Quaker Oatmeal Flavor Variety 10 Pk Instant Oatmeal   Box uploaded by Marylou C.
Quaker Oatmeal Flavor Variety 10 Pk Instant Oatmeal   Box

Quaker Oatmeal Flavor Variety 10 Pk Instant Oatmeal Box

BY QUAKER #6 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

• Do they have boxes with just the Apple Cinnamon flavor?1 Answers
Quaker Oatmeal Flavor Variety 10 Pk Instant Oatmeal   Box
Quaker Oatmeal Flavor Variety 10 Pk Instant Oatmeal Box
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
They don't have the old fashioned Oats which are the ones I eat EVERY morning. Yes, every morning but I would rather eat those ones over these just because there ones are more processed and have a whole bunch of added sugar. The old fashioned ones do take longer but they taste amazing when you add cinnamon and honey even some sliced almonds and flax seeds for added health benefits!
Miranda V.
Highly recommend! I loooooove these so much! These are by far the best breakfast item i buy when I'm at the store and i buy them almost every grocery trip. Makes for a quick fast breakfast!
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
These bring me back to being a kid. We were strapped for time because my mom worked full time and I hated waking up early. This was a quick, affordable, and delicious option for my sister and I. My favorite flavor is apples and cinnamon. There are little pieces of apple and I still buy this in my adult life.
Shirley L.
I LOVE THIS!, Its super easy to make and filling. I use Evaporated milk with a little water, and it turns out amazing, great for the mornings, also afternoon, and evening, basically any time. My favorite is the maple and brown sugar, it smells soooo good too.
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
There is nothing like Quaker oatmeal! Always satisfies my morning starvation. The variety pack is my favorite, offering: original, brown sugar, apple cinnamon, amongst many others! Very easy to make. I would definitely buy again!
Tasha C.
Cinnamon spice is the only flavor I like. It is my absolute favorite, and this pack only comes with like 2 of that flavor. For me it's not cost efficient to buy this because the other flavors go to waste. I can't ever seem to find Quaker cinnamon spice by itself, so I buy another brand more often so I can buy only my flavor.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
This is a constant staple in our home for quick breakfast meals! We shop at Target but you can find these anywhere! My favorite is the apple cinnamon- it's like apple pie in a bowl! Cheap price for good quality. Instructions are idiot-proof. Will continue to buy!
Nidiyah C.
now this is what i like to get i can eat all of them but like i always way the price have to be right and the time and date have to be right becouse the price is high and it is on the kind of store you shop at if you have a membership card it helps a lot
Kimberly P.
Port Reading, NJ
These are good to have when you're short on time, but there are definitely better options available. The high sugar content is not desirable, but the taste is great. I prefer making the plain flavor of oatmeal and adding my own toppings to it to add more fiber and protein and less sugar.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this product and I normally purchase from BJ's. I love all the flavors but I like the brown sugar the best. The price is very reasonable. I recommend this product to anyone who need to get a quick breakfast on the run.
Jenni R.
Do they have boxes with just the Apple Cinnamon flavor?