Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Golden Maple uploaded by Hannah B.Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Golden Maple uploaded by Consuelo M.

BY QUAKER

Do you ever have trouble getting out of bed in the morning? If so, you've probably never tried Quaker Golden Maple Oatmeal Squares. With rich golden maple flavor packed into every bite, you might just find yourself waking up early. Baked with whole grain Quaker Oats, this deliciously crunchy cereal is a heart healthy way to help power up for the morning ahead.*

• 96% of your minimum whole grain recommendation**
  • 10g of protein with milk***
  • Good source of fiber and calcium
  • Available in 4 delicious flavors: Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Golden Maple and Honey Nut

Whole Grain Oat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Maltedbarley Extract, Molasses, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Yellow 5, Sodium Ascorbate, Reduced Iron, Yellow 6, Alpha Tocopherylacetate, Bht (Preservative), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate(Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this cereal but I have to be honest I’ve never had this cereal with milk I always put some in a plastic baggie and eat it like that. And they are so delicious like that! I don’t have any in my pantry right now I need to buy some ASAP.
Linz G.
Really good and nice box or packaging it came in. Good value, lasts me about a week and a half. I've only used this once, not because i don't like it but i just like other kinds i like to get. But really good, has a little sweet taste with it because of the maple. I would certainly get this again if given the chance.
Emily B.
Vine Grove, KY
This is mine and my husbands favorite cereal! It doesn't get soggy the second you put it in with the milk. The flavor is just enough and goes well with the milk. We buy this every time we go to the grocery store because we are always running out! Highly recommend!
Deanne K.
This cereal is so good! A little goes a long way and packs a nutritional punch. My friend and I would snack on it while studying in college, and now I use it as a snack for my toddlers. Yummy maple flavor, high fiber (in a good way), and filling. This doesn't last long in our house!
Valeria S.
Doral, FL
This cereal is great with milk or eaten plain. It is one of those cereals that you can put in a baggie and take with you for a snack. It's also very filling.

I wrote a comment on one of the reviewers because her review was misleading. This comment was erased somehow, so I am clarifying with my own review.

Someone wrote that each bite had a heaping dose of sodium. One serving of this cereal has 150 mg of sodium which is equal to a dash and a half of salt. This person also said that each one is bound together with a 1/4 tsp. of sugar. A serving has about 7 grams of sugar which is equal to about a teaspoon and a half. Each serving has about 65 pieces in it so that means that each piece of cereal has just a sprinkling of sugar.

Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Our family loves Quaker Oats Maple cereal. We buy this monthly and it doesn't last but maybe a week or 2 (with 2 boxes) between 4 kids because they even want it as a snack😅 I can't blame them though, I've been known to throw these in a baggie while I'm running errands for a healthy snack. They are sweet, crunchy & the flavor is addictive. The price is reasonable during sales & I would absolutely recommend these to anyone.
Morgan B.
I love oatmeal square and it is my absolute favorite kind of cereal. These tend to be on the more healthier side of a cereal but the taste cannot be beaten. The milk just adds even a greater sweetness to them and makes drinking the milk at the end a whole lot better. This cereal is SO worth the price
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
My favorite Healthy cereal! I'm not into shredded wheat can't get it down, plus its gets soggy too quick. These are great. I love them for any time. Breakfast cereal or a snack. sometimes I even carry a baggie with me of them in case I get hungry. Great when on a diet!
Aimee S.
lake villa, IL
I LOVE this cereal!! I love anything with maple flavoring and this one really does it for me. I eat this as intended cereal but I also eat them dry as a on-the-go snack. I love that they're really filling and I don't feel so guilty when I snack on them.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
i honestly love this product its amazing i've been eating it since i was a child. i would usually buy this a target or any other supermarket. i honestly do recommend it to others not to mention its healthy. we all enjoy this product in our home. .