Quaker Oats Organic Steel Cut Oats

Just when you thought Quaker Oats couldn't get any better, Quaker Steel Cut Oats are out to prove otherwise. These 100% whole grain oats are steel cut, rather than rolled, offering you a heartier texture and a rich, nutty taste. Try them topped with your favorite fruits, nuts or a dab of honey, and you'll agree that Quaker Steel Cut Oats are a distinctly delicious way to start your day.

Do you prepare your oatmeal with water or milk?
can you use these to make overnight oats?
Are steel cut oats really worth the extra money?
Start your review of Quaker Oats Organic Steel Cut Oats!
El Paso, TX
Great value, great product!! Better tasting than any other, non organic or organic., tasty and fresh.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Kroger
Quaker oatmeal is so good, it is healthy and easy to prepare. I substitute flour for oatmeal in a lot of baking recipes also adding fruit, cinnamon and other add ins make it good for breakfast. The price is low, I will continue to buy this oatmeal and recommend it for sure.
Savannah, GA
It is a very good cereal and healthy is not expensive and had many nutrients. I recommended to all community.
Burlington, NC
I add these to my smoothie in the morning and they’re great! For a large can, the price is great. I highly recommend trying these.
This has been a staple in my diet for years. It’s rich is fiber and low in calories as a breakfast or a snack, paired with fruit or simply sugar and butter, this is a healthy treat that is affordably priced.
Claremont, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I ❤️ Quaker Steel Oats, I get my fiber for the day and it's not as gooey as instant packets. I just add some honey or fresh fruit. You can make delicious cookies as well. I find the quality of Quaker to be so muck better than store brands. It just has such a rich flavor. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart online.
Little Elm, TX
This is one of the worst things I’ve ever tasted. They are hard and chewy with no flavor.
Granada Hills, CA
I have been eating this since i was young as I can remember. Steel cut oatmeal are still the best way to eat oatmeal in the morning. It is less processed and have more fiber and density than rolled oats. Highly recommend it!
My husband is on dialysis and his doctor informed him to purchase these oats, the#y are good for the entire family and kidney friendly. The entire family eats them. They are reasonable as well.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love steel cut oats. They do take a bit longer to cook but I like a thicker texture oat.