Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Cinnamon uploaded by Adriana P.Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Cinnamon uploaded by Paula J.

BY QUAKER

Love Quaker Oatmeal Squares? Love cinnamon? You're in luck. Quaker Cinnamon Oatmeal Squares have cinnamon baked into every tasty bite of heart healthy whole grain goodness.* If you're looking for a deliciously crunchy and nutritious way to start your day, look no further. Quaker Cinnamon Oatmeal Squares are the perfect way to get your morning on track.

• 96% of your minimum whole grain needs**
  • 10g of protein with milk***
  • Good source of fiber and calcium
  • Available in 4 delicious flavors: Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Golden Maple and Honey Nut

Whole Grain Oat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Maltedbarley Extract, Cinnamon, Molasses, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Sodium Ascorbate, Reduced Iron, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Bht (Preservative), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (Vitaminb2)

• I have yet to see these who's tried them and what are your though...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bruna A.
new rochelle, NY
Foodie Expert
I bought this cereal for the first time this month. I was hesitant to try it as I normally by competitor products. Overall I actually really liked this cereal. This cereal is not sweet at all, which is a good thing in my book, as I do not like sugared cereals. The cinnamon flavor is very faint, and could use a little more in my opinion to give it some more flavor, but the cereal tasted good. The squares look like a shredded wheat product, so I was expected a more crumbly and softer crunch texture, but I did like that the cereal did not get soggy quickly like shredded wheat products. Great product, and added to my list of preferred cereals.
Andrea I.
I purchased several boxes over the next couple of months and then I couldn't find it any more which lead me to believe it was temporary. Then I saw Cinnamon & Spice so I tried it and was left feeling betrayed by QO. I apologize for that. This morning I made another brand of Cinnamon Oatmeal which is OK but nothing like QOs Cinnamon Roll. Well I came to your web site with the intention of complaining about not being able to find Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal only to find it my store that doesn't offer it. I'm a big fan and will do everything I can to get my store to carry it again.
Cioly F.
Foodie Expert
I have been buying this cereal for months from Costco, but they don't carry it all the time, so I took I upon myself to order it from Amazon. I is not too sweet and continues to have a nice soft crunch even when in milk for a short time. Brown sugar has molasses in it so I am getting iron. It has 46 grams of whole grains in each serving. 0 cholesterol. 5g dietary fiber. And many vitamins and minerals. It has 90% DV of iron which is good for me because I am low on iron and cannot take iron pills. I am a fan.
Farah S.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite cereals ever! It's not too sugary but has a yummy sweet cinnamon taste that tastes great with almond milk, regular milk, or just by itself to munch on! The cereal has a lot of fiber so it keeps you full and satisfied without crashing later. It also has a strong crunch so it doesn't taste stale either. I love to eat mine with almond milk and berries! Perfect healthy breakfast!
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
Is there really another cereal on the market? Ever since I started eating these I cannot even fathom choosing another cereal. Quaker Oatmeal Squares keep me satiated all morning long and they taste phenomenal! Who said grown up cereal has to taste bad? This stuff my kids even love. Try it out if you haven't. I believe it is heart healthy too so that is reason enough to give it a shot!
Kelsi S.
I love this cereal for breakfast with milk, or alone for snacking. It is pretty good for you compared to other snacks and is easy to grab and go. I would take these to school and eat throughout the day and now that I'm home with kids I still snack on them during nap time! The flavor is delicious and it is filling. Definitely give them a try if you love other Quaker items.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I was afraid that this cereal was going to be a very boring flavor but surprisingly it was quite delicious. I don't think I would continuously buy it because the flavor would start to become bland but I would definitely get it every other cereal purchase. It had a great cinnamon flavor and tasted even better with milk. Sometimes I like to just snack on it dry too
Zach C.
Cocoa, FL
This cereal is even better as a snack over breakfast, I bought this at my local grocery. I eat this product when I hike or at the beach or just when I am in a rush. The cereal itself is mildly sweet which is a nice pleasant surprise over the super sugared kids cereals and it lets it's other favors shine in a more natural flavoring rather then artificial flavors.
Kristina C.
The healthy alternative to Cinnamon Toast Crunch! I had to ease my children into it as you would your pet when changing foods. Start with a little bit in their bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and gradually add more of the Quaker brand each day until they don't realize they no longer have Connamon Toast Crunch in their bowl. Great taste, great crunch.
Tiffany  H.
Wellersburg , PA
Foodie Expert
I tried the Quaker Oatmeal Squares a while back, and I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful they tasted! I love all the flavors, and the cinnamon was at the top of my list. Definitely a healthier cereal option, and I highly recommend it if you're looking for a healthier option that tastes great too!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Foodie Expert
I have yet to see these who's tried them and what are your thoughts on it??