Quaker® Oatmeal Mix-up Creations Cinn-o-man-Apple-tastic-Mapl-icious Instant Oatmeal

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

GVA1031: Features: -Quantity per Selling Unit: 24 per Carton-Total Recycled Content: 0pct. Color/Finish: -Color: Yellow.

Mair M.
Redding, CA
I love all of Quaker Oats hot cereals, and I loved all the original flavors but when this pack came out I was pretty excited because it enables you to change it up! I'd totally recommend it to anyone who loves the original flavors!
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
These are a good quick breakfast item for the kids. It's great that they can make their own flavor and alter it to how they like it. Delicious, convenient, and well priced.
Holly R.
Niceville, FL
I hoped this would taste similar to banana bread, but was really let down. It doesn't and it leaves a weird aftertaste. Not a fan.
Sharesa C.
North Logan, UT
Tastes alright but not my favorite. I do like the berries and cream oatmeal though. The maple and brown sugar is good too.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
1,077 reviews
Amazing taste & super good quality! I've never been disappointed & this is my go to item every time I visit the store.
Jennifer C.
Mansfield
We buy these for our children and our grandchildren regularly.  They love to make these for breakfast or snack!
Erica T.
Toronto, ON
Omg these are sooo so good I love eating these in the morning and my kids enjoy it too! I buy these at Walmart and would define buy them again. They are also healthy and I would recommend these to others too :) !
Maera P.
Philippines
Everyday breakfast! This is so healthy thats why we eat this in breakfast always. I can afford this