, almond and coconut are a favorite flavor combo of mine... Would buy again!
Michelle D.
Brampton, ON
I am not a huge fan of oatmeal or porridge. But I did enjoy the taste of this oatmeal. i love almonds and coconut, and to put them together was a great idea.  The almonds were chopped and stayed crunchy while the oatmeal softened.
Preparation was the easiest. I filled it up with almond milk and place in the refrigerator. I prefer a non-dairy milk and would even try this with yogurt. .
I do giving this product a try and suggest checking out the other flavours as well.
Iliana G.
Vallejo, CA
When I received this product complimentary I was so excited because I need something that I can just grab in the morning. And also was a contest that I could win by eating yummy food. It was the best feeling
I poured milk to the fill line at around 9pm and then off to the fridge it went. I left for work the next morning at 7:30am which was the time I pulled the overnight oats from the fridge. The oats did not absorb the milk. They were not what i expected. By the look on the picture it seems like it would be a little creamy. I still packed it in my lunch box. Which posed another issue. The lid on the container doesn't seal and since the milk was still there. Once it got to work the lid had opened and there was some spill.
I tried warming them up on the microwave but the oats never absorbed the liquid.
I was disappointed on the product
Maren E.
Superior, WI
Now this could be user error but I wasn’t a fan of the final product. I love the idea of overnight oatmeal but what I got wasn’t what I expected. The overall flavor was delicious but the texture, not so much. It was still too runny after 13-14 hours in the fridge (I only added milk and added exactly what they recommended). The oats were not all completely soft so I definitely had a texture issue as well. Like a said before, the flavor was still fantastic and if I try this again maybe I’ll try adding less milk and using yogurt or another suggestion they had on the package.
Hollie N.
ASHLAND, KY
Quaker® Overnight Oats Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch
To be honest, I don't like oatmeal so I was unsure about trying this! I am so glad I did though because I loved it! The #Quaker® Overnight Oats Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch was my favorite! It was sweet, crunchy & you could really taste the coconut! And they are so simple to make! Just add milk & refrigerate overnight & Bam! You have a delicious, healthy breakfast! And no need to even heat! It tastes great straight out of the fridge! Yum! 😋
Michelle J.
Bono, AR
I think this is a great idea for those who don't mind cold oatmeal. I love the fact that the ingredients seem to be fresh and there are some tasty combinations. I think I would really like the oatmeal if it was warm, so maybe next time I can try heating it up in the morning before eating. This review is based on the intended method of eating it cold, however. I did forget 2 nights in a row after first receiving this product to actually prepare it and stick it in the fridge for the night, but finally on the 3rd night, I remembered to prepare it for morning and it was a simple process that took maybe a minute or two of time. Basically, if you love grabbing your breakfast quickly in the morning and don't mind cold oats then this is a great product! Just not for me as I just couldn't get past the cold oatmeal thing. I received this product for free in return for my unbiased and honest review!
Meghan W.
Orefield, PA
My new favorite go-to breakfast!  I'm not a big fan of hot oatmeal, it just was never my thing, but I love granola/oats and wanting something somewhat healthy and filling for my mornings.  PERFECT FIND!!  Excellent flavor choices and taste soo good!  Only Con, needing to remember to "prepare" (which just means pouring milk in and placing in the fridge - the night before.  Delicious and worth a try!
Sarah W.
Cold overnight oats versus hot oatmeal made in the morning? Which one do you prefer?
Breanna W.
Are these good and if so, what are the best ones?
Ashley T.
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
What is this ? Would love to try it out
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
I never tried oats , is it good?