BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I absolutely love these oatmeal bars! I remember when they first came out, and they were so delicious and convenient that I grabbed a box or two everytime I went to the grocery store! My personal favorite is cinnamon raisin, yum! These offer the equivalent of a whole bowl of oatmeal, and are so wonderfully chewy! These are so good, that I actually find myself craving them, & the whole family grabs them any time of the day for a filling snack!
Chloe W.
Dallas
These make an awesome and somewhat healthy breakfast. They are sweet and taste like a solid form of oatmeal and are easy to grab and go on busy mornings. There are lots of flavor options but I especially like the raspberry one
Gabby M.
Dublin, VA
This is basically dessert marketed as breakfast. They are so delicious and chewy and they do a pretty good job of filling me up. I would definitely recommend but beware this is no kind of well rounded breakfast.
Astrid F.
Oh god!! These bars are absolutely delicious. I would eat one for breakfast each morning while driving to work and occasionally have a second one as a mid afternoon snack.
Sarah g.
San Diego , CA
Omg these are so delicious. I love eating oatmeal everyday and my mom buys these for me because i never have time to eat breakfast in the morning because school. The best thing is that it takes like 30 seconds to heat up.
Ayisha D.
Aurora, CO
So delicious, a quick pick me up and very filling. Tastes great with coffee or even without. Giodf for kids also, just a quick breakfast bar. Tastes great with the granola and raspberry.
Brie  S.
Peabody, MA
These are addicting and so tasty! They're sweet with a chewy oatmeal texture. The raspberry offsets with a nice tart flavor. Perfect snack or breakfast on the go size but I could easily eat two in one sitting
Eva G.
Lancaster, CA
Well don't eat oatmeal at all don't like it at all . But I need to start eating healthier an change my eating habits so bought this Quaker oat meal to go it was amazing delicious an good for me can't beat that love the raspberries ones
Regina  P.
Erie, PA
These are absolutely delicious! (All flavors specifically). I was first introduced to these when I was baby'sitting. I love the texture to these bars. The flavor is always enjoyable. The only thing that I "don't like" is the size. I just wish they were a little bigger so it tastes more like a meal than just a snack.
Brittany L.
Clovis, NM
The product is delicious - but the price is insane. I'm going to contact Quaker to obtain the UPC number and my local grocer should be able to order it for only $3 per box, not $10 per box.
Julia H.
Charlotte, NC
How much does it cost?
julie p.
New haven Ct
Are they soft? Are they more then $5.00 a box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
How sweet are these?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
How many calories in one bar?
Lizbeth N.
Arlington
I’am interested in this product it looks so tasty! Where can I purchase?