BY QUAKER #57 in Breakfast Bars

Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber S.
Amber S.
While looking for a quick, go-to breakfast snack for my son and I, I was excited to find these. they have just the right amount of sweetness without feeling like you're eating a sugary doughnut! It is a great tasting breakfast snack! In love with these!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Webster, Tx
Another one of my absolute favorites from Quaker! I'm am not a traditional or instant oatmeal person so this does the job. An entire bowl of oatmeal in a yummy square. Fills my tummy until lunch so snacking between meals is not a problem.
Candace G.
Candace G.
I really enjoy this breakfast treat. It isn't something I would want to eat daily but is nice when the kids are running out the door. I love that it is sweet but still more on the healthy side.
Lena N.
Lena N.
Foodie Expert
These are the best oatmeal squares ever. Crunchy and chewy at the same time. This is my favorite flavor. ☆I received a free sample from influenster but opinion is mine
Kari P.
Kari P.
Auburn, AL
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good. Not something I would eat every day, but good if you're in a hurry.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Atlanta, GA
I love these! They are convenient to throw one in my purse on my way out to door to work and I am able to eat them in the car. I also love not having to make the oatmeal myself. I also like the texture of these bars, they aren't hard like some breakfast bars. There is minimal mess with these. I only wish they were a little larger so I would stay full longer as these would be a breakfast substitute for me.
Passion B.
Passion B.
Foodie Expert
I eat these all the time when I'm in a hurry to go to work & I want a quick breakfast; I just warm it up in the microwave for about 10 seconds or less and take it on the go. I also recommend these for snacks too, they're they perfect combination of sweet flavors.
Hannah R.
The brown sugar flavor is the best one yet! I like to take these on the go and switch between these and regular Quaker oatmeal for breakfast.
Chardon, OH
I eat these ever morning!! They are great for if I'[m in a hurry and need to eat something!! The brown sugar is awesome, and the cinnamon is the right amount to balance it out!!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Cincinnati, OH
These make a quick, yummy breakfast. I pop them in the microwave and it's like you're having a warm dessert for breakfast! Plus it can be eaten on the go.
Valentina Z.
Valentina Z.
Is this a good product? I don't know I have heard of this before and I wanna know if it is good for a snack or a to go kinda item.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Willoughby, OH
How many calories are in this item?