Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Brown Sugar uploaded by althea c.

BY QUAKER

Don't worry, cold cereal lovers – Quaker Oats has got something deliciously crunchy and heart healthy for you.* Our Brown Sugar Oatmeal Squares are made from whole grain Quaker Oats and contain all the soluble fiber of a pouch of Quaker Instant Oatmeal. Packed with the rich sweetness of brown sugar, you might never suspect they're good for you.

• 96% of your minimum whole grain recommendation**
  • 10g of protein with milk***
  • Good source of fiber and calcium
  • Available in 4 delicious flavors: Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Golden Maple and Honey Nut

Whole Grain Oat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Malted Barley Extract, Molasses, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Sodium Ascorbate, Reduced Iron, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Bht (Preservative), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Yellow 5, Zinc Oxide, Yellow 6, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).

• Do you prefer these over regular oatmeal? How does it compare?5 Answers
Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Brown Sugar
  • "With milk, this cereal carries me through to lunch and without milk its a convenient snack for anyone on the go, especially toddlers. " in 3 reviews
  • "These have been a favorite cereal of mine for years." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and is filling." in 1 review
  • "Not overly sweet, just a suttle sweet brown sugar taste." in 1 review
  • "Criticism aside, these are actually pretty good dry as a snack." in 1 review
Sadie V.
Sadie V.
Brockton, MA
These are not only good tasting but are good for bagging ahead of time and tossing in your purse, gym bag, work bag, so on and so forth... I prefer them dry because I am not a huge milk drinker. On the rare occasion I have a real bowl of cereal with milk, I add blueberries to my Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal with Brown Sugar.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
These is a wonderful cereal. A great texture that isn't abrasive like mini wheats. They're soft, not too overly sweet (just a subtle hint), and they're filling and hold you over both in the tummy and your brain! It's a good healthy cereal that pairs excellently with blueberries and raspberries!
Jane Hayse R.
Jane Hayse R.
Marion, IL
I love this cereal. It is my "go-to" each and every day. They withstand the addition of milk and stays crunchy! I like to mix it with a peanut butter granola & it gives it a great flavor addition. I like that they can be mixed with other cereals but its great alone as well.
Rawan H.
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
These are great tasting and so appetizing. I don't feel like I've overdosed on sugar after eating them and they're packed with fiber so they are like a mini cleanse. They taste amazing with soy milk and are a great breakfast addition. Quaker products are the best!
Bev K.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
Foodie Expert
This cereal is one of my favorite brands. The oatmeal is hearty, the brown sugar adds a wonderful rich sweetness, and they hold their integrity in milk for people who doesn't eat lightning fast. I also love that they are healthy for me as well as delicious.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Morgan City, LA
Delicious with milk or on the go just dry cereal. The hint of brown sugar is the perfect addition. Love how it's not too sweet but just sweet enough. Also the milk sinks into the folds of each square making a more delicious bite each time
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Man I love these things and I LOVE cereal. We used to get them once and a while as a treat when I was growing up. I haven't seen them in a while but now that I've been asked to review them I am going to hunt them down. <3
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Littleton, CO
These are not as good as mini wheats brown sugar but they are delicious. I never get full off of cereal unless I eat protein as a side. This cereal is very good though for an on the go snack packed in a baggie.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Butler, MO
Foodie Expert
This is such a filling and tasty cereal! A little goes a long way, and the fiber helps to keep you feeling full. The price is great, the taste is awesome, and I will forever buy this cereal!
Julia D.
Julia D.
I'm addicted to this cereal. Great texture and taste while also being healthy. They don't get soggy in milk, and are also a great snack dry. I love eating them as a topping for ice cream!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Somerset, KY
Do you prefer these over regular oatmeal? How does it compare?