Quaker® Oatmeal To Go Variety Pack Please Note: Does Not Contain Bananna -contains Apple

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I love Quaker oatmeal, I don't eat it very often but we usually have some at my house because my dad loves it also! It's not very pricey but I'm sure there's cheaper oatmeals. It tastes good and keeps me full for a while.
Michelle G.
Rye Brook, NY
I love quaker oatmeal. I always have one of these for breakfast at work- super easy to make. I do not get this one though- i get the low sugar one bc its better for me but I definitely recommend this producr. A lot of my coworkers always comment on how great the smell is. And the flavor is just as great
Heather S.
Reform, AL
Great taste and excellent source of fiber. This is an easy pick if you have several people who need a quick something for breakfast and you need a few different a good selection but don't want to have to buy several different boxes!! A great value and good for school snacks too!
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
I'm never hungry in the morning, but I know if i don't eat Ill pass out at about 11. So these are what I take with me to work! they taste great and I can eat them at 10 when I'm feeling hungry!
Debbie L.
Grayson, KY
I like the variety pack. My favorite is the apple cinnamon but it is nice to have others to chose from. The brown sugar and cinnamon is my family second favorite. You will be surprised, it isn't as sweet as you would think.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
I always eat breakfast on the go. Always running late but I still need something to keep me full till lunch. I grab these and go. Happy drive time.
Frances S.
These are great for when i am running late and do not have time to sit down and eat breakfast.
Colette P.
These are convenient for road trips or if you are travelling and need a quick snack that will leave you satisfied. It can even be a good breakfast with a piece of fruit. I did find the taste to be a little artificial and I prefer the oatmeal packs. But if you are pressed for time it could be an alternative. las