Quaker® Organic Instant Oatmeal Regular uploaded by Mari A.

BY QUAKER #55 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

If you're into Certified Organic foods, look no further than Quaker Organic Regular Oatmeal. With the simple wholesomeness you've come to expect from Quaker, our Certified Organic Regular Oats are a perfect complement to your favorite organic fruit and nut toppings.

• Made with hearty 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of fiber
  • Low fat & low sodium

Organic Whole Grain Rolled Oats.

Sarah J.
When thinking about oatmeal, me and my family always choose Quaker because it suits our taste. The regular instant oat itself gives us creativity to put healthy flavor on it without thinking the other chemicals that may harm our body. Since oatmeal is my favorite go to meal and post workout meal, I always keep a bag of Quaker Oat in my kitchen.
Mariana G.
Florida
I love you too oats, breakfast every day, me can eat in different ways, alone, prepared with cinnamon, in pancakes, cakes, biscuits, in so many way to prepare and the best is that it is very easy to do, without knowledge. I recomended 100%. Used it
saul l.
Son muy deliciosas esas cozas y mas cuando te las tomas por la mañana y todo lo sientes pasar por el estomago y luego ir a baño y sentir como te limpia es una satisfaccion demaciado grande
Melissa P.
This is great in a pinch for a little one. Just add water, and a little bit of fruit, and you've got the perfect breakfast for a toddler. They are a little on the small side for an adult portion.
Manika S.
Calgary, AB
Quaker instant oatmeal is great to keep at the office for a cold day, and a quick breakfast. However, the regular flavor leaves a lot to be desired, their flavored packets are a lot more pleasing to the palette.
Lorina E.
Las Piñas
It's been a staple food for us in the morning, whenever we do groceries shopping its always in the list. This is not just rich in fiber, and omega, but also healthy too.
Regyna I.
If you on diet i think you will like this product. Produk ini membuat kenyang terasa lama. Jika hanya dimakan tawar saja tentunya tidak enak jadi harus ditambahkan susu, madu, buah dll. Mudah untuk dibuat
Annette T.
Can't find the oats that aren't instant so I'm reviewing on this one. Oats are so simple yet so great for you. Wish we had all these flavours in Canada though
Thomas G.
This is quite a good thing to have any time but mainly breakfast, they're fairly heathy to and I'd recommend it and that it makes a good diet addition.
Melanie C.

Very rich and easy to prepare, especially wing when going to school you out of trouble and very good for the children to provide vitamins