Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Cinnamon uploaded by Adriana P.Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Cinnamon uploaded by Paula J.

BY QUAKER

Love Quaker Oatmeal Squares? Love cinnamon? You're in luck. Quaker Cinnamon Oatmeal Squares have cinnamon baked into every tasty bite of heart healthy whole grain goodness.* If you're looking for a deliciously crunchy and nutritious way to start your day, look no further. Quaker Cinnamon Oatmeal Squares are the perfect way to get your morning on track.

• 96% of your minimum whole grain needs**
  • 10g of protein with milk***
  • Good source of fiber and calcium
  • Available in 4 delicious flavors: Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Golden Maple and Honey Nut

Whole Grain Oat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Maltedbarley Extract, Cinnamon, Molasses, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Sodium Ascorbate, Reduced Iron, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Bht (Preservative), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (Vitaminb2)

• Es mi cereal preferido. Que rico es comer Quaquer2 Answers
  • Muy rico cereal con excelente aroma. Es nutritivo y apor...1 Answers
  • I have yet to see these who's tried them and what are you...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Alivia G.
Schofield
This cereal is so good! I discovered it a few months ago and I buy it almost every week! It has such a great flavor and the nutrition facts aren’t horrible like most cereals. It even tastes good without milk, which is always a plus!
Amanda C.
All varieties of the [product:quaker-oatmeal-squares-cinnamon] are so tasty. You pay about $5 a box, but there are four or five different flavors, this is a very dense cereal, with such a brilliant taste. It's healthy, good for you, pack the Cyber in great carbs, and low sugars!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Oh how I love oatmeal squares!!!! They have a good amount of protein, which is a plus I think they're great with breakfast, but also a nice snack. When I was in high school I would take them to eat before tennis matches and a good substantial snack.
Julia T.
New York, New York
Big fan of these! Sometimes they can be too hard in texture, so I tend to let them soak a little in milk before I am ready to eat. Recently I tried the cinnamon version, but I am definitely an original loyalist.
Shana P.
This is my all time favorite cereal. It his a light flavor and I enjoy how milk pool in the center of each square making each bite refreshing. I did have to switch to the cinnamon free version due to an allergy in my house, which is also very good.
Amber H.
Mustang
This is such a great tasting cereal! It is very fulfilling and even my young child loves it! I love cereal and lean towards the healthier types and this is one! Also a great snack!
Cioly F.
I have been buying this cereal for months from Costco, but they don't carry it all the time, so I took I upon myself to order it from Amazon. I is not too sweet and continues to have a nice soft crunch even when in milk for a short time. Brown sugar has molasses in it so I am getting iron. It has 46 grams of whole grains in each serving. 0 cholesterol. 5g dietary fiber. And many vitamins and minerals. It has 90% DV of iron which is good for me because I am low on iron and cannot take iron pills. I am a fan.
Erika C.
These are truly one of my favourite breakfast cereals! In all honesty, I'd eat it any time of the day. They are very filling, have a really satisfying texture and crunch, and taste really great! Plus the nutrition on them isn't toooo terrible. Not super excellent nutrition, but really not that bad either. I'd rather use my carbs on these than a piece of bread, and it's so much tastier!
Erica S.
kokomo, IN
This is one of my all time favorite cereals-packed full of deliciousness and doesn't get soggy! But it hardly ever goes on sale. I never find coupons for it. It is considered quite healthy and is covered on state benefits for young children so I guess it evens out. I don't receive any of that or I would get it more often. This cereal makes me happy!
Rachel S.
I enjoy this cereal and happy to see it's on the healthy list. I let the cereal soak a bit in the milk to soften up the squares because they are a little hard. It has a slight taste of cinnamon and the squares and very crunchy. I purchased at Giant for $1.50, I had $1 coupon and it was on sale.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I have yet to see these who's tried them and what are your thoughts on it??
Sukheleen T.
Es mi cereal preferido. Que rico es comer Quaquer
Sukheleen T.
Muy rico cereal con excelente aroma. Es nutritivo y aporta energía para el cuerpo
carmen j.
Pontevedra
does someone know if i can find these in Spain?