BY QUAKER #8 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Harmony can be heard, seen—and in this case, tasted. That’s what our NEW Blueberry Banana & Vanilla Bliss Overnight Oats achieve. The best part? These Overnight Oats are easy to prepare the night before for a hassle-free breakfast choice to help start your day. Just add your favorite milk, cover and pop in the fridge overnight. When you wake up, you’ll have a delicious, cool & hearty breakfast option so good you just might want to sing about it.

• Made with 100% whole grain oats, quinoa, flaxseed, and other real, simple ingredients (45 grams of whole grains per serving)
  • Good source of protein (when prepared with 1/2 cup vitamin A & D fortified skim milk)
  • No added artificial flavors or colors
  • Good source of dietary fiber (contains 4.5g of fat per serving)
  • Delicious with any type of milk or milk alternative

Buy on Walmart
Wendy H.
Quaker Overnight Oats Blueberry Banana & Vanilla Bliss
Yummy and Easy!
I liked the taste of the oatmeal, but it is on the sweet side. I could really taste the vanilla and blueberry more so than the banana for some reason. That could just be the batch that I got. I have no complaints since I adore vanilla. It could have done with a little crunch to contrast the mushiness of the oatmeal.
The preparation is easy enough. Just fill up with milk to the line and place in the ol’ icebox. You can substitute non-dairy milk or yogurt to create a different experience. Make sure that you place it securely in the refrigerator as it will spill when knocked over.
I would never have purchased this for myself as I usually buy instant oatmeal, but this could change me. I had forgotten what real oatmeal with milk was like. Reminds me of childhood.
I do recommend trying this out for yourself and getting a variety pack with other flavors.
Diana Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
I was a bit unsure of this product in general, as I've never made overnight oats before, and didn't know what to expect as far as texture. Thankfully, the texture was great, not super mushy, but nice and chewy, with that oat-y flavor still intact. Unfortunately, as far as the flavoring goes, I was a little put off. The blueberry and vanilla alone would have been great, but the banana flavoring tasted very artificial to me, and it put this weird aftertaste in my mouth the entire time I was eating. It threw me off so much, it strongly affected the rating I gave this product. I think a better option would have been to add dehydrated chunks of banana, and totally nixing the banana flavoring in the actual oatmeal.
Kaitlyn R.
New Bedford, MA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to review. These are my own, honest opinions. First off I delayed reviewing a little because the plan was for me to take these oatmeals with me on vacation to a cabin I stay at in the mountains in Maine. How convenient would that be to be on vacation and have a super easy breakfast to eat? I couldn't wait to try out the overnight oats by Quaker until I had to cancel my vacation due to last minute family emergency. So therefore instead I had tested the oatmeal at home and my oh my was it good and super easy. It was a bit on the sweet side and very high in sugar (whereas overnight oats usually tend to be healthier when making them on your own) but it was good. I would recommend it on those busy mornings you want to keep hitting the snooze button on but still want to make it to work on time or even vacations when you don't want to spend half of your vacation cooking. The blueberry flavor was delicious and didn't taste much banana. I elevated it by adding my own fresh banana and blueberries. I would recommend it for convenience and taste but not for health.
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
This is by far my favorite option for overnight oats. The blend of the blueberry, banana and vanilla is just great! It's a great way to start the morning or have as a snack prior to lunch or any other time for that matter! Quaker did all of us moms and works professionals a favor! these are great to have at the office and home. The packaging is just great because the lid fits tightly and prevents spills---in the fridge, your lunch bag, and the car. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Hope to see even more options & a bit of a price drop...other wise, looks pretty simple to make on own.
Iliana G.
Vallejo, CA
When I received this product complimentary I was so excited because I need something that I can just grab in the morning. And also was a contest that I could win by eating yummy food. It was the best feeling
I poured milk to the fill line at around 9pm and then off to the fridge it went. I left for work the next morning at 7:30am which was the time I pulled the overnight oats from the fridge. The oats did not absorb the milk. They were not what i expected. By the look on the picture it seems like it would be a little creamy. I still packed it in my lunch box. Which posed another issue. The lid on the container doesn't seal and since the milk was still there. Once it got to work the lid had opened and there was some spill.
I tried warming them up on the microwave but the oats never absorbed the liquid.
I was disappointed on the product
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
Quaker® Overnight Oats Blueberry, Banana, And Vanilla Bliss
I honestly am not a fan of oatmeal, so I was not expecting to like the overnight oats. Boy was I wrong! They were delicious. All I had to do was add milk & refrigerate overnight. No need to sweeten, heat or add ingredients - the #Quaker® Overnight Oats Blueberry, Banana, And Vanilla Bliss were perfect! You could really taste the bananas & the blueberries were plump & sweet! The oatmeal itself wasn't mushy but more like a cold cereal texture. I will defiantly be adding this to many more of my mornings in the future!
#GotItFree #QuakerOvernightOats @influenster #contest #HassleFreeMornings
jenifer b.
Hackettstown, NJ
Once again, I was never a fan of oatmeal... Besides in cookies, lol!! I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed this product.... It was  super easy to prepare... Just add milk... Stir... and place in the frige..... I was not at all disappointed in the texture... It was not at all mushy... The vanilla and blueberry taste was great.. The banana overpowered it a bit, but very good all in all...
Kate H.
Collegeville, PA
It was okay. I like the combination of flavors and the simplicity of it. I'm not a fan of cold cereal in general, however, and think it may have tasted better hot. Even though it's simple to prepare, I did have to remember to do it the night before, which isn't always on my mind before bed. I'm also wondering whether the packaging is recyclable. It might be a nice product for occasional use, but it would be very wasteful to use that packaging every day.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
The overnight oats was a great idea for people on the go. I’m. SAHM so I have time to make oatmeal the traditional way. When I tried this out, the flavor was great but I didn’t appreciate the texture. It was a weird one for me. I can appreciate that it’s good for me and should probably give it another go. If I can remember that’s it waiting for me in the fridge the next morning lol
Cassandra H.
Wichita, KS
This product is something that I would not have tried on my own, so thank you Influenster for sending it to me! The product was extremely easy to prepare, just add milk to the line, stir and leave in the fridge over night. In the morning you will have a healthy, tasty and sweet breakfast. I was excited after trying the oatmeal to see I was satisfied all the way to lunch, which is not always the case with just a granola bar. The one weird thing is I'm used to my oatmeal being warm so it took me a while to get used to the taste of cold oatmeal, although it did say you could warm it up if you preferred but I wanted to try it as it was intended. I will definitely be buying this product again as it was super easy and a nice break from my normal breakfast routine!
Lauren D.
Has anyone used almond milk? Does it taste good with it?
Brittany K.
Watertown, NY
I love warm oatmeal, is it strange eating it cold?
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
Was this anyone else's first time trying overnight oats??
lacey b.
Lake charles, LA
I'm super interested
Fran G.
Palatka
What is the texture like and is it weird eating cold oatmeal?