BY QUAKER

Just because you don’t have time for a relaxing breakfast doesn’t mean you don’t deserve the tasty benefits of Quaker Oats. Quick Quaker Oats give you all the wholesome goodness of Quaker in just one minute. Try topping Quick Quaker Oats with fresh or dried fruits, nuts or cinnamon and enjoy the healthy benefits of a satisfying breakfast.

• Made with 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Helps keep you full through the morning*
  • A sodium free food
  • Can be used as a healthy and tasty ingredient to many recipes.

100% Whole Grain Quaker Quality Rolled Oats.

Nicole Z.
I love to eat oatmeal in the mornings but sometimes the packets of oatmeal are full of sugar. These are super quick plain oats that you can make overnight oats or your own 1minute instant oatmeal. I always repurchase!
Chelsea V.
Staten Island, NY
No added sugar or funky ingredients, this oatmeal is a perfect healthy quick breakfast. I usually add a banana and some peanut butter for a delicious, filling start to my day. It's affordable and is found everywhere. Soak in almond milk with fruit and yogurt for overnight oats.
April D.
Livingston, TN
My family and I love these one minute oats. I add a little peanut butter, sugar, and fresh or frozen fruit and you have a wonderful little meal that the whole family can enjoy....1 year to 100 years! These are the best oats out there today. I also enjoy this brands many other kinds of oats! Great product. Highly recommended!
t s.
Favorite oatmeal! The old fashion Quaker oatmeal is not good to me because the oats are way too big. These oats are a lot smaller and they taste better. Easy to cook. I like to thicken my oatmeal with milk and it makes the perfect breakfast. Definitely recommend.
Sharayu K.
Oatmeal is my go to breakfast every single day ! I usually add fresh fruits and a lil honey to it and it tastes so good ! I also add raisins and almonds sometimes . Since they are quick oats they cook instantly which is great ! I love them
Lele L.
It says 1 minute but I must be doing something wrong because with waiting on the water to boil and adding all the favor takes a good 20 minutes lol. However, it taste delicious. I put cinnamon in the water and when it starts boiling the aroma wakes everyone up. It smells so good. Next I put the oatmeal, a little butter, honey, brown sugar and a little milk to moisten the oatmeal. So good and hearty!!
Lesly B.
¿Usted tiene hambre y no quiere engordar como una vaca?
¡Hagase un vaso de leche, pongale una cucharada de esto, pongale azucar al gusto, licuelo y trageselo como si fuera refresco!
¡Santo remedio!
¿Es intolerante a lactosa?
Hagalo sin leche; pero paselo por el colador; no vaya a ser que se atragante con un granito de avena. (?)
Ash L.
I love this its a great morning meal. Its quick and its healthy. I am the only one who really eats this in my house. I eat this about once a week since usually in the morning i am in such a rush to get the kids to school. I bought this at my local Safeway grocery store. I recommend this to anyone who loves oatmeal. You can also use these to make Oatmeal cookies
Danielle M.
this has been a staple in my families cupboard for years. We go through one a week with the five of us. I love to put some honey and pb in it. Or some butter and brown sugar. It is delicious. BUT, walmart often is out of it. You cannot go wrong with quaker oats.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
These oats are delicious and so easy to make! One minute in the microwave is all it takes for tasty, no mess oats. I like mixing cinnamon, banana, and blueberries in mine in the morning to give it more flavor. It's affordable and I recommend!
Teresa S.
What do you like to add in to oatmeal? I'm getting bored with my usual routine!
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
When do you eat oatmeal?