BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease.

Melissa E.
Lafayette, IN
I buy this often. I like to eat oatmeal regularly and also like to bake oatmeal muffins and cookies. I like to always have these on hand. Oatmeal is so good and very filling. These containers are priced so well and you get so much in it!
Sara A.
I eat this product DAILY, no joke. I love it. So simple and easy to make and you get a ton of oats out of just ONE purchase. I love that they also put recipes and tips on the back of the packaging to help give the customer a little more options! I personally love to add just a bit of brown sugar to mine!
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Best oatmeal since I was a wee tot! I still buy this as an adult living on my own. Great breakfast or even a snack. The Quaker Oats guy adds much excitement to a shopping day! I always buy this and will never stop. No instant oatmeal for me! This is the real deal!
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
My husband loves when I make him oatmeal in the morning. I add cinnamon and sometimes blueberries. it has a great flavor just add with you like with your oatmeal. It does take some time to make, but it is great and we love it. My husband eats it every morning.
Belinda H A.
Boys Ranch, TX
Quaker is a brand that I remember my mom using when we were so young. It's a trusted brand my mom uses so now I use it. I even buy it for our grandson. I also purchase the single serve oatmeal packages to quickly make breakfast.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
I'm not a big oatmeal person. That being said, this was a staple in my grandmother's house when I was growing up. If you're an oatmeal person, this is a good product. If you're like me and don't particularly enjoy oatmeal, I'd say skip it.
Lyndsie W.
Redmond, OR
When I meal prep I use oats for many things such as oatmeal, smoothies, and making healthy cookies and desserts. These oats are my favorite to use because they come in a big container and have no flavor so I can add my own flavor to them.
Mariela S.
Henderson, NV
We always have oatmeal on hand, we use it in all kids of recipes and Quaker Oats is our favorite. Best value, great flavor, we eat it almost everyday for breakfast, especially during the cold months.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I usually eat the old fashioned oats and when I got the chance to try this I was elated. It is super tasty and there aren't a lot of husks like in the old fashioned oats.
Sydney M.
Lincoln, NE
results make it quick and easy breakfast. The only downfall to that is that they're kind of bland but if you add a couple simple ingredients it really makes a big difference.