Quaker® Oat So Simple Apple Sultana Raisin & Cranberry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker® Oat So Simple Apple Sultana Raisin & Cranberry!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walmart
I love eating Quakers oat meal in the morning it so delicious and keeps me feeling full #influenster #Quakersoatmeal
No Special Diet
Toronto
Quaker® Oat So Simple Apple Sultana Raisin & Cranberry uploaded by Carol V.
It is not true that this product has been discontinued because I purchased this recently. I love it because it is not as sweet as most instant packet oatmeals. You are meant to cook this one with milk in the microwave. I have never tried substituting the milk with water.
No Special Diet
Reading
That is my favorite breakfast ever! It’s low in calories and high In fibers. It’s not too sweet, because I just hate the too sugary taste.
Love the taste, sweet and fruity. Cooks very quickly and is fairly inexpensive. The only down fall is portion sizes, you just want more!
Vegetarian
My favourite flavour, so Spicy and tasty. Easy to make and satisfying. Easy to take to the office and make (if you have a microwave)