BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

QUAKER.
OATMEAL to Go.
Oatmeal Raisin.
NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
3g of oat soluble fiber daily as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Each bar provides 1g.*
All the Nutrition of a Bowl of Instant Oatmeal!
6 - 2.1 OZ (60 g) BREAKFAST BARS.
NET WT 12.6 OZ (360 g).

• I am not a big raisin fan. Are there a lot of them in the...2 Answers
Ashley D.
San Antonio , TX
I wish I could still find these! These were the only bars that truly tasted like oatmeal. They were very tasted heated up! These are so much better than the other nasty bars with the frosting drizzle on them.
Kristie H.
I keep this in my pantry as a quick on the go breakfast meal when I'm in a hurry or happen to oversleep. The only bad thing about this particular type is my children don't care for raisins, so getting them to eat one is extremely hard. Not to worry, my husband and I love this bar and will grab one while headed out to work. Highly recommend giving it a try if you need that quick breakfast.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
Love these breakfast bars! Some mornings time is working against us! Grabbing a bar and running out of the door is the only option. With these bars I feel you get good flavor, they are a healthier option, and at about 3.00 a box the price point is decent.
War-Paintz J.
Delicious! Highly recommended product that has a most savor taste and hits the spot! I love the taste of Oatmeal & Raisins together, these are just wonderful and so enjoyable. Something great for a quick snack when breakfast just can't be prepared at the moment.
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
So delicious and convenient for on the go breakfast when you don't have time to make one. It's a healthy breakfast bar that taste delicious. First time trying them and definitely not the last time.
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
A product that I keep in my desk drawer at work. Very inexpensive and often times found on sale. Only thing I dislike is that not every store sells the oatmeal raisin flavor.
Marlene B.
Santa Cruz, CA
They are incredibly tasty and super easy to eat when on the go. I just toss one in my backpack and eat it in class when i don't have time to eat breakfast. Can be enjoyed as a snack as well since it's a healthy alternative.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
Quaker Oatmeal to Go Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Bars are great in quality.. I love raisin..among all this breakfast bar is my favorite.you can grab one and go for work.its great.sometimes i use it for baking too. great source of energy.. it can be wonderful if you just put it i your bag and go for camping .
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I tried these recently not thinking they would be good or have too much flavor but they did! Almost taste just like a chewy oatmeal cookie Mmmmmmmm!!!
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
So good and you take them anywhere for a fast and delicious snake or to stave you over till dinner! I like all the flavors of these bars. Go Quaker!!
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
I am not a big raisin fan. Are there a lot of them in these?