Quaker® Organic Regular Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Lucie L.Quaker® Organic Regular Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Lucie L.Quaker® Organic Regular Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Crystal G.

BY QUAKER

If you're into Certified Organic foods, look no further than Quaker Organic Regular Oatmeal. With the simple wholesomeness you've come to expect from Quaker, our Certified Organic Regular Oats are a perfect complement to your favorite organic fruit and nut toppings.

• Made with hearty 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of fiber
  • Low fat & low sodium

Organic Whole Grain Rolled Oats.

Nora N.
Louisville , KY
My daughter is obsessed with oatmeal! I love feeding it to her, because it is nutritious, inexpensive, and something we can always agree on. Throw in some frozen blueberries in a little brown sugar, and you have a perfect breakfast!
Marley P.
I don't like having added sugars and flavors in my oatmeal, so these packets are perfect for me. I prefer to measure out my oats from the large container and cook them on the stovetop, but these packets are great to pop in the microwave when I'm in a rush.
Brittney M.
Georgetown, TX
This old classic is always something I keep on hand. It's affordable, healthy and easy to make. I can bring a packet with me to work if I'm in a rush in the morning, or to make as a quick afternoon snack. My grocery store always has it and it never fails!
Delaney D.
I and such a fan of this Quaker organic instant oatmeal! It is so easy and fast to make, and super tasty (especially when you pair it with fruits or honey). This is a great way to start my day, and I appreciate this organic product!
Amanda G.
murray, KY
Quaker instant oats are a staple in our household. I've bought other brands to Dave a few pennies, and boy that was a mistake. The small packets are the perfect serving size. we love that we can also get different flavors for each family member.
Olivia M.
Quaker instant oatmeal is my go to breakfast every morning. It's super easy to make. Just add water or milk and pop it in the microwave. Then you can add whatever toppings you want! I love putting in peanut butter, chopped fruit, nuts, and honey.
Tammy R.
Quaker Organic Instant Oatmeal Original has always been a favorite of mine.It is quick to make and you can add fruits to make it tastier. I buy it at Walmart.It healthy for you and filling too! I would recommend others to buy it and try it. I know that I will!
Shonelle H.
Dayton, OH
I love the instant oatmeal, its quick for people on the go, it taste just like the stuff in the can, and the instant oatmeal comes in some many flavors that you don't feel like you're eating the same thing. I also would like to suggesting using water instead of milk. Every time I use milk it comes out watery and not like oatmeal should look. Water is better suited.
Andrea A.
El Paso, TX
I love quakers. They have a great variety of items and they'll surly satisfy your cravings. There's something for everyone. They taste exactly like what you think it would. It's creamy, delicious and healthy oatmeal.
Gwen M.
Chicago , IL
Instant and pre packed so it makes breakfast in the morning a breeze. To makes things even easier the packet has a fill to line so that my oatmeal is perfect each time. Hearty, warm and filling which is perfect for these cold winter mornings.

Walmart