BY OATMEAL SQUARES

QUAKER.
OATMEAL SQUARES.
CRUNCHY OATMEAL CEREAL.
As part of a heart healthy diet, the soluble fiber in Oatmeal helps reduce cholesterol!
3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. This cereal has 1 gram per serving.
HINT OF BROWN SUGAR.
NET WT 16 OZ (1 LB) 453 g. see more...

• "Not too sweet, and also pretty good for you!" in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals of all time!!!" in 1 review
  • "They don't get soggy to quick and the flavor doesn't disappear!" in 1 review
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
Review for: Other more...
I don’t like cereal very much; for me it’s either too sweet or it is like tree bark. ?My brother introduced me to the Cinnamon Oatmeal Squares and I loved them. I buy them regularly and eat them for snacks or breakfast and add walnuts. I love that they aren’t too sweet.
Danielle D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Cereal 16 oz more...
I buy 1-2 boxes a week. Great alternative to other sugary cereals. It has a great taste and is whole grain. It keeps you feeling full awhile after eating, and my 2 year old enjoys them very much too. She is a picky eater and is sometimes our go to for dinner.
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
Tasty! Full of goodness! A healthier choice compared to most advertised cereals out there with just the right amount of brown sugar to keep your taste buds going! Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Brown Sugar
Meagan S.
My grandma always had this cereal on hand when I was a kid, so it always reminds me of her! I’m not usually a big cereal person, but I LOVE this cereal. I always have a box on hand at my place, it’s one of my favorites.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
My mother first introduced me to this cereal one day when she brought a zip lock baggie of it to me. Since that move I love, love, love this cereal. It's great with milk or dry. I keep a box at my desk to snack on lol.
Jessica I.
I love this cereal! i like how it doesn't get all gross and soggy so easily and it provides a great, healthy taste in every bite. I like how the sweetness of the cereal is present, but is not overwhelming like most cereals on the market. This is definitely something I'd recommend to someone.
Kayla S.
Concord, NC
Bought these for the first time the other day and they are delicious, I'm hooked! They taste great, they're good for you, and you don't need a lot to fill you up - which I love. I'm thinking this is my new favorite cereal.
Deanna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite cereal. Not only do I love to eat it with milk, my whole family enjoys when I mix it with a variety of other snacks to make a trail mix. It's a great breakfast or snack!
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
This is one of my favorite cereals of all time!!! I would say the only down fall is they tear up the roof of my mouth BUT….they taste so good so it's almost worth it!
Kerri V.
My family likes this cereal. We enjoy it with or without milk. It’s not a super sugary cereal and it doesn’t taste like cardboard. There is just enough flavor!