BY QUAKER

Just because you don’t have time for a relaxing breakfast doesn’t mean you don’t deserve the tasty benefits of Quaker Oats. Quick Quaker Oats give you all the wholesome goodness of Quaker in just one minute. Try topping Quick Quaker Oats with fresh or dried fruits, nuts or cinnamon and enjoy the healthy benefits of a satisfying breakfast.

• Made with 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Helps keep you full through the morning*
  • A sodium free food
  • Can be used as a healthy and tasty ingredient to many recipes.

100% Whole Grain Quaker Quality Rolled Oats.

Inasse H.
Always excellent product to have handy. Staple for any pantry! Easy meal, great for desserts. Lots of uses esp when on a tight budget! Not all oats brands are the same & the price difference isn't very much, in my opinion this is the best one
Sonia B.
Katy, TX
Old school has become a new school..this will never die.. <3
Quaker® 100% Whole Grain Quick 1-Minute Oats 2-64 oz.  This is one cereal that you can really have everyday and never get tired of it.   It a cereal that sticks to your stomach and really fills you up.  Stays in your system until your ready for the next meal .  You can add water to it or you can add milk.  Its also excellent source of vitamins
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
We love Quaker quick oats. The boys love to eat it and I love to bake with it. Just pulled an oatmeal cake out of the oven. Best oatmeal out there as far as we are concerned. So many things you can add to it to make it different everyday.
Chelsea V.
Staten Island, NY
No added sugar or funky ingredients, this oatmeal is a perfect healthy quick breakfast. I usually add a banana and some peanut butter for a delicious, filling start to my day. It's affordable and is found everywhere. Soak in almond milk with fruit and yogurt for overnight oats.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
My family and I love these one minute oats. I add a little peanut butter, sugar, and fresh or frozen fruit and you have a wonderful little meal that the whole family can enjoy....1 year to 100 years! These are the best oats out there today. I also enjoy this brands many other kinds of oats! Great product. Highly recommended!
Sharayu K.
Oatmeal is my go to breakfast every single day ! I usually add fresh fruits and a lil honey to it and it tastes so good ! I also add raisins and almonds sometimes . Since they are quick oats they cook instantly which is great ! I love them
Cassie G.
I am not a fan of oats in general but my family makes protein balls with these oats and they are amazing AND HEALTHY!! I definitely recommend this food item! They are super tasty! They aren’t pricey at all!!
Stella W.
Greenfield
I love the peach flavored ones, and the blueberry. Come to think of it I think they have chocolate and i love the chocolate flavor too. I eat this mostly in the winter or when i’m sick. so many ways you can cook it. cheap too.
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
I love this quaker oats I use it to make oatmeal and oatmeal cookies oatmeal peanut butter bars banana oatmeal bread yummy im going to make some now! Definitely recommend!
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I love eating oatmeal especially during the fall! Pros is it's pretty cheap and taste amazing! I have bought it at sams and Walmart before! I am a repeat consumer and love it! Nothing can be added to make it any better!
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
When do you eat oatmeal?
Teresa S.
What do you like to add in to oatmeal? I'm getting bored with my usual routine!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
How do you like your oatmeal? I like mine with butter, sugar, and cream.
Sintia R.
Downey, CA
This is how I eat my oats in the morning 🌞 how do you eat yours ? Quaker® Oats Quick 1-minute Oats
Azaad S.
Taiping
Will this be suitable for gaining weight or mass?