BY OATMEAL SQUARES

QUAKER.
OATMEAL SQUARES.
CRUNCHY OATMEAL CEREAL.
As part of a heart healthy diet, the soluble fiber in Oatmeal helps reduce cholesterol!
3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. This cereal has 1 gram per serving.
HINT OF BROWN SUGAR.
NET WT 16 OZ (1 LB) 453 g. see more...

• "Not too sweet, and also pretty good for you!" in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals of all time!!!" in 1 review
  • "They don't get soggy to quick and the flavor doesn't disappear!" in 1 review
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
Tasty! Full of goodness! A healthier choice compared to most advertised cereals out there with just the right amount of brown sugar to keep your taste buds going! Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Brown Sugar Cereal 17.4 oz. Box
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
My mother first introduced me to this cereal one day when she brought a zip lock baggie of it to me. Since that move I love, love, love this cereal. It's great with milk or dry. I keep a box at my desk to snack on lol.
Jessica I.
I love this cereal! i like how it doesn't get all gross and soggy so easily and it provides a great, healthy taste in every bite. I like how the sweetness of the cereal is present, but is not overwhelming like most cereals on the market. This is definitely something I'd recommend to someone.
Kayla S.
Concord, NC
Bought these for the first time the other day and they are delicious, I'm hooked! They taste great, they're good for you, and you don't need a lot to fill you up - which I love. I'm thinking this is my new favorite cereal.
Deanna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite cereal. Not only do I love to eat it with milk, my whole family enjoys when I mix it with a variety of other snacks to make a trail mix. It's a great breakfast or snack!
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
This is one of my favorite cereals of all time!!! I would say the only down fall is they tear up the roof of my mouth BUT….they taste so good so it's almost worth it!
Kerri V.
My family likes this cereal. We enjoy it with or without milk. It’s not a super sugary cereal and it doesn’t taste like cardboard. There is just enough flavor!
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
These are tasty! Not too sweet, and also pretty good for you! I'm not really sure what else to say, if you like good cereal, you'll like this cereal!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
I love this cereal ! It is so good and healthy ! I even get my kids to eat! I love the crunch you get when you eat them !! So good !
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Delicious! They don't get soggy to quick and the flavor doesn't disappear! I love them! They have a crunchy sweet taste