BY QUAKER

Quaker oatmeal to go banana bread bars 6 pk see more...

• I would also like to know this. I love banana bread and if they d...1 Answers
  • Sounds delish! Do they really taste like banana nut bread?2 Answers
  • "These are really good and get and keep you full for a while." in 1 review
  • "A great snack or a quick breakfast." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
These are an easy way to get in a fast and fairly healthy breakfast. I can’t seem to get my teenagers to eat them which is actually why I purchased but they will get eaten all the same. I am not sure I will repurchase this flavor but I am open to trying the other varieties they offer.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
The first time I had these on the go bars I loved it. They are filling and taste amazing!! I haven't had these in a while but I would eat these again. I would recommend these to anyone who has a job that's starts early and ends late. This will keep you full for up to two hours and so you won't have to be antsy before lunch.
Jemma A.
These banana bread bars are perfect on the go. I usually just put a couple bars in my bag just in case I get hungry on the way. It is the perfect size for a little snack. It is filling in the stomach and has a true banana bread taste.
Diana L.
Oatmeal bars are always really delicious. But the banana bread ones are AMAING!! They're perfect for when I'm in a rush I just grab and go and the nutrients are pretty good too. I can't remember where I bought it but I think it was Publix. It's not cheap but it's not bad considering all you have to do is open the wrapper.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Quick and on the go favorite breakfast item! Taste just like grandma's banana bread and it's amazing let me tell you! I bought mine at sam's club in bulk. It's very healthy for you as opposed to stopping at McDonald's on the way to work! I would recommend!
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
These were bought to be a breakfast on the go but ended up being an anytime snack. The texture was odd as I expected more of a whole oat than a blended cookie bar. There was an odd crunch in the bars that while not unpleasant was unexpected.
Kayla R.
Susanville , Ca
Just tried these this week. Easy snack for on the go you get six for about three dollars which isn't too bad. They're actually filling which is nice I tend to eat them on my break at work and it tides me over till lunch
Sarahh A.
Detroit, MI
I love these banana bread bars, absolutely amazing , my sisters kids are absolutely obsessed with them and so am I, not pricey at all, I eat these about 2 times a day every day of the week, I love them.
Boo R.
Livermore, CA
My son plays football so sometimes before his workout in the morning he has to carb up. If he doesn't get up in time, he can run out the door with a few of these bars and they keep him satisfied until his protein snack after workouts. For a great sweet treat every once in awhile, I tell people about these bars.
Lauren C.
These were a bit of a let down in my opinion. Ai absolutely love banana nut bread, so when I saw these, I had to get them. They are more grainy tossing than I expected, and didn't quite taste as strong as I expected. Overall a nice product, but not my favorite
Darlyn L.
Springfield , MA
Sounds delish! Do they really taste like banana nut bread?
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
I would also like to know this. I love banana bread and if they do would love them.