Quaker Oatmeal Squares Golden Maple

Do you ever have trouble getting out of bed in the morning? If so, you've probably never tried Quaker Golden Maple Oatmeal Squares. With rich golden maple flavor packed into every bite, you might just find yourself waking up early. Baked with whole grain Quaker Oats, this deliciously crunchy cereal is a heart healthy way to help power up for the morning ahead.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker Oatmeal Squares Golden Maple!
Justine M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This cereal is so good. It’s filling and hearty. It’s also pretty good for you. I buy this regularly.
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Crunchy oatmeal! A great toasted oat cereal with maple. The squares are easy to snack on and stay crunchy in milk.
Linzey G.
Really good and nice box or packaging it came in. Good value, lasts me about a week and a half. I've only used this once, not because i don't like it but i just like other kinds i like to get. But really good, has a little sweet taste with it because of the maple. I would certainly get this again if given the chance.
Jennifer H.
Homewood, IL
These were great reminded me of oatmeal, flavor is really good, crunchy. Very satisfying!
Ramom A.
Panorama City, CA
Honestly not my favorite but they aren't terrible...I mean it is oatmeal squares but what I can say about it is adding fruit in it makes it a lot more delicious ! Especially some strawberries and bananas!
TJ T.
A tasty choice to change up what we have for breakfast in the morning. Flavor is really good and doesn't take the time to prepare like traditional oatmeal.
Emily B.
Vine Grove, KY
This is mine and my husbands favorite cereal! It doesn't get soggy the second you put it in with the milk. The flavor is just enough and goes well with the milk. We buy this every time we go to the grocery store because we are always running out! Highly recommend!
April M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This cereal is so good. I love the taste of it & flavor. And I'm not that much of a cereal lover. It's not pricey at all and it's healthy.
Taylor B.
Dayton, OH
Yummy cereal and not too sugary like a lot of other cereals. I eat it every morning! The boxes could be bigger for the price.
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this item and not as part of a promotional offer/complimentary sample. I have bought this many times, very flavorful staying crispy even in milk. It is also a filling cereal compared to most and like putting some in a ziploc to munch on throughout morning.

Looking for your answer?