BY QUAKER

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease.

jaqueline s.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
I use the oats for eat of many forms them Aug in cookies for my daughters, in water for take for my q took in all the day, in pancakes of egg for my family and is very cheap and us helps to be healthy our heart I the buy in bjs ay me sale super cheap more Varat that in the super market
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Best oatmeal since I was a wee tot! I still buy this as an adult living on my own. Great breakfast or even a snack. The Quaker Oats guy adds much excitement to a shopping day! I always buy this and will never stop. No instant oatmeal for me! This is the real deal!
Mae G.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
My husband loves when I make him oatmeal in the morning. I add cinnamon and sometimes blueberries. it has a great flavor just add with you like with your oatmeal. It does take some time to make, but it is great and we love it. My husband eats it every morning.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
I'm not a big oatmeal person. That being said, this was a staple in my grandmother's house when I was growing up. If you're an oatmeal person, this is a good product. If you're like me and don't particularly enjoy oatmeal, I'd say skip it.
Lyndsie W.
Lyndsie W.
Redmond, OR
When I meal prep I use oats for many things such as oatmeal, smoothies, and making healthy cookies and desserts. These oats are my favorite to use because they come in a big container and have no flavor so I can add my own flavor to them.
Allie K.
Allie K.
I love using these oats for breakfast and snacks. They taste great and are very filling. I just buy them from the grocery store. I buy these all of the time and they make me feel very healthy. All around I really like these oats.
Belinda H A.
Belinda H A.
Boys Ranch, TX
Quaker is a brand that I remember my mom using when we were so young. It's a trusted brand my mom uses so now I use it. I even buy it for our grandson. I also purchase the single serve oatmeal packages to quickly make breakfast.
Mariela S.
Mariela S.
Henderson, NV
We always have oatmeal on hand, we use it in all kids of recipes and Quaker Oats is our favorite. Best value, great flavor, we eat it almost everyday for breakfast, especially during the cold months.
Dione V.
Dione V.
Elkridge, MD
Quaker is the most important meal for your body. Everybody should have this meal in the house for breakfast, and to eat in the night before bed. Good value. No expensive. Every day.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Bacliff, TX
GREAT OATMEAL TO PREPARE IT TO YOUR OWN TASTE. I LOVE TO ADD BANANAS OR STRAWBERRIES TO MINE WITH MILK. SOMETIMES COLD AND SOMETIMES WARM. EITHER WAY GREAT CHOICE FOR HEALTHY