BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nina S.
My goodness these have always been a favorite of mine. I just lovee the taste of the pecans it has in it. I've always recommended others to try it as well. And they have always said, that they love it too.
These will always continue to be a favorite to me. It's like it hits the spot on a cold day lol.. Soo yummy mmm...
Una M.
Countryside, IL
I love quaker's instant oatmeal and have it for breakfast almost every single morning! Such a quick, easy and delicious breakfast and there are always so many different flavors to choose from. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone who likes to have a sweet breakfast in the morning before getting their day started!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Instead of the boring flavors of instant oatmeal such as apple cinnamon, maple brown sugar this pecan one gives a new flavor to an other wise boring breakfast. If you love pecans and oatmeal this is definitely worth a try. It's quick and delicious
Erin E.
Menifee, CA
Quaker is a brand I trust. This Sweet Roasted Pecan oatmeal is a wonderful breakfast choice packed full of good ingredients and a delicious sweet and nutty taste. It is easy to prepare and is priced right. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I love Quaker's instant oatmeal! This is one of my favorites. The taste is great and it's very convenient for breakfast at the office. Minimal mess and a full stomach!
Nichole R.
I love oatmeal and this sounds delicious. I must find where I can buy it! I've never seen it before
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY
My daughter loves oatmeal! And this is the brand my mother has trusted for years!
Lorianne C.
Baruyen Bangui Ilocos Norte Philippines
This oatmeal are so delicious
Oats are just lower in calories and also good for the heart. I'm trying to live healthy. There were lot of oats where you can able to choose the one that suits your taste. and this one is for me ^__^