6 colors available

BY OATMEAL SQUARES

QUAKER.
OATMEAL SQUARES.
CRUNCHY OATMEAL CEREAL.
As part of a heart healthy diet, the soluble fiber in Oatmeal helps reduce cholesterol!
3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. This cereal has 1 gram per serving.
HINT OF BROWN SUGAR.
NET WT 16 OZ (1 LB) 453 g. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Not too sweet, and also pretty good for you!" in 1 review
  • "They don't get soggy to quick and the flavor doesn't disappear!" in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals of all time!!!" in 1 review
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Foodie Expert
My mother first introduced me to this cereal one day when she brought a zip lock baggie of it to me. Since that move I love, love, love this cereal. It's great with milk or dry. I keep a box at my desk to snack on lol.
Deanna A.
Deanna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite cereal. Not only do I love to eat it with milk, my whole family enjoys when I mix it with a variety of other snacks to make a trail mix. It's a great breakfast or snack!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
I love this cereal ! It is so good and healthy ! I even get my kids to eat! I love the crunch you get when you eat them !! So good !
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite cereals of all time!!! I would say the only down fall is they tear up the roof of my mouth BUT….they taste so good so it's almost worth it!
LAUREN H.
LAUREN H.
BREWERTON, NY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorate ! They are just so good something about them it is just delicious
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Delicious! They don't get soggy to quick and the flavor doesn't disappear! I love them! They have a crunchy sweet taste
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal! i like how it doesn't get all gross and soggy so easily and it provides a great, healthy taste in every bite. I like how the sweetness of the cereal is present, but is not overwhelming like most cereals on the market. This is definitely something I'd recommend to someone.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Concord, NC
Bought these for the first time the other day and they are delicious, I'm hooked! They taste great, they're good for you, and you don't need a lot to fill you up - which I love. I'm thinking this is my new favorite cereal.
Aaron S.
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
Foodie Expert
These are tasty! Not too sweet, and also pretty good for you! I'm not really sure what else to say, if you like good cereal, you'll like this cereal!
Sarah  K.
Sarah K.
Yucaipa, CA
YUM. I love cereal and this is definitely a good one. Add some banana and its a great start to the day!