Quaker Oatmeal Squares Honey Nut

Get the goodness you expect from Quaker in every surprisingly delightful spoonful. Get a taste of heart-healthy* whole-grains, a sweet swirl of natural honey nut flavor and a crunch even milk can’t bring down. Fueling up for your morning has never tasted so good.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker Oatmeal Squares Honey Nut!
Justine M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love all of these cereals but this one is my favorite. The texture is nice. The flavor is the perfect combo of sweet and salty.
alejandra T.
Dos Palos, CA
Quaker Oatmeal Squares Honey Nut uploaded by alejandra T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cereal is the best I’ve had and gave to my children! We snack on it alone, or have in the morning/night with almond milk! Taste good and it’s healthy! Love it! Will continue to buy, and I definitely recommend to others! Quaker Oatmeal Squares Honey Nut
Indrani B.
Cumming, GA
Its good,tasty and healthy.Start your day with a bowl of quaker oatmeal to feel fresh and healthy.It has natural ingredients and no preservatives.Its quite affordable and highly recommended.
Paula J.
Beaver Dam, KY
I love this cereal! Great with milk or without. I eat it with yogurt, too. It keeps it crunch if you use it in milk. Makes a great snack anytime.
barbara S.
Dayton, OH
love this ceral, great taste and healthy Great way to eat and head to the gym without feeling full.
Kelsie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These are so good just to snack on. They can be put In cereal or just eat as is. They have a great flavor. My kids love them to.
Daisy Y.
I just bought a box this box this week seeing that my daughter loves LIFE. She hasn't tried it yet and neither have I, but we look forward to trying it. Never disappointed with Quaker.
Morgan I.
Cabot, AR
I love this cereal. It is healthy and it has the perfect taste. I can eat this every single morning.
Amber T.
Love this cereal! It is very filling. Keeps me full the whole morning. It is very good with milk. It's a great value because you don't have to eat much to be full. I would recommend to others!
Jenna R.
Keller, TX
I love this cereal. It has a good flavor and is really filling. I don't have to eat very much and it lasts me until lunch. It's a little more expensive than other cereals, but it actually sustains me.

Looking for your answer?