BY QUAKER

Just because you don’t have time for a relaxing breakfast doesn’t mean you don’t deserve the tasty benefits of Quaker Oats. Quick Quaker Oats give you all the wholesome goodness of Quaker in just one minute. Try topping Quick Quaker Oats with fresh or dried fruits, nuts or cinnamon and enjoy the healthy benefits of a satisfying breakfast.

• Made with 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Helps keep you full through the morning*
  • A sodium free food
  • Can be used as a healthy and tasty ingredient to many recipes.

100% Whole Grain Quaker Quality Rolled Oats.

Chelsea V.
Staten Island, NY
No added sugar or funky ingredients, this oatmeal is a perfect healthy quick breakfast. I usually add a banana and some peanut butter for a delicious, filling start to my day. It's affordable and is found everywhere. Soak in almond milk with fruit and yogurt for overnight oats.
Frank G.
McLean , VA
The most versatile produce you will every buy. You can make cookies, yogurt with oats, peanut butter and oats with protein, Any heathy snack can be made with some oats. This has been a cornerstone of my diet since college. Its cheap, great tasting, and healthy.
Kayla S.
Me and my mom have been using Quaker oats for years in our Apple crisp and cookies. The oats are soft when baked so you don't have a gritty feel in your mouth. (They are also a delicious addition with protein powder and peanut butter for protein balls as snacks)
Sharayu K.
Oatmeal is my go to breakfast every single day ! I usually add fresh fruits and a lil honey to it and it tastes so good ! I also add raisins and almonds sometimes . Since they are quick oats they cook instantly which is great ! I love them
Lele L.
Foodie Expert
It says 1 minute but I must be doing something wrong because with waiting on the water to boil and adding all the favor takes a good 20 minutes lol. However, it taste delicious. I put cinnamon in the water and when it starts boiling the aroma wakes everyone up. It smells so good. Next I put the oatmeal, a little butter, honey, brown sugar and a little milk to moisten the oatmeal. So good and hearty!!
Lesly B.
¿Usted tiene hambre y no quiere engordar como una vaca?
¡Hagase un vaso de leche, pongale una cucharada de esto, pongale azucar al gusto, licuelo y trageselo como si fuera refresco!
¡Santo remedio!
¿Es intolerante a lactosa?
Hagalo sin leche; pero paselo por el colador; no vaya a ser que se atragante con un granito de avena. (?)
Ash L.
I love this its a great morning meal. Its quick and its healthy. I am the only one who really eats this in my house. I eat this about once a week since usually in the morning i am in such a rush to get the kids to school. I bought this at my local Safeway grocery store. I recommend this to anyone who loves oatmeal. You can also use these to make Oatmeal cookies
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Foodie Expert
These oats are delicious and so easy to make! One minute in the microwave is all it takes for tasty, no mess oats. I like mixing cinnamon, banana, and blueberries in mine in the morning to give it more flavor. It's affordable and I recommend!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Foodie Expert
Quaker Oats is a classic and should be staple in everyone's pantry. not only is it the ultimate healthy breakfast (that you can jazz up with cinnamon, sugar, honey or fruit), but it's the star ingredient in baked goods. I use these oats for baking more than anything. They're perfect for making streussel, crumble and of course, oatmeal cookies.
Jeremy C.
You know the simplicitys are always best especially when it comes down to comfort foods. This takes the cake you can make breakast to dinner with quick oats and even dessert. Oatmeal for breakfast mixed with milk and sweetner to tuna patties with oats as one of the ingredients to no bake cookies yep total comfort and most versatile product out there.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Foodie Expert
When do you eat oatmeal?
Teresa S.
Foodie Expert
What do you like to add in to oatmeal? I'm getting bored with my usual routine!