BY QUAKER

Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Why change a good thing or go anywhere else whether it's the original or the instant packets for my grandkids I can either make a bowl in less than 5 minutes or I can make wonderful oatmeal cookies then absolute Staple in every household I've had it in my house for over 50 years
Eda D.
San Pedro, CA
When I want sth quick and healthy and easy, when I'm sick, when I wanna substitute for pudding or another dessert in a similar consistency, this is my absolute go to! I mix in some cocoa powder and stevia with this or just put some nesquik, I have a delicious dessert that is rich in complex carbs and fiber! I absolutely base my diet around this!
Kris M.
Plattsmouth, NE
It's so easy to make oatmeal with this! Just make sure to use a talk bowl because it can overflow if your bowl isn't tall enough. It tastes yummy! Add a lot of milk and it is perfect! Strawberries go well with it too!
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
Quacker oatmeal is great way to start your day. I eat it everyday for breakfast. It is so yummy with milk. It contains lots of fibre and it helps in reducing belly fat. I usually choose the original flavor and sometimes add honey on top of it. I would recommend it!
Dana S.
This oatmeal is great to have around the house when you want some for breakfast. These warm up quickly and you can add your own flavoring or fruits in them as well to make it your own! These are easy to find in stores and they are reasonable as well!
Coleen M.
Pearl City, HI
The best breakfast every morning with milk and a dash of sugar. It really taste good and it has omega 3 thats good for the heart. What i like here is its easy to prepare every morning whenever u don't feel like to eat anything but you need to eat. Well this one is a nice choice!
Vanessa O.
Was raised on this products. Love the freshness of hot cereal. And I'm always full and warm after I eat this product. I could and have eaten this product everyday and not get tired of it. You can always find this product in my house.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Who doesn't love oatmeal. Love to take to work. Easy for on the go breakfast. Love the variety of flavors and love the original. Put a little brown sugar in it and I'm good to go. Always have my oatmeal as back up at work if I don't bring a lunch. Great price and great product.
Nicole T.
I'm not big on flavors so I love the original oatmeal. I've grown up with the original and have tried some of the flavored ones and they don't compare. This one, the original is by far the best.
Ashley L.
I love to have packs of these instant oatmeals in the house at all times because my kids can make their own breakfast in the mornings with them