Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned

A hearty hot bowl of Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats goes great with everything – try topping with fresh or dried fruits or crunchy nuts. Even better, the goodness doesn't stop with the taste; Quaker Oats is 100% whole grains which may help reduce the risk of heart disease.*

• Made with 100% whole grain oats
  • Helps keep you full through the morning**
  • A sodium free food
  • Can be used as a healthful and tasty ingredient to many recipes.

Rolled Oats

Does anyone have a good “overnight oats” recipe for me to try? Everything I’ve tried ends up so bitter!
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??
Start your review of Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned!
Product Highlights
“We use it for making smoothies, No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and overnight oat with some fruits in it.” in reviews
Sparks, NV
Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned uploaded by Jordin M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My go-to for oatmeal. The other kinds tend to get mushy and I like my oatmeal to be soft but not like a mush. These oats are super filling and have the full oat, so a much better texture. I usually mix cinnamon and honey in while its boiling and it’s so good! Really easy and fast to make as well. Showed a picture of some of it with chia and cinnamon.
grants pass, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
Again a classic comfort food. You can make this so many different ways. You can have a hot or you could use it for overnight oats. I can get a canister of this for 2.50 if I buy it two for five on sale. And it lasts a couple months in our household. We do have some allergies in our house and so oats are definitely a great option for breakfast.
illinois
Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned uploaded by Iana M.
Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned uploaded by Iana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best Breakfast is in the form of porridge with various additives (raisins, honey, nuts, butter, jam), as well as as an additive to a smoothie or milk-banana shake. Large and delicious flakes are indispensable for a healthy diet!
I love Quakers Oats, I as a kid liked the minute because it was so fast cooking. Now as a adult I prefer the old fashion. It is so reasonable price. During the Holidays we use Old Fashioned oats for cookies and my favorite the no bake cookies. Sweets a side Oatmeal is fantastic meal energy producing food.
Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned uploaded by Nadia R.
Purchased at: Target
Every morning my kiddos and I have either oatmeal or froasted flakes but my favorite is oatmeal with blueberries , Quaker Oats is my favorite I prefer the old fashioned one I don’t know but I think is more healthy I also used it on my milkshake or juices you just can go wrong with Quaker Oats
Roseburg, OR
Purchased at: Kroger
Forever been our go to brand for oats. Always high quality whether for cooking or just for eating as a hot cereal. The price is extremely reasonable and lasts a long time. We always transfer into an airtight container so I'm not sure how fresh it would stay stored in the packaging alone
Purchased at: Walmart
De los desayunos preferidos, la puedes utilizar con otros ingredientes como para hacer pancakes veganos, le puedes poner a tu licuado, para hacer muffins, o simplemente si tienes prisa, solo la agregas a un vaso con leche y la fruta de tu gusto y en dos minutos esta lista.
Pelham, AL
We love Quaker oatmeal in my house. Perfect for a cold winter day or a yummy snack at night, I love this healthy alternative. Alone or with fruit, Quaker Oats are a staple in my house. They are an inexpensive and quick breakfast. I recommend this product and will definitely repurchase it.
Stockton
Purchased at: Walgreens
Who doesn’t love oatmeal ??? The best breakfast super healthy and taste great!! Also it fills you up ! & when you have an upset stomach this is the best food to eat ! I totally recommend this and I think everyone should have at least one in their pantry
Albany, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
We love eating oatmeal in the morning for a #healthybreakfast with bananas, brown sugar, and pecans. We love the price for quakers and will always recommend to others. Highly satisfied with this product. Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle
Plainfield, IN
il y a 2 ans
member-778ea • il y a 2 ans
I add yogurt and berries to my oats thats my healthy breakfast and it tastes really good. U can use any fruit
Cumberland, KY
il y a 2 ans
Kimberly E. • il y a 2 ans
I eat mine with server over milk butter and sugar. It tastes amazing