BY QUAKER #2 in Grains & Pasta

A hearty hot bowl of Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats goes great with everything – try topping with fresh or dried fruits or crunchy nuts. Even better, the goodness doesn't stop with the taste; Quaker Oats is 100% whole grains which may help reduce the risk of heart disease.*

• Made with 100% whole grain oats
  • Helps keep you full through the morning**
  • A sodium free food
  • Can be used as a healthful and tasty ingredient to many recipes.

Rolled Oats

• What things do you add to oatmeal to make it more flavorful?6 Answers
  • What do you add to plain oatmeal? Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned11 Answers
  • Let me see some of your favorite recipes!4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "We use it for making smoothies, No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and overnight oat with some fruits in it." in 5 reviews
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
I love oatmeal and since I knew this brand I have not used another one. I make my own granola with this oatmeal, I add honey and nuts to give it a delicious touch. I also do overnight oatmeal in a jar. Recipe: 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 cup of almond milk, Chia and coconut striped to taste, a banana and berries to taste.
Shatoya D.
This is a long time favorite for me. I grew up eating this cereal, and now my children love it. My favorite way is with a little butter and sugar. They’re perfect just like that! Sometimes I will add some fruit or nuts, but these are an old favorite for a reason. They’re already perfect oats! They’re even good raw, if you want to make a quick mix with some nuts and dried fruit! Delicious!
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
What can I say about Quaker Oats! They are tasty with the right additions, like a little sugar and some milk or berries. They have been made in my family for decades, ever since I can remember. They are super affordable and so healthy and good for you. They are satisfying and fill you up quick. So if you want a quick morning breakfast that is healthy I recommend these!
Mookie M.
I love this quick fast oatmeal it's so good and very easy to make, I love the old fashioned taste and how it's ready in minutes , it taste really good I enjoy this for breakfast with some fruit, it's good for your healthy and I make mines with milk it makes it more creamy, you can also make with. Water as well and add milk , how ever you desire I buy this all the time from supermarket I do recommend this , easy quick breakfast and they have different sized containers they are so cute and I love it
Nikole S.
I like old fashioned oats texture better then quick oats. And buying it like this means when I make it whether it’s on making oatmeal’s the stove or overnight or baking with it or even blending it into a smoothie. I can make it all my own because it’s a blank canvas
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
This is such a pantry staple. Lately I have been using it for delicious overnight oats! This is such a healthy breakfast option and a great value. There are so many ways to make it which is perfect! I would recommend to others for sure. 😋
Dan B.
Roseville
You can do so much with these and they are really healthy! I put these in my smoothies to thicken them up I make cookies and energy bars with them. But my favorite is simply having them every morning with a handful of berries or nut butter. (Added bonus is you won’t need that extra cup of coffee around lunch!) A must have for any kitchen pantry
Maria G.
Quaker® Oats Old FashionedLove an old fashion bowl of oatmeal for my breakfast. It is really easy to make and my kids also love it. Even my mom loves making oatmeal water yes it's really good an refreshing. I will recommend it to anyone. You can just creat your own recipe of oatmeal and a really healthy one as well.
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
Hearty breakfast. Makes me full so I can have a light lunch and dinner and snack and not feel guilty. Great for inside and outside of the body. You can find this anywhere Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned
Rebeca C.
Waterloo, IA
I made my recipe for burgers with this oatmeal and it is very good, I take 2 cups of oats, 4 tablespoons of wheat germ, salt, pepper powder, garlic powder, half chopped onion and chopped parsley, I stir it, I put 1 cup of water and let it soak 20 minutes, then I turn it over again and take the consistency to make the burgers , finally they get to fry in a little bit of oil.
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
What is your favorite thing to make with these oats?
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Is it better to buy this oatmeal in bulk or buy the separate individual packs?
LeeAnne J.
I eat oats nearly everyday for breakfast! What is your favorite oatmeal recipe? Do you add fruit and nuts? I'm a huge fan of homemade banana walnut oatmeal using these Quaker oats!
Tori Y.
What do you add to plain oatmeal? Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned
Kendra P.
Aberdeen , NC
Does anyone have any recipe suggestions for "Overnight Oats"? We are looking to jump start our days and this is an idea I keep coming back to!