BY QUAKER #27 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Old school oatmeal with a new multi-grain twist. Nothing beats stove top cooked oatmeal and if you haven't had it in a while take a couple of extra minutes and make yourself some - no comparison to the packets. Love how it can be changed up and super charged with add ons like flax, almonds, dried cranberries, fresh blueberries, honey, a touch of almond milk, even choc or maple syrups. Great deal - many bowls out of one canister!
Arlette M.
I love this oatmeal band have been eating it since I was a little girl! I prefer the multi grain version as it makes it seem like it healthier than the original one. I usually boil two cups of water per cup of oats and then add frozen berries once it's absorbed a lot of the water. It's a great and filling meal option.
Annie O.
These oats are so good!  It's nice to have a company that worries about the health of people!  These taste wonderful at breakfast I eat them every day!  The flavor is great and it feels like I'm eating all the right vitamins! Haha I don't exactly know if that's accurate... But I would definitely recommend them to health conscious people!
Veronica B.
Foodie Expert
My whole family loves this hot cereal! Even my little two year old daughter loves it, which is great because it's healthy! We usually purchase it at whichever grocery store we are shopping at. I love being able to mix in something new everyday!
Teegan H.
Greenwood, IN
It can be a little dusty when you first open it and when you get to the bottom. Other than that it's a decent oat-y flavor and goes great with walnuts and chopped apples or just a little honey. I use it when I make homemade granola and it bakes up niceand crispy!
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
Foodie Expert
My children think this is the best during winter months. Easy for them to make on their own , east and affordable. I don't like packaged products very often but it's a healthier option than most. I recommend others to purchase for their families as well and add some fresh fruit for extra flavor.
Vivienne R.
Orange Park, FL
I have been eating this hot oatmeal cereal for 10 ears now and it is my secret to looking and feeling great throughout the day!! My holy grail breakfast of champion!! Is very satisfying and keeps me full all morning before lunch! I just add walnuts and bananas on top, yum!!
Deborah F.
Carrollton, TX
Nothing feels better on a cold morning than a nice hot bowl of oatmeal! Quaker brand oatmeal has been a brand that I have grown up with and feel good serving my own family. I like to add a little cinnamon and brown sugar for a delicious bowl of goodness!
Sarah S.
Lititz
Love this! Since it is unflavored I don't have to worry about added salt or sugars. It's perfect for making a quick and easy breakfast or snack. Love that I can add whatever fruit, spices, toppings I want on my own!
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Definetly a classic and my go-to when buying oatmeal. My son eats it a lot as well. And I'm happy to feed it to him. I don't think I realized how many other products they make though. I'll probably try them all.