BY QUAKER

Quaker® Oat Granola Cookies - 7 CT.
0 grams trans fat.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat content.
Raisins naturally flavored.
7 packs to go.

• Is it crunchy or not? Is the taste pleasant?2 Answers
Sugey n.
Sugey n.
these cookies are so yummy!! They taste better then any other cookie out there. These are a must try.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Estas galletas de verdad son increíbles, me gusta que sean tan crocantes, una de mis favoritas!!! Las recomiendo hasta con los ojos cerrados
Telma M.
Telma M.
Yes I tried them they,,, were delicious I abso loved ......them and would recommend them to anyone....
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Son muy buenas estas galletas, nutritivas, tienen gramolas, y gran sabor, muy ricas...
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
I cannot get enough of these! They are delicious in every way. I could eat these all the time if I was able to.
Olivia s.
Olivia s.
Bronx, NY
I want these, I haven't seen them in stores yet but I plan to stock up. Quaker makes the best oat related snacks.
Anya B.
Anya B.
Fayetteville, NC
My kids love these cookies. They put them in there lunch boxes and an afternoon snack. I tried one they were a bit crumbly and a little messy. They were not to sweet which is good bc it don't make my kids crazy. Would be nice to see some coupons once in awhile.
Ashleyy D.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Estas galletitas de granola son amooorr!!! Trata de comer una sola, pero fracaso. Son buenisimas. y con chocolate pues mejor
Analizth G.
Analizth G.
These cookies are delicious. I love that most of my friends also like to share them with us when we meet. Are certainly a good option when you want to eat something delicious and make desserts on weekends
Leticia B.
Leticia B.
Rock Hill, SC
Is it crunchy or not? Is the taste pleasant?