BY QUAKER #2 in Grains & Pasta

A hearty hot bowl of Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats goes great with everything – try topping with fresh or dried fruits or crunchy nuts. Even better, the goodness doesn't stop with the taste; Quaker Oats is 100% whole grains which may help reduce the risk of heart disease.*

• Made with 100% whole grain oats
  • Helps keep you full through the morning**
  • A sodium free food
  • Can be used as a healthful and tasty ingredient to many recipes.

Rolled Oats

• What do you add to plain oatmeal? Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned9 Answers
  • Let me see some of your favorite recipes!2 Answers
  • In need of new recipe for my toddler. If anyone can be so kind to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "We use it for making smoothies, No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and overnight oat with some fruits in it." in 5 reviews
Commarrah B.
I know this is a bizarre choice for a favorite Halloween product but Quaker Oats oatmeal is the best for this time of year. If you’re broke and or allergic to latex, stick these on your face with eyelash glue and within minutes you have the perfect texture for scars and torn skin reveals. Use anything from the Makeup Forever flash palette to plain lipstick to food coloring to bloody it up and complete your SFX look. Dont’ sleep on oatmeal!
Mahi V.
Foodie Expert
These oats have been around for years and there’s a reason. I never purchase a Can with a feeling or taste of staleness or anything else. They are always fresh, taste great, and stays like that for a long long time. I love using them various ways and making various recipes. Always comes in handy.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
I remember this oatmeal from when I was a child and they would give us a cup in the oatmeal box. This oatmeal is awesome. Price is still affordable in price. I don’t buy this type of oatmeal due to time being an issue in the mornings when getting ready for work.
Ekta S.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
When I was a little girl, I've always enjoyed eating plain Quaker Oats served warm with condensed milk. It was my snack every time I'd watch movies on TV. Now, even as an adult, I still enjoy eating Quaker Oats and I like how they've added a variety of flavors to choose from. I've tried their other flavors and they're yummy! But plain oatmeal still tastes great to me. Sometimes, I eat my flavored oatmeal with cold milk and it's good as dessert for me.
Maria G.
Foodie Expert
Quaker® Oats Old FashionedLove an old fashion bowl of oatmeal for my breakfast. It is really easy to make and my kids also love it. Even my mom loves making oatmeal water yes it's really good an refreshing. I will recommend it to anyone. You can just creat your own recipe of oatmeal and a really healthy one as well.
Rebeca C.
Waterloo, IA
I made my recipe for burgers with this oatmeal and it is very good, I take 2 cups of oats, 4 tablespoons of wheat germ, salt, pepper powder, garlic powder, half chopped onion and chopped parsley, I stir it, I put 1 cup of water and let it soak 20 minutes, then I turn it over again and take the consistency to make the burgers , finally they get to fry in a little bit of oil.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Foodie Expert
Love these so much!!! The taste is just how I remember them growing up. I brought them from Walmart my favorite store. I think they are reasonable priced. I am a frequent buyer, I have to have them when I make breakfast.
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
Best oats, I prefer buying this one over the store brand. Cooks evenly and fast. Healthy choice for breakfast, I like to add a couple of tbs to my morning shake too. Very satisfied with these oats and are affordable
Abbey G.
Charleston
Foodie Expert
Can I just talk about how much of a essential this is right now? These oats can literally be used hundreds of ways! From smoothies to oatmeal to desserts and so on! You name it, with oats you can do it! Not only are they affordable, but they're delicious and healthy! I can't get enough of these!!
Maria F.
Livermore , CA
Plain old Oatmeal! Perfect for any breakfast. I like to make the over night oats and use this brand and the original flavor since I’ll be adding blueberries and honey to my oats! Plus it’s only 3 bucks and you get a huge thing of it! Deffinitly saving money as well . A must have in every pantry .
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
What is your favorite thing to make with these oats?
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
Is it better to buy this oatmeal in bulk or buy the separate individual packs?
LeeAnne J.
I eat oats nearly everyday for breakfast! What is your favorite oatmeal recipe? Do you add fruit and nuts? I'm a huge fan of homemade banana walnut oatmeal using these Quaker oats!
Tori Y.
What do you add to plain oatmeal? Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned
Kendra P.
Aberdeen , NC
Does anyone have any recipe suggestions for "Overnight Oats"? We are looking to jump start our days and this is an idea I keep coming back to!