Quaker® Overnight Oats Blueberry, Banana, And Vanilla Bliss

Harmony can be heard, seen—and in this case, tasted. That’s what our NEW Blueberry Banana & Vanilla Bliss Overnight Oats achieve. The best part? These Overnight Oats are easy to prepare the night before for a hassle-free breakfast choice to help start your day. Just add your favorite milk, cover and pop in the fridge overnight. When you wake up, you’ll have a delicious, cool & hearty breakfast option so good you just might want to sing about it.

• Made with 100% whole grain oats, quinoa, flaxseed, and other real, simple ingredients (45 grams of whole grains per serving)
  • Good source of protein (when prepared with 1/2 cup vitamin A & D fortified skim milk)
  • No added artificial flavors or colors
  • Good source of dietary fiber (contains 4.5g of fat per serving)
  • Delicious with any type of milk or milk alternative

How do these taste?
Does anyone have any favorite toppings for this oatmeal?
Start your review of Quaker® Overnight Oats Blueberry, Banana, And Vanilla Bliss!
a month agoStonewall , LA
I wasn’t a fan of the flavor and texture. It was not as creamy as regular oatmeal. I like the idea of being able to throw it in my bag and go but the overall product isn’t great.
a month agoChandler, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
No. Just... no. I followed the instructions to the letter and it ended up a runny mess. I probably could have overlooked that if it wasn't for the chemical-y taste of the blueberries and banana. I will not be buying this again. I'll stick to making overnight oats from scratch... at least I know THEY'LL taste good!
3 months agoDallas, TX
I love this product. It’s hands down one of my favorite teams I’ve been with Influenster. Super easy and delicious flavor. Well worth the price. It’s now on my grocery list weekly. The blueberry is the best!
a month agoChicago, IL
Delicious! Easy to make and comes in the perfect size bowl. Just throw It in my purse before going to work and bam I got breakfast. Plus it tastes really good too!
2 months agoLos Angeles , CA
Absolutely the best oatmeal to have in a rushed morning! Love getting these for early morning days, just prepare at night and have breakfast ready on the go in the morning. Not pricey at all either. Goes great with almond milk! Definitely a must if you love oatmeal in the morning but don’t have time to make it. It is to eat it while it’s cold but still great taste.
2 months agoCoral Springs, FL
Me and my husband are so happy we come across these overnight oaks! We wake up super early in our house, and we are always eating cereal because its quick and easy. Now, we make these at night, and pop in the microwave in the morning and are able to head out the door with a nice warm meal!
2 months agoBoca Raton, FL
Add the milk of your choice (I like vanilla almond) and put in the fridge before bed. In the morning breakfast is ready! I thought I wouldn’t enjoy overnight oats as I was used to hot oatmeal but I must say that I love these! It almost has a pudding-like consistency. Thick and delicious.
2 years agoFairfax, VA
This is by far my favorite option for overnight oats. The blend of the blueberry, banana and vanilla is just great! It's a great way to start the morning or have as a snack prior to lunch or any other time for that matter! Quaker did all of us moms and works professionals a favor! these are great to have at the office and home. The packaging is just great because the lid fits tightly and prevents spills---in the fridge, your lunch bag, and the car. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Hope to see even more options & a bit of a price drop...other wise, looks pretty simple to make on own.
2 months agoCoral Springs, FL
Ehh if you’re in a rush this is okay. Flavor is good but the texture is just weird. But it could just be me. I honestly prefer softer oatmeal and i also prefer it warm not cold.
2 years ago
I really like the blueberry/banana/vanilla combo as a flavor. I had this for breakfast, and it was easy to make, you just leave it in the fridge. While I prefer to make my own, it is a healthier breakfast alternative if you’re in a rush or are traveling.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Quaker® Overnight Oats Blueberry, Banana, And Vanilla Bliss What is the different between overnight oats and instant oatmeal?
Keeley M. a year ago
You don't use hot water on them more of a quick and easy on the go meal but super yummy