Quaker® Organic Instant Oatmeal Regular uploaded by Mari A.

BY QUAKER #56 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

If you're into Certified Organic foods, look no further than Quaker Organic Regular Oatmeal. With the simple wholesomeness you've come to expect from Quaker, our Certified Organic Regular Oats are a perfect complement to your favorite organic fruit and nut toppings.

• Made with hearty 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of fiber
  • Low fat & low sodium

Organic Whole Grain Rolled Oats.

Chloe J.
Williamson, NY
This oatmeal was very good and has many health benefits. Not only does this oatmeal have good flavors but there is a variety of them. I've a ten this many times and I would buy it again. I would definitely recommend.
Sandy S.
Love Quaker original oatmeal ,vary good value , has a vary good taste, no sugar added , I love these with a little butter and a small amount of sugar , I eat them about once a week , I would recommend these to anyone.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
This organic instant oatmeal is absolutely amazing. One of the things I love about it is that it is just pure oats it doesn’t really have any other additives. I’ve been buying this for a little while now and I love the quality and the taste of it.
Natalie N.
Reno, NV
Quaker has great oatmeal flavors. The only problem is they can be too sweet. So I️ get the plain and add a little honey or maple syrup for just a little hint of sweetness
Mari A.
Garden City, KS
Sin perder su sabor orginal las bolsitas de avena instantánea me resuelven mi mañana, con su medida exacta para una taza de avena caliente y hasta para añadirle a mi mezcla de "pancakes". Excelente fuente de nutrición, practica, yo me las llevo cuando viajamos varias horas y puedo prepararsela a los niños en la mañana en el hotel solo mido la cantidad necesaria de leche o agua en el mismo empaque.
Amalia M.
Always always have some at home love the flavor and that its so convenient. This is good because We Can put some fruit inside, specially when I'm running late to work
Alanoud A.
Basically one of the greatest things created. i use this to make oatmeal for my breakfast and several snacks in my continuous efforts to be healthier. it tastes great and fills me up until lunch time when i have it in the morning. my mom also loves using this to make porridge when someone's sick. it's light. filling, yet not heavy on the stomach.
Jessica W.
Glendale, AZ
I've been eating Quaker brand instant oatmeal since I was a kid, my favorite way to eat it is to add some brown sugar or peanut butter, of course now I try to add less because I'm watching my calories. oatmeal is such a great breakfast or quick meal, so easy to make, and keeps you full way longer than sugary cereals. I am always a fan of this oatmeal and will continue to eat it for years to come.
Mariah C.
Good, not great. It's definitely instant. So if you're looking for something that's quick and easy you got it, just don't expect too much in the flavor and texture department. If you want something better, it's best to make it yourself.
Terri S.
Chicago Heights, IL
Grew up eating it now I use it for my kids. Milk, sugar and butter for quick breakfast. Peanut butter and Apple's for my oldest son. For my youngest I use cinnamon, shredded coconut, apples, walnuts and almonds since he's allergic to peanut butter. We all love it.