BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker oatmeal to go brown sugar cinnamon bars 6 pk

Kate S.
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these bars but cannot find them anywhere. I loathe Oatmeal but needed something high in iron during my early days of nursing. These are equal to one bowl of oatmeal and they did the trick! I totally noticed a difference in my energy levels and milk production. I neeeeedd them in my life!
Brea D.
Brea D.
Chester, VA
I am so in love with these bars. I eat them every morning for breakfast. They are very healthy and add great nutrition to my diet. I have bought these bars more than once. I think the value was great. I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it to everybody.
Eden H.
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN
Foodie Expert
So yummy and so easy in the morning - I heat them for just a second in the microwave, and it's a warm oatmeal breakfast in my hands. Perfect for when you want something warm in the winter but want something on the go. Not too expensive, and a definite good value.
keiona r.
keiona r.
I have tried this product before and its okay. I don't really eat it very often. I got some from wal-mart and other stores. the pro is that its healthy. it has an okay flavor but not bad. i'm not rally an oatmeal person. i would buy this again but not often.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Foodie Expert
I love these bars. They are dense and moist with the perfect amount of icing. Paired with a side of fruit it's a great breakfast. My only thing is that I wish the bars were a little bit bigger! Highly recommend them.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of oatmeal. It has a nice sweet taste to brighten up my morning. I also like the texture, not too lumpy. It's also very quick and easy to make on a busy morning. I highly recommend.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Foodie Expert
I love these for myself and try to hide them from the kids they taste so good and are good for you I eat mine for breakfast or mid day snack it's taste is amazing I have no complains about this great product
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I'm always on the go and these are life savers. With a smoothie and let's run. They have all the benefits of oatmeal wrapped up in a bar. Plus who doesn't like a bar that feels like you are eating a brownie.
amanda b.
amanda b.
Cromwell, IN
These are my ten year old sons favorite breakfast food. He keeps a box in his locker at school for lunches snacks and treats. Not too sweet that mom won't let him have it but sweet enough that he wants it.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
My son would eat these all day, every day, if I would let him. He says they are his favorite... plus it's oats which is better than the sugary gummies and chips. They make a perfect snack or breakfast!