BY QUAKER

Quaker Quick 1-Minute Oats.
100% natural whole grain.
3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
This cereal has 2 grams per serving.
As part of a heart-healthy diet, the soluble fiber in oatmeal can help reduce cholesterol.
Per 1/2 cup serving.

Briana C.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Foodie Expert
I always have at least one container of Quaker Quick Oats on hand. There are so many different tasty and fun ways to incorporate Quaker Quick Oats into your meals. My kids love oatmeal and they really love customizing it-with the bulk Wuaker Quick Oats they are free to add whatever crazy ingredients they want-a current favorite are chocolate chips and maple syrup(their favorite not mine lol). They also are a great base for cookie recipes-I start with a classic oatmeal cookie then add whatever I find in the pantry to personalize them-chocolate and white chips are a current favorite. You can also add Quaker Quick Oats to ground beef or turkey to stretch out a meatloaf recipe. Love my Quaker Oats❤️❤️👍🏻😊!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I'm not a huge breakfast eater but I force myself to eat. When I do its either cereal or Quaker oatmeal. I love how easy these are to make. You just rip open package, pour into bowl. You can use measuring cup to measure water but usually there is a line on package so you can fill the paper package with water if you aren't near a measuring cup and pop into microwave. Or you can boil water and let sit. I usually microwave. I love the different flavors and they all taste so good. Even a small packet is great for a quick breakfast and the nutrition benefits are good for you too.
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Foodie Expert
These classic oats are great for a number of purposes, but my favorite is to have them as a breakfast food. Being a person who is concerned with the amount of sugar and HFCS I take in, I like to use products that are basic, and these are definitely basic - unlike the packets that come ready to microwave, these don't contain added sugar, so I can control the amount of carbs I'm putting in my body. These are HEALTHY CARBS and you'll feel full for a while as they burn off slowly and steadily. Great way to keep the blood sugar even and the healthiest way to start your day!
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Lansdale, PA
Foodie Expert
I tend to turn toward plain oats without additives so I can keep track of the calories and sugar I'm taking in. That being said, plain oats are the perfect canvas for adding your own flavors and ingredients. I have made overnight oats with Quaker that have turned out great. I like that quick oats really only take a matter of 2 minutes to be fully cooked, which is great for if I'm on the go or in a rush. I think they're also great to use for granola, as they cook to the perfect degree, where they're just the right amount of crunchy and chewy.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Foodie Expert
I use Quaker Oats for much more than just oatmeal for breakfast. I use the Quick 1-minute oats in my delicious cookies, topping for my pies (combined with REAL butter flour and brown sugar) and even in my savory meatloaves. The large container has a reusable lid that keeps the oats fresh. The Quaker brand doesn't contain broken and powdery oats as the cheaper brands tend to do.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
N Bethesda, MD
Foodie Expert
I love using these in cookie recipes as they bring the perfect amount of texture and a little bit of crunch. The recipe for Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin cookies on the lid is a must have for any cookie baker. I once had a complaint with my product and the company responded with two free product coupons. I will continue to buy from this company for my oatmeal needs.
Caroline  A.
Caroline A.
Ephrata, PA
Foodie Expert
The classic made even easier, these are the perfect thing if you are always in a hurry or running late like me! I cook this at work by adding hot water from the coffee machine or throwing it on top of yogurt with some some dried fruit for a quick breakfast. It tastes great plain, even better with a little sweetener. It's filling and warm for winter.
Gaytri K.
Gaytri K.
Bronx, NY
good old fashioned oats that can be cooked in a few minutes. I know it ssays one minute but I always like my oats mushy. We eat them about 3 times a week and buy it at most grocery stores or whole sale stores. They are reliable and a good staple to always keep in your pantry. No home should be without a good container of quaker oats!
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Roxboro, NC
Foodie Expert
I eat these every morning for breakfast. They're super easy and quick to make and they keep me filled up until it's time for me to eat lunch. They're also plain, so I can add whatever I like to them, which is really nice. I don't have to worry about my oatmeal being too sugary or high in calories because I can adjust it myself.
Ahmad A.
Ahmad A.
BODY BUILDING STAPLE! this is something as a body builder I like to have EVERY morning nutritionally and for energy great source of complex carbs and like I said sufficient energy. I often times either make them with honey or make it into my own cereal with bananas and walnuts/cashews/almonds and some coconut sugar. Try it!
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Foodie Expert
What do you like to add in to oatmeal? I'm getting bored with my usual routine!
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Foodie Expert
When do you eat oatmeal?