BY QUAKER

Quaker™Oatmeal Squares.
Est 1877.
Crunchy oat cereal with just a hint of brown sugar.
Soluble fiber from oats as in Quaker oatmeal squares can help lower cholesterol.
When part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of heart disease. 3g daily are needed. This product has 1g.
Per 1 cup.
210 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 2% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
9g sugars.
5g fiber, 19% DV.
Iron, 90% DV.
46 grams of whole grain per serving. see more...

Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I get his cereal just to snack around on. I'm 7 months pregnant and I can hardly eat anything so this is very easy on my stomach and doesn't give me heartburn. I also, add this cereal to my sons yogurt for his after school snacks. He loves it too!
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
This is my favorite cereal! I would have never have bought this if I hadn't tried it before. They usually stock it after all the overrated cereals and makes these seem boring. However, these taste great and make me feel fuller for longer.
Amy R.
West Linn, OR
Best. Cereal. Ever. Delicious, healthy, affordable... what else is there to say, really? We eat at least a box of these a week in my house, and I sometimes even eat them dry, by the handful, for a snack. The subtly sweet brown sugar center, surrounded by the most magnificently crunchy outside, is the stuff that dreams are made of. Go pick up a box or twelve, you won't be sorry.
Michelle H.
West Fargo, ND
I love snacking on this product. I'm not fond of having it with milk as a typical cereal, but I like to just bring it in a baggie to work and snack on them throughout the day. As a snack food, the value is great, but for me using this as a cereal just gives you milk and a hard cracker (I prefer cereal that soaks up the milk a little).
Diana C.
Senoia, GA
Yummy in my tummy! These are my favorite dry cereal snack. I actually prefer them over crackers or cookies. They're also delicious in milk or on yogurt. My 2 year old also loves them. As a mom, I appreciate that they aren't as messy as Shredded wheat, nor are they sticky!
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I just love this cereal so much like you guys have no idea! These were my absolute favorite since I was a little girl! They are sooo delicious and crunchy. They're not too sweet and they're "healthy" I love them and so do my kids, will continuoe purchasing them
Savannah W.
I could probably eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner! no joke! this cereal has the perfect amount if sweetness to it without it being to much. I love they they don't hey crazy soggy in milk as well. I typically eat these for breakfast and grab handfuls throughout the day as a snack.
Erica W.
Absolute staple in my kitchen! All 6 of my kids eat this without a complaint and almost always ask for seconds! It taste amazing with vanilla almond milk or my kids eat it dry in a bag as we walk to school!
Katie J.
Buffalo, NY
This was one of the cereals that was in my grandma's cupboard all the time when I was growing up and it's still one of my favorites. Just a touch of sweetness, great texture and stands up to milk without getting too soggy too quickly.
Megan N.
This cereal is seriously the best!!! I love all of the flavors but the Brown Sugar is probably my favorite. I eat his every morning. It has the perfect amount of crunch and flavor. I love that it doesn't taste like your eating straight sugar like most cereals. I definitely love this cereal and you will too!