BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Oat Granola Cookies - 7 CT.
0 grams trans fat.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat content.
Raisins naturally flavored.
7 packs to go.

• Is it crunchy or not? Is the taste pleasant?2 Answers
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So i love granola bars and ill have oneof these once in a while, they have great taste but theyre a little to dry for me so i have to have one qith milk or yogury or water.
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Taste: For something that you get in a box, it isn't bad. It won't ever replace home baked cookies, but it is yummy enough that I've bought a few boxes of this.
Texture: Reasonably soft. It isn't soft-bake Tollhouse cookies, but again... for something that comes out of a box it's pretty soft- softer than many regular cookies out there. (Minus the ones made to be more chewy/soft.)

Hunger satisfaction: I was a little leery that this wouldn't satisfy my hunger & that I'd be snacking afterwards, but surprisingly, one cookie goes a long way to filling you up.
Katie R.
I have tried these in a different flavor, but nonetheless the are really tasty! They fill me up for the morning and are the perfect on-the-go breakfast treat. Even though they are a "cookie" they still give lots of good vitamins and minerals to start the day off right.
Meghan C.
Wharton, NJ
The sugar content on these is a little high, but I'm a mother of 2 who works full-time. Im ALWAYS on the go, and these are my idea of a nice addition to a breakfast that's often eaten standing up, sitting in traffic, or at my desk. I keep a box of these in my car and a box in my desk at work as a just-in-case! Definitely recommend!
Casey T.
Bowling Green, KY
These are soooo good. It makes you feel like you're cheating when in fact it is healthy. I used to eat these every morning back in high school. I have been a repeat customer for years. But, too many can make you feel super full lol. I will always recommend to my friends.
Klein T.
I got this for my grandma and she loved it. For breakfast lunch snack even dinner hahhahh. She would always want this with her. The taste is yummy and ofcourse with raisins. The value is affordable and i would definitely recommend it to anybody.
Sarrah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These breakfast cookies are jam packed with flavor. It's like having dessert for breakfast but not feeling bad for it because of all the health benefits. The raisins make a perfect bite. Yes I would recommend these to others.
Courtney K.
Hackensack, NJ
I really enjoyed these breakfast cookies! I bought them while I was on the go one day and thought they were really yummy. Not the healthiest breakfast option, but when you're running around and need something quick and portable, they're great.
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
We tried these when they first came out. My kids seemed to like them. I never bought again after trying a first time because cookie for morning doesn't seem right but I guess what can I get a kid to eat?
Stephanie O.
Huntington, TX
Love these! Are my go to breakfast when I am in a rush you can find them cheap pretty much at any grocery store near you the favor is amazing and don't forget it is very healthy I highly recommend these
Leticia B.
Rock Hill , SC
Is it crunchy or not? Is the taste pleasant?