BY QUAKER #28 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Savor the tender, creamy flavor of Quaker Grits, the old-fashioned way. They taste great—and they're also low in fat and contain no cholesterol—making them perfect for a healthy breakfast or as a smooth side dish for any meal.

White Hominy Grits Made From Corn, Niacin*, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

• I love CAtFISH and Grits. How do you eat yours? 5 Answers
trisha V.
I love Quaker® Old Fashioned Grits Regular White ! My dad first introduced me to grits when I was young. I haven't stopped eating them yet. I prefer to eat them for breakfast with a little butter and sugar but I can't imagine them not being good any other way.
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
I love old fashion oats and quaker has been my family’s’ favorite for years. Pancakes, waffles, energy balls, you mention it and i probably do it with oatmeal. Some people do not like it because of the thickness of the grain but that just makes it extra especial for me.
Deana T.
Monaca
Love this hot cereal! If I’m not eating oatmeal, or cream of wheat, I like this. You can makes these savory or you can make these sweet. So however you like them, you can customize them to your liking.
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
My go to grits! My husband loves grits so I buy these often! I add butter and cheese and they are pure southern deliciousness. Another tip is to add milk to them as well. Would recommend to anyone wanting to make grits!
Monise D.
Mcdonough, GA
As a southerner this is a staple. My children love grits. I buy grits from many different stores. The canister is perfect because you don’t have to find a container after opening.
Shakeyah B.
Fairview, TN
quaker instant oatmeal packets are a must when we are ont he road traveling for games. we can generally get to a hot water option so we can eat oatmeal on the go. I can put it in a cup and the kids can eat it int he car ont he way to whatever the destination is especially when we are running late.
Whitney H.
Just made it to the bottom of another can of grits! I know that living in the south that is quite a popular dish! My favorite way to eat them is just with a bit of milk , sugar and butter. I know its not the healthiest way to eat a healthy product but I feel like we are compromising and that is good in my book !!
Paula D.
Belleville, AR
Good with butter and honey or scrambled eggs and shredded cheddar cheese.  Found it at Wal Mart and various other local grocery stores.  It's a winter time staple for me.  If you want it plain add a little salt and pepper.
Christina M.
Windsor Mill, MD
Grits are one of my favorite breakfast foods. Quaker is the brand I choose every time. Easy to make and delicious. Sunday breakfast isn’t complete without Quaker grits.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
These are the only quick grits that I will purchase! I love to make these with cheese in them & put them in my fridge in a pan until they are cold! Then I will fry them up with a breading to make grit cakes! Then of course I top them with a spicy sauce and grilled shrimp! If you've never had grit cakes...you've never had good food😉
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I love CAtFISH and Grits. How do you eat yours?