BY QUAKER #2 in Hot Cereal

Looking for a hot and healthy way to start your day? Quaker Oat Bran Hot Cereal gives you the fiber you want and the simple taste you love. Made from 100% oat bran, this hot cereal gives you the fiber your body wants and can also be used as a tasty, nutritious addition to many of your favorite recipes. Topped with fruit, nuts or a little bit of honey, Quaker Oat Bran Hot Cereal is more than good for you – it's delicious.

• As part of a heart healthy diet, the soluble fiber in oat bran helps reduce cholesterol*
  • 6g of fiber and 3g of soluble fiber

Buy on Walmart
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Tampa, FL
I just recently started eating oats and so far Quaker is my favorite brand. If you are an oatmeal person and don't need any extra flavor than this is a good option for you. I typically like to buy the flavored Quaker Oats but those tend to have more sugar so if your looking for a healthier option this is it.
Yanibell P.
Yanibell P.
Foodie Expert
Best breakfast option. I love quaker oatmeal. It taste delicious, and it's healthy for you. I usually eat this 2-3 times a week for breakfast and I am always buying it for my house. It is of amazing value and definitely also a good price. I always buy this and have it in my pantries.
Martha D.
Martha D.
Foodie Expert
my summer oatmeal I love having it for breakfast on those hot summer days oatmeal is a must on my daily routine everyone should include oatmeal in their diet and in cereal its a great variation for that crunching in the morning need I highly recommend adding this to your pantry
Dani M.
Dani M.
Foodie Expert
Oatmeal is a great, healthy way to eat breakfast. It can be quick and easy and you can customize it with sugar and berries, which is exactly what I did because I'm not a fan of plain cereals. You buy one box for just a couple dollars and it lasts a long time, which is nice.
Lenny R.
Lenny R.
Doral, Florida
Yojana M.
Yojana M.
It is my breakfast every day. and my I preferred. easy to prepare and super fast. Not a very elaborate or complicated breakfast, but if it is a delicious breakfast.
It is also healthy for the start of the day. I love the taste and feel energized when I finished eating...
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Los Banos, CA
I love to have a bowl of Quaker in the morning, and nothing makes me happier than this particular cereal. I am not a morning person, and the idea of not really having to make an extravagant breakfast, but having a delicious breakfast is possible with this brand. 💜
Robersy A.
Robersy A.
Everyday my mom eats this specific type of bran and now no stores in our area carries it! It's sad that she has had to resort to other products that do not meet her approval. I do hope the stores in the San Jose, CA area start selling this product again.
Jo S.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
We used to purchase the Quaker Oat Bran Cereal and then my husband found out he has diabetes. I really did love the taste of this cereal but there are way too many carbs for us to continue eating this. We will have to pass on repurchase of this product.
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Covington, GA
This was nasty because it lacked flavor! I will never purchase again. It was quite pricey too. Will not recommend for others. But it was healthy and I'm sure it would be better for other people. This is the first and the last time I would purchase it.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
Is there a product like this with brown sugar?
Faith S.
Faith S.
Salisbury, MD
Could this be mixed into oatmeal and sold as a mix?