BY QUAKER #2 in Grains & Pasta

A hearty hot bowl of Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats goes great with everything – try topping with fresh or dried fruits or crunchy nuts. Even better, the goodness doesn't stop with the taste; Quaker Oats is 100% whole grains which may help reduce the risk of heart disease.*

• Made with 100% whole grain oats
  • Helps keep you full through the morning**
  • A sodium free food
  • Can be used as a healthful and tasty ingredient to many recipes.

Rolled Oats

• What things do you add to oatmeal to make it more flavorful?9 Answers
  • What do you add to plain oatmeal? Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned11 Answers
  • What's something good to make with this?2 Answers
Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned
  • "We use it for making smoothies, No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and overnight oat with some fruits in it." in 5 reviews
Zayra R.
Purchased at: Costco
I love oatmeal. Trust me growing up I thought it was gross. You’d be surprised the difference. I feel like Quaker is fairly priced. There is genetics that just don’t have that same texture. I love eating mine with raisins and bananas.
Kaleigh N.
Pascagoula, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Can’t beat Quaker for oatmeal! We love buying the large containers of old fashioned oats. They stay fresh, are easy to make and very quick. Taste like grandmas oatmeal. Perfect alone or for use in recipes!
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
This oatmeal is dependable. You can have a quick, hearty breakfast for one (or many) in a matter of minutes. I like to top my oatmeal with brown sugar, blueberries, sliced bananas and a splash of milk. You can make it on the stove, in the microwave, overnight in the fridge, or you can bake it in the oven...heck, I have even made this oatmeal in a cast iron skillet over an open camp fire. It's pretty hard to mess up. I bake oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with the Quaker recipe as well.
Melissa A.
san antonio
Easy breakfast! Like all oatmeal, the flavor alomes pretty bland but you can enhance the flavor by adding things like bananas and peanut butter to it. This one is also super easy to make into overnight oats for a quick breakfast on the run. The night before, add milk and whatever extras you want in it, let it sit and the following day, you’ll have a ready to eat, delicious and nutritious breakfast
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
This is a long time favorite for me. I grew up eating this cereal, and now my children love it. My favorite way is with a little butter and sugar. They’re perfect just like that! Sometimes I will add some fruit or nuts, but these are an old favorite for a reason. They’re already perfect oats! They’re even good raw, if you want to make a quick mix with some nuts and dried fruit! Delicious!
Cristina G.
Nothing compares to the OG. Oats are healthy. Great in baked goods or alone in the the morning. Also, oats are naturally gluten free so don’t spend your money on gluten free oats; that’s a gimmick. I have celiac and I’m very sensitive to gluten. This product does not bother my symptoms. #influenstereats
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
What can I say about Quaker Oats! They are tasty with the right additions, like a little sugar and some milk or berries. They have been made in my family for decades, ever since I can remember. They are super affordable and so healthy and good for you. They are satisfying and fill you up quick. So if you want a quick morning breakfast that is healthy I recommend these!
Kierra D.
Seneca
First of all, I love how affordable the Quaker Oats oatmeal is compared to other products. When I'm making my morning oatmeal, I like to add brown sugar, pure maple syrup, and butter. I've used this recipe for years and absolutely love the taste!
Avril J.
A must have pantry item. I eat it with chia seeds for breakfast nearly everyday. I also use it in smoothies and bake oatmeal cookies with it from time to time. Occasionally, it works as a snack in my yogurt and nut bowl. I prefer the old fashioned over the quick 1 minute version, cause it has more grit.
Nikole S.
I like old fashioned oats texture better then quick oats. And buying it like this means when I make it whether it’s on making oatmeal’s the stove or overnight or baking with it or even blending it into a smoothie. I can make it all my own because it’s a blank canvas
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
What is your favorite thing to make with these oats?
Haley Y.
Lakewood, CO
Is it better to buy this oatmeal in bulk or buy the separate individual packs?
LeeAnne J.
North East, PA
I eat oats nearly everyday for breakfast! What is your favorite oatmeal recipe? Do you add fruit and nuts? I'm a huge fan of homemade banana walnut oatmeal using these Quaker oats!
Tori Y.
What do you add to plain oatmeal? Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
What things do you add to oatmeal to make it more flavorful?