Quaker® Organic Instant Oatmeal Regular uploaded by Mari A.

BY QUAKER #54 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

If you're into Certified Organic foods, look no further than Quaker Organic Regular Oatmeal. With the simple wholesomeness you've come to expect from Quaker, our Certified Organic Regular Oats are a perfect complement to your favorite organic fruit and nut toppings.

• Made with hearty 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of fiber
  • Low fat & low sodium

Organic Whole Grain Rolled Oats.

LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Very rich, I really am not fanatic to the oats but this I like enough for breakfast or dinner with milk, both hot and cold I like.
Aileen R.
Can't miss with a classic like this. Usually prepare it with almond milk, for a twist i add plain greek yogurt and peanut butter
Kelvin
I love this product because it is very rich and above all very healthy, and is perfect prox a balanced diet and a rich breakfast
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
Everyone in my house loves oatmeal! And this is our favorite brand. Great taste and easy to make! Definitely would recommend!
kierra s.
Batesville, MS
I love Quaker instant oak meal. I really love the apple and cinnamon it taste so good just a nice taste for the morning
Maria S.
I like this oatmeal but it is very plain. I usually add in my own sweetener and toppings. Very healthy breakfast too
Cynthia D.
Riverside , CA
Always always have some at home love the flavor and that its so convenient specially when I'm running late to work
Kim B.
Sellersburg, IN
This is a timeless oatmeal. Super easy to use and consistent and flavor and quality. And a staple for breakfast.
Brianna L.
West Allis , WI
I love oatmeal multiple times a week for breakfast! It's very filling and tasteful. I enjoy the health benefits
Araceli A.
Chula Vista, CA
It's so delicious to mix this little package with different kind of fruits and give different flavor to it