BY QUAKER

Quaker™Oatmeal Squares.
Est 1877.
Crunchy oat cereal with just a hint of brown sugar.
Soluble fiber from oats as in Quaker oatmeal squares can help lower cholesterol.
When part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of heart disease. 3g daily are needed. This product has 1g.
Per 1 cup.
210 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 2% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
9g sugars.
5g fiber, 19% DV.
Iron, 90% DV.
46 grams of whole grain per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Foodie Expert
I get his cereal just to snack around on. I'm 7 months pregnant and I can hardly eat anything so this is very easy on my stomach and doesn't give me heartburn. I also, add this cereal to my sons yogurt for his after school snacks. He loves it too!
Michelle H.
West Fargo, ND
I love snacking on this product. I'm not fond of having it with milk as a typical cereal, but I like to just bring it in a baggie to work and snack on them throughout the day. As a snack food, the value is great, but for me using this as a cereal just gives you milk and a hard cracker (I prefer cereal that soaks up the milk a little).
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
Foodie Expert
I just love this cereal so much like you guys have no idea! These were my absolute favorite since I was a little girl! They are sooo delicious and crunchy. They're not too sweet and they're "healthy" I love them and so do my kids, will continuoe purchasing them
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite cereal! I would have never have bought this if I hadn't tried it before. They usually stock it after all the overrated cereals and makes these seem boring. However, these taste great and make me feel fuller for longer.
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
These are nice when the kids are feeling like having oatmeal but we don't have a lot of time. It is an oatmeal bar so it tastes like oatmeal but you can eat it on the run.
Amy R.
West Linn, OR
Best. Cereal. Ever. Delicious, healthy, affordable... what else is there to say, really? We eat at least a box of these a week in my house, and I sometimes even eat them dry, by the handful, for a snack. The subtly sweet brown sugar center, surrounded by the most magnificently crunchy outside, is the stuff that dreams are made of. Go pick up a box or twelve, you won't be sorry.
Erica W.
Absolute staple in my kitchen! All 6 of my kids eat this without a complaint and almost always ask for seconds! It taste amazing with vanilla almond milk or my kids eat it dry in a bag as we walk to school!
Katie J.
Buffalo, NY
This was one of the cereals that was in my grandma's cupboard all the time when I was growing up and it's still one of my favorites. Just a touch of sweetness, great texture and stands up to milk without getting too soggy too quickly.
Grace V.
Glendale , CA
Foodie Expert
These are great as a breakfast cereal but they're even better to snack on throughout the day! Pro Tip: melt a little bit of butter and toss the squares in it! It makes the perfect blend of salty and sweet!
Me encantaron muchísimo .Son de buen precio y los puedes encontran en cualquier supermercado.son super saludables y los puedes disfrutar mucho más con una buena taza de leche