BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

QUAKER.
OATMEAL to Go.
Banana Bread.
NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
3g of oat soluble fiber daily as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. Each bar provides 1g.*
All the Nutrition of a Bowl of Instant Oatmeal!
6 - 2.1 OZ (60g) BREAKFAST BARS.
NET WT 12.6 OZ (360g).

Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
These are an easy way to get in a fast and fairly healthy breakfast. I can’t seem to get my teenagers to eat them which is actually why I purchased but they will get eaten all the same. I am not sure I will repurchase this flavor but I am open to trying the other varieties they offer.
Alexis B.
Newark, DE
These are so delicious! Cheap, convenient to carry on you, however not much of a meal or healthy snack. It’s pretty much a desert in my opinion if you’re just looking to satisfy a sweet tooth without consuming an insane amount of calories. Heated up in the microwave they are delicious!
Leanna B.
Danville, WV
Banana bread is the best flavor. Heat it us for 30 seconds in the microwave and it’s just like a hot, fresh slice of banana bread from the oven. Would highly recommend these to everyone. We get them at our local grocery store
April P.
Parma, Ohio
I like anything banana bread flavored. These are packed with a ton of nutrients and taste so good. Really easy snack if you’re on the go most of the day. Really great bar and will continue to buy for those busy days!
Pamela Q.
Louisiana
If you love bananas and oatmeal like I do you will love this product it’s very healthy and a easy breakfast choice for on the go. Tastes so much be than a granola bar.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
The first time I had these on the go bars I loved it. They are filling and taste amazing!! I haven't had these in a while but I would eat these again. I would recommend these to anyone who has a job that's starts early and ends late. This will keep you full for up to two hours and so you won't have to be antsy before lunch.
Jemma A.
These banana bread bars are perfect on the go. I usually just put a couple bars in my bag just in case I get hungry on the way. It is the perfect size for a little snack. It is filling in the stomach and has a true banana bread taste.
Diana L.
Oatmeal bars are always really delicious. But the banana bread ones are AMAING!! They're perfect for when I'm in a rush I just grab and go and the nutrients are pretty good too. I can't remember where I bought it but I think it was Publix. It's not cheap but it's not bad considering all you have to do is open the wrapper.
Christi B.
NORMAN, OK
I absolutely LOVE these oatmeal bars! The texture is perfect, firm and chewy but not hard. I find one is filling enough and keeps me satisfied until lunch, especially when paired with an all fruit smoothie or almond milk. I like to keep two or three different flavors on hand. My kids like these as an after school snack also. I will buy these until they discontinue them!
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
YALL. i love this bar! i haven't tried the other flavors, because this one is by far my favorite, but it def makes me curious. it really does taste like banana bread, and the texture is pretty awesome too because it's not like a regular breakfast bar. it's really great.
Darlyn L.
Springfield , MA
Sounds delish! Do they really taste like banana nut bread?
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
I would also like to know this. I love banana bread and if they do would love them.
Jessica C.
Baltimore, MD
I'm looking for something quick and easy to grab and go in the mornings. Something where I won't be hungry an hour later. Will this do the trick?