Add a Photo

Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Jan. 17, 2017, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Quaker Oatmeal to Go Banana Bread Bars 6 pk
The first time I had these on the go bars I loved it. They are filling and taste amazing!! I haven't had these in a while but I would eat these again. I would recommend these to anyone who has a job that's starts early and ends late. This will keep you full for up to two hours and so you won't have to be antsy before lunch.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Oatmeal bars are always really delicious. But the banana bread ones are AMAING!! They're perfect for when I'm in a rush I just grab and go and the nutrients are pretty good too. I can't remember where I bought it but I think it was Publix. It's not cheap but it's not bad considering all you have to do is open the wrapper.
Boo R.
Boo R.
Livermore, CA
My son plays football so sometimes before his workout in the morning he has to carb up. If he doesn't get up in time, he can run out the door with a few of these bars and they keep him satisfied until his protein snack after workouts. For a great sweet treat every once in awhile, I tell people about these bars.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Dec. 4, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Quaker Oatmeal to Go Banana Bread Bars 6 pk
These were a bit of a let down in my opinion. Ai absolutely love banana nut bread, so when I saw these, I had to get them. They are more grainy tossing than I expected, and didn't quite taste as strong as I expected. Overall a nice product, but not my favorite
Kailey N.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Quick and on the go favorite breakfast item! Taste just like grandma's banana bread and it's amazing let me tell you! I bought mine at sam's club in bulk. It's very healthy for you as opposed to stopping at McDonald's on the way to work! I would recommend!
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC
These are great for a quick on the go breakfast. They are super convenient and the taste is very good. The thing I do not like about the Banana Bread bars is that they are a little dry for my taste. I feel like i need a big glass of milk when I eat them.
Cary W.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
These were bought to be a breakfast on the go but ended up being an anytime snack. The texture was odd as I expected more of a whole oat than a blended cookie bar. There was an odd crunch in the bars that while not unpleasant was unexpected.
Candace D.
Candace D.
Rochester, NY
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Quaker Oatmeal to Go Banana Bread Bars 6 pk
These banana bread bars are a great way to start of your morning on the go! It's got an amazing taste and it's my go to when I'm in a rush in the morning. Pop these in your bag for a snack or breakfast and you're good to go!
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, Md
When I'm having a rushed morning and don't have time to eat breakfast I'll grab one of these and they're easy to eat on the way to work. They taste great and they leave me full for a couple of hours until I can get lunch.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Susanville , Ca
Just tried these this week. Easy snack for on the go you get six for about three dollars which isn't too bad. They're actually filling which is nice I tend to eat them on my break at work and it tides me over till lunch
Darlyn L.
Darlyn L.
Springfield, Ma
Sounds delish! Do they really taste like banana nut bread?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
I would also like to know this. I love banana bread and if they do would love them.