BY QUAKER

Don't worry, cold cereal lovers – Quaker Oats has got something deliciously crunchy and heart healthy for you.* Our Brown Sugar Oatmeal Squares are made from whole grain Quaker Oats and contain all the soluble fiber of a pouch of Quaker Instant Oatmeal. Packed with the rich sweetness of brown sugar, you might never suspect they're good for you.

• 96% of your minimum whole grain recommendation**
  • 10g of protein with milk***
  • Good source of fiber and calcium
  • Available in 4 delicious flavors: Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Golden Maple and Honey Nut

Whole Grain Oat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Malted Barley Extract, Molasses, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Sodium Ascorbate, Reduced Iron, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Bht (Preservative), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Yellow 5, Zinc Oxide, Yellow 6, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).

• Do you prefer these over regular oatmeal? How does it com...5 Answers
Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Brown Sugar
  • "With milk, this cereal carries me through to lunch and without milk its a convenient snack for anyone on the go, especially toddlers. " in 3 reviews
  • "These have been a favorite cereal of mine for years." in 2 reviews
  • "Not overly sweet, just a suttle sweet brown sugar taste." in 1 review
  • "Criticism aside, these are actually pretty good dry as a snack." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and is filling." in 1 review
B R.
I used to eat cereal all of the time growing up but within the last 5 years I have started to eat less and less. I think part of the reason is because I don't tend to feel satiated after eating cereal.. but with these oatmeal squares, that's a different story! I got some as a free sample to try and WOW they are good. Not bland at all like I thought they might be but also not overly sweet.. just a hint of sweetness! I would recommend these if you are looking to try out a new cereal.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
This is my new favorite kind of cereal it's really tasty it's not that sweet at all has a little bit of hint of brown sugar it's a crunchy oat cereal is very healthy for you and has lots of protein in it has 10 grams of protein it when you eat it with milk the calories are only 250 with milk with cereal alone its 2:10 it's very good I have you recommend
Mimi F.
Quaker Oatmeal Squares come in many flavors, but my favorite is brown sugar. They are little brown squares of oats with a touch of brown sugar in the middle. The taste could not be any better. They can be eaten at breakfast with milk, or plain as a snack. Some people even add hot milk to make a warm cereal . Breakfast or snack, hot or cold, you should try these. They are delicious.
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
I honestly hated these. The squares are hard and crunchy like granola oats might be, and I believe it's just a five dollar version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Won't ever buy again.
Christie M.
somewhere in puerto rico...
This is so far my favorite cereal. I love,love cereal in general and I could live just eating cereal. But after 25 I cannot live on cereal alone. This one tastes really good, you don’t over eat it because it’s actually oatmeal oats, has a lot of fiber, and you don’t feel like you just ate a bunch of sugar. If you are looking to add something healthy to your mornings without giving up cereals this is definitely for you!
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
These are a staple in our home. Any flavor is good but my family especially loves the brown sugar, we buy them at Walmart for a decent price and even sometimes have coupons which is always a plus.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Aw where can i get these this would be great for my kids to try... For days that start early and Hectic. Would like to get this maybe next month i got to try healthier avenues for my kids and my self to better our health which will better our life. I hardly eat my problem is snacking if i had healthier ones I'd be alot better. I will get this next month... And if there great continue to get em if there a hit with my kids.
Grace B.
Boone, NC
Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal is one of my go-to's in the mornings. It keeps me full till lunch and isn't overly sweet. It's really hard to get tired of. That, and it tastes delicious when you mix in fruit like apples or bananas. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who asks.
althea c.
This cereal is great! I love it ! They're soft and they have a great flavor! They have a hint of sugar and they're extra crunchy! My only breakfast from now on!! I. Personally think it taste great with almond milk to give it a sweeter taste because the cereal isn't that sweet!
Allyssa K.
This is really enjoyable for an "I woke up late but I still need breakfast" on the go breakfast. They taste really well, but I only bought them once because they are a little bit pricey. I would rather try to make them myself, but i am way too lazy for all of that.
Hannah W.
Somerset, KY
Do you prefer these over regular oatmeal? How does it compare?

Walmart