BY QUAKER

Just because you don’t have time for a relaxing breakfast doesn’t mean you don’t deserve the tasty benefits of Quaker Oats. Quick Quaker Oats give you all the wholesome goodness of Quaker in just one minute. Try topping Quick Quaker Oats with fresh or dried fruits, nuts or cinnamon and enjoy the healthy benefits of a satisfying breakfast.

• Made with 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Helps keep you full through the morning*
  • A sodium free food
  • Can be used as a healthy and tasty ingredient to many recipes.

100% Whole Grain Quaker Quality Rolled Oats.

Inasse H.
Always excellent product to have handy. Staple for any pantry! Easy meal, great for desserts. Lots of uses esp when on a tight budget! Not all oats brands are the same & the price difference isn't very much, in my opinion this is the best one
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
We love Quaker quick oats. The boys love to eat it and I love to bake with it. Just pulled an oatmeal cake out of the oven. Best oatmeal out there as far as we are concerned. So many things you can add to it to make it different everyday.
Cherisse B.
Basic, fiber-filled breakfast that I have had EVERY MORNING to fill my macros. They are super easy and quick to prepare, and it doesn't have any extra sugar or added flavors so there are no hidden calories.

You can never go wrong with the Quaker brand of oatmeal!

Personally, I add a dash of cinnamon for more taste but you can add fruits, peanut butter, etc.

Seriously a breakfast staple I love!
Chelsea V.
Old Bridge, NJ
No added sugar or funky ingredients, this oatmeal is a perfect healthy quick breakfast. I usually add a banana and some peanut butter for a delicious, filling start to my day. It's affordable and is found everywhere. Soak in almond milk with fruit and yogurt for overnight oats.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
My family and I love these one minute oats. I add a little peanut butter, sugar, and fresh or frozen fruit and you have a wonderful little meal that the whole family can enjoy....1 year to 100 years! These are the best oats out there today. I also enjoy this brands many other kinds of oats! Great product. Highly recommended!
Sharayu K.
Oatmeal is my go to breakfast every single day ! I usually add fresh fruits and a lil honey to it and it tastes so good ! I also add raisins and almonds sometimes . Since they are quick oats they cook instantly which is great ! I love them
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
I love this quaker oats I use it to make oatmeal and oatmeal cookies oatmeal peanut butter bars banana oatmeal bread yummy im going to make some now! Definitely recommend!
Lesly B.
¿Usted tiene hambre y no quiere engordar como una vaca?
¡Hagase un vaso de leche, pongale una cucharada de esto, pongale azucar al gusto, licuelo y trageselo como si fuera refresco!
¡Santo remedio!
¿Es intolerante a lactosa?
Hagalo sin leche; pero paselo por el colador; no vaya a ser que se atragante con un granito de avena. (?)
Ash L.
I love this its a great morning meal. Its quick and its healthy. I am the only one who really eats this in my house. I eat this about once a week since usually in the morning i am in such a rush to get the kids to school. I bought this at my local Safeway grocery store. I recommend this to anyone who loves oatmeal. You can also use these to make Oatmeal cookies
Nicole Z.
I love to eat oatmeal in the mornings but sometimes the packets of oatmeal are full of sugar. These are super quick plain oats that you can make overnight oats or your own 1minute instant oatmeal. I always repurchase!
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
When do you eat oatmeal?
Teresa S.
What do you like to add in to oatmeal? I'm getting bored with my usual routine!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
How do you like your oatmeal? I like mine with butter, sugar, and cream.
Azaad S.
Taiping
Will this be suitable for gaining weight or mass?
Azaad S.
Taiping
Will this be suitable for gaining weight or mass?

Walmart