BY QUAKER #2 in Grains & Pasta

A hearty hot bowl of Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats goes great with everything – try topping with fresh or dried fruits or crunchy nuts. Even better, the goodness doesn't stop with the taste; Quaker Oats is 100% whole grains which may help reduce the risk of heart disease.*

• Made with 100% whole grain oats
  • Helps keep you full through the morning**
  • A sodium free food
  • Can be used as a healthful and tasty ingredient to many recipes.

Rolled Oats

• What do you add to plain oatmeal? Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned10 Answers
  • Let me see some of your favorite recipes!3 Answers
  • In need of new recipe for my toddler. If anyone can be so kind to...1 Answers
Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned
  • "We use it for making smoothies, No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and overnight oat with some fruits in it." in 5 reviews
connie P.
Logan, OH
Love old fashion oats.Their good for you and you can make them tasty by adding Cinnamon,fresh or dried fruit.Also make some really good chocolate or peanut butter no bake cookies.plus lots more could be done with them.you can buy any where try them,yummy and healthy.
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
I love oatmeal and since I knew this brand I have not used another one. I make my own granola with this oatmeal, I add honey and nuts to give it a delicious touch. I also do overnight oatmeal in a jar. Recipe: 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 cup of almond milk, Chia and coconut striped to taste, a banana and berries to taste.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
LOVE these old fashioned oats! I don’t buy anything but these. They’re a healthy oatmeal and I love to use them to make cookies or overnight oats. My favorite is mixing some of this oatmeal with peanut butter and almond milk to leave in the fridge overnight! The price is great and this container typically lasts me a long time.
Maria G.
Quaker® Oats Old FashionedLove an old fashion bowl of oatmeal for my breakfast. It is really easy to make and my kids also love it. Even my mom loves making oatmeal water yes it's really good an refreshing. I will recommend it to anyone. You can just creat your own recipe of oatmeal and a really healthy one as well.
Rebeca C.
Waterloo, IA
I made my recipe for burgers with this oatmeal and it is very good, I take 2 cups of oats, 4 tablespoons of wheat germ, salt, pepper powder, garlic powder, half chopped onion and chopped parsley, I stir it, I put 1 cup of water and let it soak 20 minutes, then I turn it over again and take the consistency to make the burgers , finally they get to fry in a little bit of oil.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
In my opinion, it's so much easier to buy unflavored oatmeal than to buy the easy packages. So many things we can do with it. Love to add butter, brown sugar and cream/milk to ours. Also use it in face masks.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I remember this oatmeal from when I was a child and they would give us a cup in the oatmeal box. This oatmeal is awesome. Price is still affordable in price. I don’t buy this type of oatmeal due to time being an issue in the mornings when getting ready for work.
Preeti S.
Wetumpka, AL
Love love love these! I use them for breakfast for my family! It’s such a healthy choice ! Also good for making indian recipes as well. Amazing taste, old fashioned ones are the best!!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
These oats have been around for years and there’s a reason. I never purchase a Can with a feeling or taste of staleness or anything else. They are always fresh, taste great, and stays like that for a long long time. I love using them various ways and making various recipes. Always comes in handy.
Yudelka F.
Bethlehem, PA
Staple in my home, so many uses, not just for a hot bowl of oatmeal, we use it for drinks such as shakes, juices, water for looking weight, face mask and much more.
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
What is your favorite thing to make with these oats?
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Is it better to buy this oatmeal in bulk or buy the separate individual packs?
LeeAnne J.
I eat oats nearly everyday for breakfast! What is your favorite oatmeal recipe? Do you add fruit and nuts? I'm a huge fan of homemade banana walnut oatmeal using these Quaker oats!
Tori Y.
What do you add to plain oatmeal? Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned
Kendra P.
Aberdeen , NC
Does anyone have any recipe suggestions for "Overnight Oats"? We are looking to jump start our days and this is an idea I keep coming back to!