Quaker Natural Cereal Oats Honey & Raisins Granola 14 Oz Box uploaded by MeetAndrea G.Quaker Natural Cereal Oats Honey & Raisins Granola 14 Oz Box uploaded by Raquel G.

BY QUAKER

Natural granola. Take please in the mingling of taste and texture. We created a delicious, heart healthy combination of quality, natural Ingredients like whole grain quaker oats, almond slices and pure honey, all rolled up and baked into hearty bite-sized clusters. High in fiber *(5 grams of fat per serving), and low in sodium and 100% delicious, crunchy quaker granola is one more way we've made goodness taste great. And that's a mission we've poured our hearts into for over a century. *Based on a 55 gram serving. see more...

MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this granola, is perfect for breakfast or for snacking time. Best flavor ever, I just feel sometimes that’s a little to much sweet for me but I don’t care, I will buy it million more time. I usually eat it with milk, but is really good with oat, yogurt or just by itself.
Lauren M.
Murrieta, CA
I am obsessed with Quaker granola I eat it on the daily and it's not very good for you but it's just so good you can't help yourself, I actually like that there granola comes in a box because most granola comes in bags but because of that they get crushed up easier
Amber B.
Quaker Natural Cereal Oats Honey and Raisins Granola is a great breakfast to start off the day! I personally love to measure a cup of the granola and then a half of cup of skim milk with some friut such as grapes or the fruit that is in season. It is perfect for a busy school morning and keeps me full until lunch time, not to mention the great taste! I highly recommend getting this product. Trust me, you tummy will thank you!
Stephanie B.
Norton Shores, MI
I love this cereal! Nothing tastes overly sweet, everything in it's natural state. Fills you up, gives you energy to keep your morning strong, and tastes great. *Bonus: the raisins are NOT coated in sugar!
I keep this cereal on hand for breakfast and snacks. I would give it ten stars if I could.
Tori S.
Edina, MN
My grandma gave this to me to try once and I've been hooked every since. super good and delicious, i always need to remember my portion sizes though since i want to eat it like cereal and not like a granola! definitely will keep buying.
Samantha L.
Sacramento, CA
This cereal is a truly delicious and healthy morning meal! I eat it almost every single day. My only critique would be that the granola can sometimes be REALLY tough, so let it soak for a few seconds in the milk to soften it up a little!! Still delicious and you could even put it in a bag and use it as a snack on the go!
Cindy S.
I bought this granola in bulk at Bj's. It tastes great with my morning yogurt. It has the right amount of crunch. It's also not too sweet. It also has healthy ingredients.
YusiLeidy H.
I eat cereal for breakfast 6 days per week, but preferring natural flavors I try to avoid the high sugar "kids" cereals. Quaker Granola has a great flavor and would have been on my permanent shopping list except for one thing - the raisins! I have been adding raisins to my cereals for many years, but the dried-out raisins in this Quaker cereal bear no resemblance to the real thing. I guess there is no way to keep the raisins fresh, plump and tasty when they have to sit in the same box as the granola.
Laura E.
Better than special K. A little pricey but totally worth it! Good way to start off a breakfast. Bought these ones would definitely buy again. Eat at least once a day
Hannah C.
Personally, one of the best healthy breakfast cereal out right now. It was surprisingly tatseful and offered lots of yummy health benefits to kick start your day. The cranberry fruit clusters offer a great little kick.
Rosana  V.
Has anyone else tried this product?? What do you think about it??
Ainda não experimentei está. É saborosa ?