BY QUAKER #11 in Breakfast Bars

Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

sarahi g.
sarahi g.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Omg these are so delicious. I love eating oatmeal everyday and my mom buys these for me because i never have time to eat breakfast in the morning because school. The best thing is that it takes like 30 seconds to heat up.
Ayisha D.
Ayisha D.
Aurora, CO
So delicious, a quick pick me up and very filling. Tastes great with coffee or even without. Giodf for kids also, just a quick breakfast bar. Tastes great with the granola and raspberry.
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Foodie Expert
This a great grab and go bar and fairly healthy. They have a great range of flavors and a great product overall.
patricia c.
patricia c.
Corbin, KY
I found these to be a very tasty and filling breakfast for pe5 on the go.My grandchildren enjoy them as a snack.
Riya M.
Riya M.
Ballwin, MO
These are really tasty and cheap. I love the brand quaker and this is great to grab and quickly eat on the go.
Courtney U.
Courtney U.
Oatmeal is one of my go to breakfast snacks and I love Quaker they make quality stuff
Regina  P.
Regina P.
Erie, PA
These are absolutely delicious! (All flavors specifically). I was first introduced to these when I was baby'sitting. I love the texture to these bars. The flavor is always enjoyable. The only thing that I "don't like" is the size. I just wish they were a little bigger so it tastes more like a meal than just a snack.
Astrid F.
Astrid F.
Oh god!! These bars are absolutely delicious. I would eat one for breakfast each morning while driving to work and occasionally have a second one as a mid afternoon snack.
Eva G.
Eva G.
Lancaster, CA
Well don't eat oatmeal at all don't like it at all . But I need to start eating healthier an change my eating habits so bought this Quaker oat meal to go it was amazing delicious an good for me can't beat that love the raspberries ones
Daniblue S.
Daniblue S.
Maple Falls, WA
These saved my life when i was breastfeeding, and had just come home from the hospital. so yummy. i just kept a bunch by my chair, and a couple in my car or when my blood sugar was an was STARVING. great fo grab and go.
julie p.
julie p.
Branford, CT
Foodie Expert
Are they soft? Are they more then $5.00 a box?
Julia H.
How sweet are these?
william b.
william b.
Baltimore, MD
Hi,I'm diabetic.so I wondering if they have these in a low sugar/carb option? Thank you.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West chester, OH
Foodie Expert
How many grams of protein are in one bar?