BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker oatmeal to go brown sugar cinnamon bars 6 pk

Addushkaliz C.
KISSIMMEE , FL
I really like these bc they’re so soft, it’s like a little oatmeal muffin. They’re always up by the registers so you don’t have to go hunting for them. I’ve never actually bought a pack just bc I don’t think it’s worth the money since I could eat one of them and feel like I didn’t eat anything. But it is a good little quick snack
Kelli H.
Jacksonville, FL
These are my go to work snack. They give me the energy to last throughout the day but they also are simply tasty! These would make a great snack for someone with kids as a healthy alternative.
Bianca S.
Modesto, CA
My husband and kids love these breakfast squares. They are nice and soft so I don’t have to worry about my kids choking. They are a little too sweet for my taste.
Anna E.
These are the most ideal breakfast for me as someone who love sleeping in AND breakfast, yes it’s possible. Oatmeal always keeps my energy up and my belly full. I don’t have to give up my warm bowl with these. I can heat them up in seconds and be gone. Great flavor and low mess!
Leanna B.
Danville, WV
I love these bars. They are best heated up for 30 seconds. Absolutely delicious. Quick and easy for breakfast. Ate them a lot in high school. I would heat one up right before I would leave to catch the bus. I never ate school lunch and this would hold me over until I got home for dinner.
Karina C.
chicago
Karina C.
chicago
Chelsey A.
Kalamazoo , MI
These are absolutely delicious and filling! They taste better than oatmeal in a bowl to me. They are a great on the go snack or breakfast on the run. They are at Walmart and meijer and affordable as well! I would definitely recommend.
Emma S.
Cape Girardeau
I love to have these around as a person who usually ends up rushing out the door in the morning. They are delicious and keep me full until lunch. Most of the time it’s hard to find something filling and yummy. I love these.
Tania C.
Richardson, TX
Me encanta para comer en cualquier momento del día. La verdad si desayuno con esto, esta muy bien para mi, pero si en el transcurso del día, tengo hambre me encanta comer una de estas. El sabor es muy rico, a mi me encanta!
Valentina Z.
Is this a good product? I don't know I have heard of this before and I wanna know if it is good for a snack or a to go kinda item.
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
How do they compare to the oatmeal bars?
Patricia W.
Statesboro , GA
I haven't tried this but would like to, any suggestions on a good one?
Sarzana S.
Queens Vlg, NY
Yes, they do!
Jelani I.
These look delicious! But do they really fill you up if you don't have time for breakfast??