BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Whole grains play an essential role in helping to promote your overall good health--providing a number of essential vitamins and nutrients. Eating the daily recommended three servings of whole grains may also help reduce your chances of developing several diseases such as heart disease when part of an overall healthy diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol.

Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
It does not get any easier or delicious than Quaker instant oatmeal in the Honey Bun flavor! It really does taste like a Honey Bun in oatmeal form. It is nice to have a different flavor to add into the mix. I love having a pack of this stuff on a cold morning. I just wish the sugar content was a little lower. ;)
Erika M.
New Ulm, TX
I have been eating Quaker Oatmeal for almost 50 years, and have been giving Instant oatmeal to my kids for almost 30. I love most of the flavors but the Honey Bun is one of my favorites. Perfect on a cold morning, warms you up with an amazing flavor of Honey Bun.
Sasha M.
My father and eat this oatmeal almost everyday for breakfast it's got the best flavors. My favorite are the honey bun, vanilla, and cinnamon flavored oatmeals. They are quick and easy to make. I like to add fruits or nuts sometimes. Very filling and do not upset my stomach good for breakfast.
Lori C.
Lunenburg, MA
I love hot cereal in the morning and specially something a little sweet. there is 3 people that eat it in my home and usually they are around 2 for $5. I eat this and other flavors almost everyday. I will always buy Quacker because the other brands don't have enough flavor or it taste funny
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love it. This and the peaches and cream ones are the best. So good and so healthy. We always add a little brown sugar, vanilla extract and milk to make it oh so flavorful. Its a must have for a quick snack especially during the winter months.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Best price for this oatmeal I've seen anywhere. Also two packs are the best way to start each morning filled and healthy. Great deal, AMAZING product! Nice packaging! I definitely recommend this to anyone!!
Miranda V.
Highly recommend! I loooooove these so much! These are by far the best breakfast item i buy when I'm at the store and i buy them almost every grocery trip. Makes for a quick fast breakfast!
Dianey P.
Brownsville, TX
I love that it is portable and easy for on the go. During busy mornings when I am unable to cook a real breakfast I grab one of these and head to work. I can be made in the microwave which makes it that much easier and it does not take long at all to make.
Cindy C.
West Palm Bch, FL
It's a quick and nutritious meal. My very picky toddler loves it. It's very quick to make.

She prefers it with blueberries or when I'm eating mines, which I opt to have plain.

I certainly recommend it.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
I love instant oatmeal and Quaker made a honey bun come to life with this flavor of oatmeal. Quick hot cereal this is a great choice if you love the taste of a honeybun.
Karen A.