BY QUAKER

Quaker™Oatmeal Squares.
Est 1877.
Crunchy oat cereal with just a hint of brown sugar.
Soluble fiber from oats as in Quaker oatmeal squares can help lower cholesterol.
When part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of heart disease. 3g daily are needed. This product has 1g.
Per 1 cup.
210 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 2% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
9g sugars.
5g fiber, 19% DV.
Iron, 90% DV.
46 grams of whole grain per serving. see more...

Amy R.
Amy R.
West Linn, OR
Best. Cereal. Ever. Delicious, healthy, affordable... what else is there to say, really? We eat at least a box of these a week in my house, and I sometimes even eat them dry, by the handful, for a snack. The subtly sweet brown sugar center, surrounded by the most magnificently crunchy outside, is the stuff that dreams are made of. Go pick up a box or twelve, you won't be sorry.
Megan N.
Megan N.
This cereal is seriously the best!!! I love all of the flavors but the Brown Sugar is probably my favorite. I eat his every morning. It has the perfect amount of crunch and flavor. I love that it doesn't taste like your eating straight sugar like most cereals. I definitely love this cereal and you will too!
Diana C.
Diana C.
Senoia, GA
Yummy in my tummy! These are my favorite dry cereal snack. I actually prefer them over crackers or cookies. They're also delicious in milk or on yogurt. My 2 year old also loves them. As a mom, I appreciate that they aren't as messy as Shredded wheat, nor are they sticky!
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
Foodie Expert
I just love this cereal so much like you guys have no idea! These were my absolute favorite since I was a little girl! They are sooo delicious and crunchy. They're not too sweet and they're "healthy" I love them and so do my kids, will continuoe purchasing them
Grace V.
Grace V.
Glendale , CA
Foodie Expert
These are great as a breakfast cereal but they're even better to snack on throughout the day! Pro Tip: melt a little bit of butter and toss the squares in it! It makes the perfect blend of salty and sweet!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Foodie Expert
So good!!!! These little nuggets you can pop in the microwave for a quick and delicious breakfast! I love eating these on the go in the winter because of how great they taste warm and their portability
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
My mom actually got me hooked on these because they always happen to be on sale at Walmart. These are the perfect balance of a healthy taste and a sweet taste. I really like these as a quick breakfast.
Topazio A.
Topazio A.
Not much of a big fan of the cereal. I just feel it doesn't have much flavor to it that would make it exciting to eat in the mornings but I do know it is very much healthier for you than most ceteals.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Abilene, TX
My favorite cereal of all time. Not only great with milk but you can add to any home made Chex mix and it takes it to a whole new level. Or grab a handful for a healthy crunch snack!
EDITH L.
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
My go to cereal for my on the go morning oatmeal. The squares are are crunchy and slightly sweet. Highly portable heart healthy snack that stands up well in a ziploc snack bag.