BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Never heard of fiber chips, are they like rice cakes? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of these?2 Answers
Nicole D.
Fullerton, CA
I recently just found these on sale at Ralphs about 2/3 months ago and got a few bags (they were only $1 each). I got the blueberry flavor and loved them! I ate the whole bag in a day. I went back a few days later and really stocked up because they were still on sale. I got the pomegranate flavor (I think thats what it was) and really loved that one as well, slightly more than the blueberry. Overall, these are a great, healthy alternative snack to chips.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I love these crackers! I had actually seen them forever but never bought them until a friend of mine could't stop raving about them. Pretty much once I tried them I had to go straight to the store and but them for my house in bulk. They are so tasty and crisp that I look at them as a treat instead of a healthy choice snack. Anyone who tries them is going to love them!
Juluisa G.
Bunnlevel, NC
I saw these and other flavors at the Commissary for $1 each I was like heck I'll try it what's losing a Buck if it doesn't taste great. Well picked up 2 bags on the way home kid's saying they want a snack so lets just say both bags didn't make it to the house!!!! The bags were small but worth it for a snack for $1 will buy again
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
These are great I never ever wanted to try them because they just don't look so appealing on the bag but the first ones I bought were the Carmel ones and I liked the flavor so then I started buy the healthier ones and I love them they make a great snack and are good for you as well
Brandi H.
Kenner, LA
I find that people automatically turn their noses up a rice cakes...but I personally LOVE these things! I highly recommend giving them a chance - you won't be disappointed. And of course - they're a healthy snack :)
Lylyana G.
Greensboro, NC
These multigrain crisps are delicious and super healthy. These are my to go snack whenever I feel an urge to nibble on something crunchy that is actually healthy for me. Not only are they great to take anywhere I go (work, school, etc) but they are also super affordable. I love them!
elizabeth p.
Louisville, KY
If you don't like rice cakes I suggest you give them a try! They are just sweet enough to trick your taste buds into thinking they are getting a treat. Nice go-to if you are trying to stay away from sweets but need a snack with a little sugar. A healthier option than a snack cake.
Lyndsey R.
The one i tried isn't on here but i tried the kettle corn one. Tasted amazing. I made it last too. I look forward to trying other flavors. Thanks for being awesome Quaker!
Bethany I.
Melbourne, FL
These are actually pretty good for rice cakes. They are also a good snack for my son to munch on and keep him busy. My husband also takes them to work as a low cal afternoon snack. I would recommend them!
Amy B.
Water Valley, MS
I was a little skeptical about the flavor, but these are great. I haven't had these in awhile. Definitely need to pick some up soon! There are several people at my job who love these!
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
What is your favorite flavor of these?
Never heard of fiber chips, are they like rice cakes?