BY QUAKER #16 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Whole grains play an essential role in helping to promote your overall good health--providing a number of essential vitamins and nutrients. Eating the daily recommended three servings of whole grains may also help reduce your chances of developing several diseases such as heart disease when part of an overall healthy diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol.

Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
I love oatmeal and strongly prefer quaker brand so I decided to give this flavor set a try. Every flavor was nearly flavorless. I actually ended up mixing these in with the standard flavors of quaker oatmeal to make them palatable. I will say that using hot apple cider in lieu of water makes the apple taste a lot better.

If you find the traditional flavors too sweet or strong, this would likely be a safe bet for you. If you like the more flavorful varieties, you may want to reconsider this.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
Really like the quaker oatmeal singles. There are great when your on the go. My husband takes them with him to work. Great for a quick fix. Highly recommend!! This is the perfect on-the-go breakfast! Just warm up in the microwave and grab a plastic spoon and hit the road! My husband loves to eat these on the way to work!
Jessica M.
Huntsville, AL
I love the sweet taste of the honey bun flavor. I would surely recommend to others! Buying the instant oatmeal saves so much time in the mornings so that I don't have to cook a huge breakfast. It's also a healthy but easy breakfast! I sure would recommend to others!
Elisa G.
Conroe, TX
Great breakfast snak to keep at the office. Just add water and that's it! Very satisfying and there are lots of different flavors to choose from so I never get bored. I've also changed it up adding maple syrup, cinammon and nuts and it's always a great outcome.
Peyton C.
Lithia, FL
Ive always loved honey buns but they're obviously NOT the healthiest for you, so finding out that i can now purchase honey bun flavored oatmeal has definitely changed my breakfast habits for the better! Super sweet and easy to make especially when in a rush!
madison w.
Tea, SD
I love this instant oatmeal for a quick breakfast in the morning if I am running late for class. It has just enough in it for a perfect serving. The sugar content is a little high for me but when running late (about once a week) it is a perfect alternative.
Ashley H.
San Diego, CA
I am not a big fan of oatmeal I can just never stand the texture. I do however like this oatmeal quite a bit. It has a nice flavor to it and It is amazing when you add fruit to it. As someone who is not a fan of oatmeal this did get me to actually eat it.
Belen B.
a mi me encanta QUAKER y mas estos snacks que para rematar son saludables, en mi país son muy accesibles realmente pero se que es estados unidos no mucho pero déjenme decirles que vale mucho la pena por su gran sabor y por su gran valor nutricional.
Lizbeth R.
Wasco, CA
Love how each individual pack has the limit line on the package to show you how much water or milk to add. You don't need to break out your measuring cups. The difference flavors they have make it interesting for my whole family.
Lucianna H.
Bronx, NY
Im not an oat lover but my boyfriend love this thing, he prepard with milk or with water, the price is good and last a lot (he eats a lot) he says that when he eat this oat 1 or 2 times a day he feels better and his weight low.
Karen A.