Quaker® Organic Instant Oatmeal Regular uploaded by Mari A.

BY QUAKER #56 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

If you're into Certified Organic foods, look no further than Quaker Organic Regular Oatmeal. With the simple wholesomeness you've come to expect from Quaker, our Certified Organic Regular Oats are a perfect complement to your favorite organic fruit and nut toppings.

• Made with hearty 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of fiber
  • Low fat & low sodium

Organic Whole Grain Rolled Oats.

Quaker® Organic Instant Oatmeal Regular
It's really yummy and it was so easy to cook you just need to add hot water and add some fruits,and the last thing you have to do is to eat it and enjoy
Julia L.
Natick, MA
This oatmeal is really good and I have it almost every morning for breakfast. IT is so ummy and super creamy which is what i lokk for in a good oatmel.
Donna L.
Hammond, LA
I LOVE oatmeal! Quaker is the best! Easy to make in a hurry and full of the things that I need to get my day started. I will keep this one on my list!
Aliyah D.
Evansville, IN
Great for making "overnight oats" which is excellent for a busy college student like me. These oats have all the flavor with half the work.
Jessica H.
This is a good instant breakfast when on the go! I don't have time in the morning to eat so this is a good breakfast that is fast to make.
Gina O.
Clementon, NJ
I love quaker instant oatmeal. On those cold winter mornings I get to work and get my oatmeal and this is how i start my day. Warms me up
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
My whole life Oat brand! I love it, its flavor and price are very good and I think it shouldn´t be any other oat brand in the world.
Ruby Z.
Penitas, TX
My son loves international instant oats he eats them regularly plus I put them in his smoothies n he really enjoys the variety pack.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Very rich, I really am not fanatic to the oats but this I like enough for breakfast or dinner with milk, both hot and cold I like.
Jose and Cynthia V.
One of a kind product. We recommend this product. No bad reviews. Presentation and packaging is great. Try it and you will love it