BY QUAKER #52 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

QUAKER.
OATMEAL to Go.
Banana Bread.
NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
3g of oat soluble fiber daily as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. Each bar provides 1g.*
All the Nutrition of a Bowl of Instant Oatmeal!
6 - 2.1 OZ (60g) BREAKFAST BARS.
NET WT 12.6 OZ (360g).

Elisa A.
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Foodie Expert
My hubby surprised me with these bars. He likes banana bread as I do too. I always eat some sort of breakfast bar on my way to work and these were really good! Great banana flavor and not overly sweet like some I've tried. I just wish they were a bit bigger bc they are delicious! I'd definitely purchase these again!
Christi B.
Christi B.
Norman, OK
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE these oatmeal bars! The texture is perfect, firm and chewy but not hard. I find one is filling enough and keeps me satisfied until lunch, especially when paired with an all fruit smoothie or almond milk. I like to keep two or three different flavors on hand. My kids like these as an after school snack also. I will buy these until they discontinue them!
ASHLEY P.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
These bars are amazing heated or plain. I ate these a ton when I was in college and running to class. It kept me full throughout the morning and also tasted amazing!
kella j.
kella j.
Grandview, MO
These are so good and convenient if I don't watch myself I will eat the whole bag in two days.i have to but more than one box just so I can have my breakfast in the go
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Foodie Expert
If you love anything banana nut you will absolutely love these. They are very soft and chewy and you can really taste the banana flavor. They are a great breakfast snack!
amanda  L.
amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
Foodie Expert
These taste amazing if you haven't tried you should. perfect size to go with my morning coffee
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Foodie Expert
Great for an on the go snack. These bars have a Nice taste and texture. The product has a good amount of fiber so it leaves you feeling satisfied.
Ailene N.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
I personally don't eat these. However my young son loves them. He eats them every night for his bedtime snack. I can be sure he is getting a healthy snack and it always fills him up. The price is not bad either
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
Foodie Expert
If you love banana bread you'll love this. It taste really good and its a healthy treat to have on the go. My children enjoy it also
Madeleine H.
Madeleine H.
I love the product. Great taste, good size portion and a healthy snack anytime during the day. The bars are very fresh and delicious.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
I'm looking for something quick and easy to grab and go in the mornings. Something where I won't be hungry an hour later. Will this do the trick?