BY QUAKER

Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karina C.
chicago
Cayce R.
Londonderry , NH
I really enjoyed these. I first bought them as a snack for my toddler but she was unimpressed. I can grab one as an on the go breakfast which is filling and keeps me going through the morning. It tastes like apple pie!
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
I love this oatmeal brand they have variety favorite to choose from and best on go . Always good to keep some breakfast bar in purse. In morning I don’t have time to make breakfast because I work. I always grab one before I go to work or sometime bring the whole boxes with me to work .
Anna E.
These are the most ideal breakfast for me as someone who love sleeping in AND breakfast, yes it’s possible. Oatmeal always keeps my energy up and my belly full. I don’t have to give up my warm bowl with these. I can heat them up in seconds and be gone. Great flavor and low mess!
Andrenet C.
murrieta,ca
These are so good ! They are perfect for an in the go snack. Fill you up enough to take the hunger pain away. Will definitely hold you over until your next meal. No too sweet but perfect for a breakfast snack.
Funmi F.
Pelham, AL
When i have to run out of the house to meet a client or work at a school, this is my go-to breakfast. It taste good, is healthy and gives me the boost of energy I need until lunch. I also carry them in my bag for snacks for my son.
Helem V.
Framingham, MA
I just love this bars it is the best ones and the apple and cinnamon one I love so much the flavor combine very well it taste very sweet, I reccomend so mich you guys to buy this..
justin v.
Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting,Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting.
These are a super good on the go breakfast!! They are healthy which is awesome cause not a lot of quick breakfasts are healthy i bought this from walmart. I’ve tried other brands and none compare.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Sarzana S.
Queens Vlg, NY
Yes, they do!
Jelani I.
These look delicious! But do they really fill you up if you don't have time for breakfast??
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
These look delicious where can I find them?!